Boy leads protest over deported mother

How incorrect that is. We have trained, armed and PAID death squad groups to go into foreign lands and take out dissidents who oppose the govt the US backs...thats terrorism. We did that in Chile (by our own admission and our documents support), we did it to Venezuela just to name a few.

Our aggressive invasion and occupation of Iraq is certainly an example of state sponsored terrorism.

We also fund Israel and the genocide and destruction of the palestinian lands and people. We shipped them MORE bombs in a rush order so they could keep bombing residential areas in Lebanon.

http://www.popular-pics.com/pictures.aspx?photoid=264

Pics of area before and after Israeli bombing. The area is CARPET BOMBED and was a residential area.

Terrorism at its WORST denies people their basic rights to self determine and THIS is exactly the kind of terrorism the US engages in on a regular basis. We certainly DO owe those we have harmed this way.
I fully agree

indeed.

and WHAT the non-english speaking population are indicative of is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

a symptom of a greater problem.

indeed, not too shabby.

Of course, im sure my own postings are a healthy chunk of that but.

CHEARS!
beer.jpg

well, my ancestors were here before everyone else. GET OUT!

So.. CA.. what tribe do you come from?

I dotn see how that is relevant. Should I ask you what rock you crawled out form under to pollute America?

you stated, and I quote:

well, my ancestors were here before everyone else. GET OUT!

so, stop giving lectures to people about how to debate if you can't back up your own assertions. If what you've stated is true you are the progeny of Native Americans. If what you've stated is bullshit then you will get defensive when prompted for details. In this case, pretty much exatly how you just responded.

but hey, I like a nice rough game so play on, bitch.

so, stop giving lectures to people about how to debate if you can't back up your own assertions. If what you've stated is true you are the progeny of Native Americans. If what you've stated is bullshit then you will get defensive when prompted for details. In this case, pretty much exatly how you just responded.

but hey, I like a nice rough game so play on, bitch.

I am part American Indian.

bitch.

Forum List

Back