Botswana says yes to Sodomy

In much of Africa, its totally illegal for a man to take it in the ass.

However, now those with that preferences on the dark continent will be able to flock to Botswana to travel the Hershey highway.

Botswana legalises gay sex
Do you think homosexuality should be a crime?

Its really up to each country to decide for themselves.

But in my country, America, I have no problem if a male wants to take it in the ass.

My problem is with homosexuals trying to recruit Normative folks, particularly teenagers. They should show respect for Normalcy.
Do you believe homosexuals recruit? Do heterosexuals recruit?

as one of 4 brothers that were preyed upon daily from the time I was 5 , yes they do recruit and more,,,,
Most child molesters identify as heterosexuals.

However, now those with that preferences on the dark continent will be able to flock to Botswana to travel the Hershey highway.

But in my country, America, I have no problem if a male wants to take it in the ass.

My problem is with homosexuals trying to recruit Normative folks, particularly teenagers. They should show respect for Normalcy.

Absolutely, films like Boys Beware document how homosexuals look to recruit and bring people into the fold.
And films like Reefer Madness told the audience they would go crazy after a blunt.

as one of 4 brothers that were preyed upon daily from the time I was 5 , yes they do recruit and more,,,,
Most child molesters identify as heterosexuals.

not in my experience,,,in fact a friend of mine was killed and most likely eaten by bob bordella,,,

Every homosexual I have ever asked said they were that way for their entire lives. Some didn't come out until later, but that was more about societal pressure than actual attraction.

Every homosexual I have ever asked said they were that way for their entire lives. Some didn't come out until later, but that was more about societal pressure than actual attraction.
thats funny,,every one of them I've talked to said they were molested and after awhile just went along with it,,,

That's the common "scientific consensus" about Sexual Preferences, so that's what I would expect a liberal group like homosexuals to say.

But the facts are, the number of homos and trannies have increased exponentially over the past half century. And unless that means there is something in our water supply, it means that societal pressure and recruitment efforts have been "successful" in getting people into this preference.

thats funny,,every one of them I've talked to said they were molested and after awhile just went along with it,,,

The majority of the ones I knew who were molested were girls molested by men.

Never had anyone say they "turned" gay just because they were molested.

go to a gay party when they are stoned,,,,

in my teen yrs I befriended an old queer that told me back in the day he had a house and on the 2nd floor he had a dorm room and had as many as 15 boys living there,,,he even had group pictures
and other pictures I didnt want to see

he would be pissed at the way gays are acting today

That's the common "scientific consensus" about Sexual Preferences, so that's what I would expect a liberal group like homosexuals to say.

But the facts are, the number of homos and trannies have increased exponentially over the past half century. And unless that means there is something in our water supply, it means that societal pressure and recruitment efforts have been "successful" in getting people into this preference.

Or, in the last half century, gays have stopped being beaten, murdered, fired, and totally ostracized for who they love. In the UK homosexuality was illegal and would land you in prison until 1967. If 2 men were caught having sex in a hotel, they would go to prison. And that was up until 2000.

We don't have more homosexuals. We have a society where homosexuals have less reason to fear being in the open.

I have been heterosexual my entire life. There was no time that I became heterosexual. And it is not just about sex. I am attracted to, and fall in love with women. Whether they have sex or not, gay men fall in love with other men. Lesbians, regardless of whether they have sex, fall in love with other women. I couldn't have romantic feelings for another man if I tried.

in my teen yrs I befriended an old queer that told me back in the day he had a house and on the 2nd floor he had a dorm room and had as many as 15 boys living there,,,he even had group pictures

I was active in the theater in the late 70s. Gays and getting stoned were both pretty popular. The gay men were more interested in other gay men than in straight men. Those who wanted boys are pedophiles.

Personally, I think there are a variable number of reasons why someone might decide to become gay or transexual. But I think one of the main reasons is the lack of good, normative role models for youths. When I was a kid, we had strong, Normative men like John Wayne and Lee Marvin to look at, compared to today with males like Jussie Smollett and Ru Paul. I don't think its any surprise that kids are turning queer.

I was active in the theater in the late 70s. Gays and getting stoned were both pretty popular. The gay men were more interested in other gay men than in straight men. Those who wanted boys are pedophiles.

pedos that like boys are still homo,,,

my old gay friend told me that all gays like young boys and if they say different they are lying,,,

thats why they shave their chests and use lotion on their skin,,,and look at their magazines,,,its all young men

my old gay friend told me that all gays like young boys and if they say different they are lying,,,

thats why they shave their chests and use lotion on their skin,,,and look at their magazines,,,its all young men

North American Man/Boy Love Association - RationalWiki

"Facts"?

Morempeol are no longer ashamed of being who they ar. There are no recruitment efforts. Just pride in thems lives. Refusal to knuckle under to homophobic bullies.

Any time one old perv tries to speak for everyone, I have to laugh.

No, they do not all like young boys. The old perv was just trying to justify his own pedophilia.

No, they do not all like young boys. The old perv was just trying to justify his own pedophilia.

but you do it all the time,,,

but you do it all the time,,,

No, I do not.

Gays don't respect anything, especially teenagers, if you don't criminalize them.

Gays don't respect anything, especially teenagers, if you don't criminalize them.

I don't know about that, but I do know this.

The whole reason why Homosexuals invented Gay Marriage to start with was to get a rise out of Normative people.

That's why after the Supreme Court invented the institution, and it suddenly became "acceptable" and legal, our homo friends immediately launched into the entire Tranny Rights bullshit, use of ladies' rooms by men in dresses, etc.

They wanted to make sure we stayed offended and shocked.

If Sex Changes become mainstream and acceptable , they will go for something even crazier.

Forum List

Back