Bounce? What Bounce?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
That was fast.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

The president received a modest convention bounce, but that's now gone. On the day the conventions began, Obama was up by two points. Now the numbers are essentially back to that starting point with the president leading by a point. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Romney 48% and Obama 47%. Leaners are those who initially indicate no preference for either candidate but express a preference for one of them in a follow-up question.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

So now the polls are accurate that Obama's lead has narrowed?

So they were accurate before and the election was in the bag for Obama?

The polls are largely meaningless at this point. Many conservative posters have mentioned this numerous times. It is the leftists here who harp on polls whenever Obama is ahead and dismiss them as biased when he is behind.

The polls are largely meaningless at this point. Many conservative posters have mentioned this numerous times. It is the leftists here who harp on polls whenever Obama is ahead and dismiss them as biased when he is behind.

He's not behind in the Electoral Map which is what is used. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. You need one.

He's not behind in the Electoral Map which is what is used. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. You need one.

Says the crack whore who is calling for an Obama landslide. Let us know how that works out for you.

That was fast.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

The president received a modest convention bounce, but that's now gone. On the day the conventions began, Obama was up by two points. Now the numbers are essentially back to that starting point with the president leading by a point. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Romney 48% and Obama 47%. Leaners are those who initially indicate no preference for either candidate but express a preference for one of them in a follow-up question.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

The Kool-aid drinkers remain strong in support of the blatant corruption.

They are known as democrats, the very people who approve of murder, gun running, drug smuggling, money laundering and then deny you your constitutional rights.

Democrats should be mocked at every turn. without exception.

I'm not dismissing anything. I think they are generally accurate with some outliers no matter who it shows in the lead. It gives a snapshot of what would most likely happen if the election were to be held that day. Obviously there are a million outside factors that could change things in the next 2 months.

Says the crack whore who is calling for an Obama landslide. Let us know how that works out for you.

I think 320 electoral votes is a landslide and thats where it will just about end up dickless.

As for who is saying it:

The Romney Campaign Is Starting To Freak Out About Obama's Poll Numbers - Business Insider

ElectoralVote

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard - Rasmussen Reports™

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Obama's got it in the bag. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. I can't wait. You will be here, right?

I think 320 electoral votes is a landslide and thats where it will just about end up dickless.

As for who is saying it:

The Romney Campaign Is Starting To Freak Out About Obama's Poll Numbers - Business Insider

ElectoralVote

Obama's got it in the bag. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. I can't wait. You will be here, right?

What are you using....

Tarot cards...A crystal ball perhaps. Or is it that there are so many of you low life that love the blatant corruption>?

How did you make that determination?

If democrats say Romney is freaking out, it has to be true. Meanwhile, it's obama sucking his thumb.

This takes me back to Reagan / Mondale. And we all know how that turned out. The silent majority (if they show, which is Mitt's responsibility to get them to the booth) nullify these mostly overly-dem-sampled polls.

As for who is saying it:

ElectoralVote

Get your head out of the crack pipe.
You post one link. Did you bother to read the Business Insider article? Basically it is based on one memo in the campaign that says the opposite of what the headline says.
Almost all the polls show both candidates neck and neck. Personally I think that gives the edge to Romney because people will lie to pollsters. But even so, the economy is not getting better. We are about to get downgraded again. Unemployment is going up. The debates are still in front of us and Obama will be forced to defend his record rather than hiding behind teleprompters and blaming Republicans. His miserable record in foreign policy is only now coming under scrutiny.
I suspect you will be on an extended trip after election night and unable to answer posts.

As for who is saying it:

ElectoralVote

As much as I agree with you on most of this, nothing is yet in the bag. Voter turnout on both sides is going to be a huge factor, especially if polling numbers are within two points come election day. What I do know is that Obama is in a very good position right now, and between the two, it really is his to lose at this point.

Forum List

Back