Boudreax and Thibodaux

BrianH

Mar 10, 2008
Texas
One day Boudreax and Thibodaux where driving down the road when their truck started to sputter. I clank was heard and the truck came rolling to a stop. Boudreax and Thibodaux got out and lifted to hood to assess the damage.

Boudreax said: "Thiboduax, coul you head to da too bos and gets me a monkey wranch. We get dis prolem figgud out soon."

Thibodaux walked back to the tool box and searched for the tool and was unable to find one.

Thibodaux said: "Hey Boudreax!! Dais no monkey wranch in in you too bos! What we gonna do?"

Boudreax and Thibodaux sat there for a moment until an idea struck Boudreax.

Boudreax said: "Ya know Thibodaux, I seen a house back dair abous a mile. I bes day gotta monkey wranch."

So sure enough, Boudreax and Thibodaux walked the mile back down the road until they found the house that Boudreax had seen. As they walked up to the gate, they noticed about 20 little kids running around in the yard. There was a big lady sitting on the porch rockin a little baby in the shade.

Boudreax said: "Escuse me ma'am!! You gotta monkey wranch?!!

The Lady said: Well no suh, dis heres a day care!

I thought this was funny. I'm not a racist, but this is funny none-the-less.

One day Boudreax and Thibodaux where driving down the road when their truck started to sputter. I clank was heard and the truck came rolling to a stop. Boudreax and Thibodaux got out and lifted to hood to assess the damage.

Boudreax said: "Thiboduax, coul you head to da too bos and gets me a monkey wranch. We get dis prolem figgud out soon."

Thibodaux walked back to the tool box and searched for the tool and was unable to find one.

Thibodaux said: "Hey Boudreax!! Dais no monkey wranch in in you too bos! What we gonna do?"

Boudreax and Thibodaux sat there for a moment until an idea struck Boudreax.

Boudreax said: "Ya know Thibodaux, I seen a house back dair abous a mile. I bes day gotta monkey wranch."

So sure enough, Boudreax and Thibodaux walked the mile back down the road until they found the house that Boudreax had seen. As they walked up to the gate, they noticed about 20 little black kids running around in the yard. There was a big black lady sitting on the porch rockin a little baby in the shade.

Boudreax said: "Escuse me ma'am!! You gotta monkey wranch?!!

The Lady said: Well no suh, dis heres a day care!

I thought this was funny. I'm not a racist, but this is funny none-the-less.

why would you post such crap..if you really think its that funny none the less why don't you go to day care and tell some black kids the joke..preferable when there dads are coming to pick them up..I'm sure you will all have a good chuckle

It is a cajun joke...It has more to do with the way cajun's speak than being racist.
Eots: you just need to get off your pills tdoay. That joke is funny.
Of course it did involve "African Americans" so I guess it must be racist. And by the way, Boudreax and Thibodeax could be black or white...so it's black on black racism if your really want to think about it.

Even whites talk like that over there.

why would you post such crap..if you really think its that funny none the less why don't you go to day care and tell some black kids the joke..preferable when there dads are coming to pick them up..I'm sure you will all have a good chuckle

Well last I checked, we're not in a day care full of black kids. Maybe people acting like kids such as yourself. Most grown, mature adults...black or white, find the humor in a joke...as long as it's in good fun and doesn't dart off into "your momma" jokes and racial slurs. Grow up eots...it'll help you in life.

"I don't care who you are, that's funny."

well if you have any balls walk up to a black daycare worker with twenty black children and tell your joke..no problem...and if its not about race why did you feel the need to qualify it with I'm not racist but....

well if you have any balls walk up to a black daycare worker with twenty black children and tell your joke..no problum...and if its not about race why did you feel the need to qualify it with I'm not racist but....

As a matter of fact smartass, I've told this joke in a group of several black adults...and it was not problem. They responded by telling white joke. That's the problem with people such as yourself...everything is black and white....Everything is a problem.

This is a humorous joke...that's all.

First off, for someone to incinuate that one would tell this joke in front of kids is awefully misguided. It's not a very appropriate joke for easily influenced children.

There are some people that I would not tell this joke in front of, such as a group of blacks that hate white people, Jesse Jackson, Quannel X....which are all racists.

Why do people such as yourself have to always find harm in a harmless joke?

By the way, you have no clue about my balls or the size that they could be.

It is a cajun joke...It has more to do with the way cajun's speak than being racist.
Eots: you just need to get off your pills tdoay. That joke is funny.
Of course it did involve "African Americans" so I guess it must be racist. And by the way, Boudreax and Thibodeax could be black or white...so it's black on black racism if your really want to think about it.

Even whites talk like that over there.

I honestly didn't think it involved black people at all. Aren't cajuns basically white? I thought their babies were being referred to as monkeys.

I edited out the "black" from the joke. I hope I'm not accused of racial segregation now. :shock:

Why are black people reluctant to marry Puerto Ricans?

They're afraid they're kids will be too lazy to steal. :cool:

Forum List

Back