Botswana says yes to Sodomy

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
In much of Africa, its totally illegal for a man to take it in the ass.

However, now those with that preferences on the dark continent will be able to flock to Botswana to travel the Hershey highway.

Botswana legalises gay sex

However, now those with that preferences on the dark continent will be able to flock to Botswana to travel the Hershey highway.

Do you live in Botswana?

Are you afraid some big scary Tswana is gonna sneak up behind you and poke you in the butt?

Or is it that you are afraid if it's legal you will be unable to resist?

Not at all. I was just commenting that people will be flocking to Botswana for sodomy, and native Botswana's will be able to get their fill of buggery at home now.

Most people say yes to sodomy.
speak for yourself,,,

Every poll or study I have ever seen showed the majority of people enjoy oral sex.

I haven't seen any studies at all on the subject, but really the word "sodomy" generally refers to taking it in the caboose, the word "lewinsky" is used for what you are referring to

According to Merriam Webster:
Definition of sodomy
: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex

Do you think homosexuality should be a crime?

Its really up to each country to decide for themselves.

But in my country, America, I have no problem if a male wants to take it in the ass.

My problem is with homosexuals trying to recruit Normative folks, particularly teenagers. They should show respect for Normalcy.

speak for yourself,,,

Every poll or study I have ever seen showed the majority of people enjoy oral sex.

I haven't seen any studies at all on the subject, but really the word "sodomy" generally refers to taking it in the caboose, the word "lewinsky" is used for what you are referring to

Definition of sodomy

English is a living language and definitions change. The term "gay" used to mean happy, example given.

But in my country, America, I have no problem if a male wants to take it in the ass.

My problem is with homosexuals trying to recruit Normative folks, particularly teenagers. They should show respect for Normalcy.
Do you believe homosexuals recruit? Do heterosexuals recruit?

speak for yourself,,,

Definition of sodomy

English is a living language and definitions change. The term "gay" used to mean happy, example given.

The term "sodomy" has, and does, include oral sex. The fact that those who don't know better seem to think it only means buggery does not change that.

If you bring in 2 teenagers, I think you get a toaster.

as one of 4 brothers that were preyed upon daily from the time I was 5 , yes they do recruit and more,,,,

Absolutely, films like Boys Beware document how homosexuals look to recruit and bring people into the fold.

Forum List

Back