Boy does Drudge sum this up perfectly!

So the Left never claimed Papa Obama deserves credit for any of this?
Good to know

Most people believe that when the truth started coming out, things like Gaddafi getting sodomized with sticks by the "freedom fighters",
the Left was just trying to hide and protect Papa Obama from another one of his blunders
:eusa_whistle:

I opposed our involvement entirely. So shut up.

"The exception proves the rule "

Shut up,
fine example of another radical leftist trying to stop freedom of speech
I for one, am for Freedom of Speech, even for you

No matter how many ill informed and ridiculous statements you make
:eusa_angel:

I'm telling you to shut up as friendly advice to quit making a fool of yourself.

Do you realize the US is STILL dealing with Carter's stupidity in Iran and NOW Obama wants to compound that idiocy????

Trumped by Bush...

The “war on terror” was pretty great for Iran’s hardliners. The Bush administration’s 2002 inclusion of Iran in the “Axis of Evil” was a major blow to Iranian moderates, discrediting their calls for U.S.-Iran rapprochement and supporting the claims of Iran’s hard-liners that engagement with America was pointless. The invasion of Iraq removed Iran’s greatest enemy, Saddam Hussein, against whom Iran had fought a staggeringly destructive eight-year war.

Yea Carter really screwed the pooch in Iran. The Shah was a loyal ally for many years yet Carter refused to help him out. And the rest is history i guess. The Mullah psychos have run the show ever since. And it looks like we will be seeing a similar situation in Tunisia,Egypt,and Libya. That's why i keep telling Americans to be careful what they wish for over there. Blow-Back is a bitch.

I opposed our involvement entirely. So shut up.

"The exception proves the rule "

Shut up,
fine example of another radical leftist trying to stop freedom of speech
I for one, am for Freedom of Speech, even for you

No matter how many ill informed and ridiculous statements you make

I'm telling you to shut up as friendly advice to quit making a fool of yourself.

Of course
you also said Papa Obama would be a Great President
So we see what you opinions are worth, not very much

So the Left never claimed Papa Obama deserves credit for any of this?
Good to know

Most people believe that when the truth started coming out, things like Gaddafi getting sodomized with sticks by the "freedom fighters",
the Left was just trying to hide and protect Papa Obama from another one of his blunders

What blunder would that be? The only blunder I see is the right's refusal to be happy about anything. Remember, "It's the economy, stupid", so anyone not suffering from terminal ODS should be able to be happy about this and then go back to the real issues tomorrow!

Yes what blunder indeed

Even Carter and the Left first thought helping to set up the birth of a New Iran
was a great idea

Then again, "freedom fighters" sodomizing him with sticks might just seem like
a good idea to the Left

At least under Bush
Saddam got a trial

What a load of shit. I notice not a single cite for your charges, in other words a totally worthless post. I might as well ask you to defend Bush's personal waterboarding of terror suspects. WHAT WAS RIGHT ABOUT THAT?!?! :cool:

What blunder would that be? The only blunder I see is the right's refusal to be happy about anything. Remember, "It's the economy, stupid", so anyone not suffering from terminal ODS should be able to be happy about this and then go back to the real issues tomorrow!

Yes what blunder indeed

Even Carter and the Left first thought helping to set up the birth of a New Iran
was a great idea

Then again, "freedom fighters" sodomizing him with sticks might just seem like
a good idea to the Left

At least under Bush
Saddam got a trial

What a load of shit. I notice not a single cite for your charges, in other words a totally worthless post. I might as well ask you to defend Bush's personal waterboarding of terror suspects. WHAT WAS RIGHT ABOUT THAT?!?! :cool:

Strange, the only worthless thing I see here is your post

Posted earlier some video, but very graphic see it here
No need to post the "successes" of Papa Obama over and over

Agree much better to shoot them with no trial
oh never mind

Last edited:
Heinous creeps now running Libya. WTG America!...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msj9C_Wad7U]Moammar Gaddafi Sodomized With Stick Before Execution. Does Obama Gets Credit for This Too? - YouTube[/ame]

Do you realize Obama has done to most of the ME what Carter did to Iran?????
Lemme guess.....you're no History Major, right?

handjob.gif

"Iranians mourned this week the consequences of Anglo-American regime change as they marked the 50th anniversary of a CIA coup that toppled their democratically elected prime minister.

At a time when the United States has adopted a policy of preemptive action in its war on terrorists - and is portrayed here as encouraging student street protests - the 1953 overthrow of Mohammad Mossadegh's government is taking on fresh relevance for some Iranians."

Do you realize the US is STILL dealing with Carter's stupidity in Iran and NOW Obama wants to compound that idiocy????
Yeah.....the "conservatives'" Crusade against Islam has really made improvements.​

"Western powers are coming to accept that the advent of democracy in the Arab world may bring Islamists to power, but they also worry that Islamist rule in Egypt might erode social freedoms and threaten Cairo's 1979 peace treaty with Israel."

Forum List

Back