Both homosexuals and pedophiles claim it isn't a "Choice"

Both gays and child molesters say their behavior is not a "choice" because they were born that way. Although, no gay or pedophile gene has ever been found and isolated by medical science.

Gays say that it's impossible to change; and reversion therapy to make them straight won't work because they were born that way..

And now there is a push to make therapy that focuses on making gays go straight illegal.

Pedophiles basically say the same thing; that they can't stop molesting children because they were born that way..

Yet, vast amounts of money is spent on therapy in prisons to change their behavior.

I do not support the gay lifestyle. I do not support marriage for gays. But comparing a normal gay to a pedophile is ignorant, stupid and beyond retarded.

As for therapy, it is understood that anything short of castration does not work on pedophiles. Therapy is a crutch, rather then admit they can not be helped our Government sentences them to a short term and then sends them back out to offend again.

Laws need to change, The law needs to state that the sentence is life unless the individual accepts castration.

I can't remember a time in my life when I said to myself "Hmmm, who should I be physically attracted too?"

Anyone that thinks it's a choice needs to ask themselves if there was a point in their life where they CHOSE to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex.

In regards to pedophiles I believe it's the same thing. They simply cannot help themselves, they know it's wrong but they just cannot help that they are physically attracted to boys and girls.

We don't choose who and what we are sexually attracted too. Turning someone straight is as futile as turning someone gay and you can't make grown men/women attracted to little boys and girls

^^^^
Word.

All sexuality is hardwired, pedophiles included.

The difference between pedophilia and homosexuality is that homosexuals enter into a relationship under consent whereas children cannot consent under the law because society recognizes that the children do not have the cognitive capabilities to enter into a consensual sexual relationship with an adult regardless of sexuality.

So the OP, predictably, is a giant fail.

Heterosexuality is normal and natural in all mammals.

No other mammal besides humans engage in abnormal oral or anal sex.

Any farmer or rancher that has an animal that doesn't mate with the opposite sex.

Will be culled from the herd and sent to the slaughter house.

A similar outcome should be considered for homosexuals in the interest of public safety and morality.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I can't remember a time in my life when I said to myself "Hmmm, who should I be physically attracted too?"

Anyone that thinks it's a choice needs to ask themselves if there was a point in their life where they CHOSE to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex.

In regards to pedophiles I believe it's the same thing. They simply cannot help themselves, they know it's wrong but they just cannot help that they are physically attracted to boys and girls.

We don't choose who and what we are sexually attracted too. Turning someone straight is as futile as turning someone gay and you can't make grown men/women attracted to little boys and girls

So....Since homosexuals and pedophiles are the same (as you said they are and also said they know they are wrong).....

Pedophiles are sick in the head because they just can't keep themselves from assaulting children. So ALSO Homosexuals are sick in the head because they can't help but have sex with the same sex.....

Pedophiles cannot be cured, the best the pros can hope for is supression.
They should either be locked away for life or killed.
I agree with this for both pedophiles and homosexuals........ :cool:

I don't see any reason for this kind of hatred toward homosexuals, they don't seem to be harming anyone.If you want see people killed for their choice of lifestyle, then obviously your the one with problems. I do agree with executing pedophiles, whether they can control themselves or not they are not worth risking the saftey of children.

450 species exhibit heterosexuality among some of its members.

1 species is homophobic, and Sunni Man is an example of that species' irrationality.

Heterosexuality is normal and natural in all mammals. No other mammal besides humans engage in abnormal oral or anal sex. Any farmer or rancher that has an animal that doesn't mate with the opposite sex. Will be culled from the herd and sent to the slaughter house. A similar outcome should be considered for homosexuals in the interest of public safety and morality.

So....Since homosexuals and pedophiles are the same (as you said they are and also said they know they are wrong).....

Pedophiles are sick in the head because they just can't keep themselves from assaulting children. So ALSO Homosexuals are sick in the head because they can't help but have sex with the same sex.....

The comparison was the genetic wiring not that homosexuals think they are wrong.

But I know you are psychologically badly damaged if you believe that connection exists.

I don't see any reason for this kind of hatred toward homosexuals, they don't seem to be harming anyone.If you want see people killed for their choice of lifestyle, then obviously your the one with problems. I do agree with executing pedophiles, whether they can control themselves or not they are not worth risking the saftey of children.

The Sunni Man, etc., model that homosexuals should be incarcerated or executed is merely a fear of what will happen to him (them) as the pendulum continues to swing against them.

The OP is just asking a simple question.

Both homos and child molesters claim that their proclivities are not a "choice" and they can't change their behavior.

Society believes the homos and wants them to stay gay.

But thinks the pedophiles are lying and seeks to change their behavior.

Question: are they both a "choice" or just a "mental condition" that can be reversed?

In your case, you are a 'mental condition' that can be reversed with incarceration and serious counseling and heavy drugs.

Homosexuals and heterosexual are hardwired.

Pedophiles, who can be either homo or hetero, commit awful crimes. I am not worried about seeing they can change. I am interested in making a frontal lobotomy a condition after 20 years of incarceration.

Last edited:
Both gays and child molesters say their behavior is not a "choice" because they were born that way. Although, no gay or pedophile gene has ever been found and isolated by medical science.

Gays say that it's impossible to change; and reversion therapy to make them straight won't work because they were born that way..

And now there is a push to make therapy that focuses on making gays go straight illegal.

Pedophiles basically say the same thing; that they can't stop molesting children because they were born that way..

Yet, vast amounts of money is spent on therapy in prisons to change their behavior.

I do not support the gay lifestyle. I do not support marriage for gays. But comparing a normal gay to a pedophile is ignorant, stupid and beyond retarded.

As for therapy, it is understood that anything short of castration does not work on pedophiles. Therapy is a crutch, rather then admit they can not be helped our Government sentences them to a short term and then sends them back out to offend again.

Laws need to change, The law needs to state that the sentence is life unless the individual accepts castration.

One also has to make the distinction between pedophilia and pederasty. Pedophilia has always been taboo in most cultures, while pederasty was an acceptable practice in some ancient cultures.

For those who do not know, pedophiles are attracted to pre pubescents, usually very pre pubescent, while pederasts are attracted to pubescent and post pubescents.

do you understand consenting adults?

children dont consent they are manipulated by these people.

why cant you drop the hate that was ground into your brain by a religion who wants to kill people for god myth.

This is why people who know religions based on gods dont like religion.

You dont get the right to KILL people who are NOT part of your religion for not following your religion.

YOUR religion is NOT based ion facts its based on myth.

this is proof of it

One also has to make the distinction between pedophilia and pederasty. Pedophilia has always been taboo in most cultures, while pederasty was an acceptable practice in some ancient cultures.

For those who do not know, pedophiles are attracted to pre pubescents, usually very pre pubescent, while pederasts are attracted to pubescent and post pubescents.

Its all child molestation

Its all child molestation

In some cultures it isnt. Go to other areas of the world and 12-13 year old girls marry 30-40 year old men all the time. What you dont see is people having sex with 6 year olds.

Pedophila and pederasty are two different things.

Forum List

Back