Boy leads protest over deported mother

looks like Shogun hates Indians. but of course, that isn't racist at all.

thats quite a leap... but, considering that you are also the guy who got frustrated with Jillian enough to assume that her ability to debate is why ME countries want to destroy israel I guess the phrase "water off a ducks back" applies.

But, if you care to demonstrate you astounding logic id LOVE to see how you came to the conslusion that I hate natives. Ill give you the same attention that an adult gives a 9 year old while watching sesame street together.

thats quite a leap... but, considering that you are also the guy who got frustrated with Jillian enough to assume that her ability to debate is why ME countries want to destroy israel I guess the phrase "water off a ducks back" applies.

But, if you care to demonstrate you astounding logic id LOVE to see how you came to the conslusion that I hate natives. Ill give you the same attention that an adult gives a 9 year old while watching sesame street together.

frankly, you're not worth my time. I am proud to be part Indian and fuck you if you have a problem with it.

frankly, you're not worth my time. I am proud to be part Indian and fuck you if you have a problem with it.

I dont have a problem with your ethnicity but If you want do hide behind a strawman like that then be my guest.

I guess it's easier than trying to explain how you leaped to this conclusion.

Better get to blocking me, son... I'm pretty sure your blood pressure can't handle me bitchslapping you with your own posts.

Forum List

Back