Both homosexuals and pedophiles claim it isn't a "Choice"

In your case, you are a 'mental condition' that can be reversed with incarceration and serious counseling and heavy drugs.

Homosexuals and heterosexual are hardwired.

Pedophiles, who can be either homo or hetero, commit awful crimes. I am not worried about seeing they can change. I am interested in making a frontal lobotomy a condition are 20 years of incarceration.

from what I understand about it it is the result of sexual imprinting.

They are victims of the same crimes and had their sexuality imprinted into an age of assualt.

Regaining the power that was taken from them.

Not all molested children become prepitraitors but some do

I can't remember a time in my life when I said to myself "Hmmm, who should I be physically attracted too?"

Anyone that thinks it's a choice needs to ask themselves if there was a point in their life where they CHOSE to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex.

In regards to pedophiles I believe it's the same thing. They simply cannot help themselves, they know it's wrong but they just cannot help that they are physically attracted to boys and girls.

We don't choose who and what we are sexually attracted too. Turning someone straight is as futile as turning someone gay and you can't make grown men/women attracted to little boys and girls

and what you say does not demand there be a 'gay' gene or a 'pederast' gene :eusa_eh:
Then what is it? You cannot help who or what you are physically attracted to. I don't CHOOSE to check out women and engage in sexual behavior with them :)

I've never found myself looking or thinking of men in a sexual nature and then catching myself. If you are straight you know this as well. Humans have instincts just like animals and that cannot be changed. Nobody would choose to live a life of being an outcast and treated like a leper. These people cannot help it, whether it's a gene or brain chemistry I don't know, but I do know these are "animal instincts" that cannot be re-programmed.

I can't remember a time in my life when I said to myself "Hmmm, who should I be physically attracted too?"

Anyone that thinks it's a choice needs to ask themselves if there was a point in their life where they CHOSE to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex.

In regards to pedophiles I believe it's the same thing. They simply cannot help themselves, they know it's wrong but they just cannot help that they are physically attracted to boys and girls.

We don't choose who and what we are sexually attracted too. Turning someone straight is as futile as turning someone gay and you can't make grown men/women attracted to little boys and girls

Indeed.

Genetic sexual deviants have no more choice about their preferences than dwarves have about their pant length.

Homosexuals, however, do not walk around in different skin colors than heterosexuals, and they are not physically challenged like dwarves, therefore they deserve no special treatment as a discriminated minority group.

We can create all the law we want around preventing queer discrimination, but the fact will always remain that unlike blacks or dwarves who have no choice: Queers may CHOOSE TO BE SEEN regardless of consequences.

So....Since homosexuals and pedophiles are the same (as you said they are and also said they know they are wrong).....

Pedophiles are sick in the head because they just can't keep themselves from assaulting children. So ALSO Homosexuals are sick in the head because they can't help but have sex with the same sex.....
You are saying that Homosexuality is wrong, I didn't. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. I said Pedophiles know it's wrong to engage in sex with young boys/girls but they cannot help it.

I have zero issue with homosexuality and can't wait for the day that they get to enjoy the same civil liberties that straight people get to "enjoy" (marriage)

Gay's are great people, they just engage in sexual behavior that doesn't meet YOUR criteria of what's right.... Get over it :)

and what you say does not demand there be a 'gay' gene or a 'pederast' gene :eusa_eh:

Then what is it? You cannot help who or what you are physically attracted to. I don't CHOOSE to check out women and engage in sexual behavior with them :)

I've never found myself looking or thinking of men in a sexual nature and then catching myself. If you are straight you know this as well. Humans have instincts just like animals and that cannot be changed. Nobody would choose to live a life of being an outcast and treated like a leper. These people cannot help it, whether it's a gene or brain chemistry I don't know, but I do know these are "animal instincts" that cannot be re-programmed.
I am not saying people choose their sexual preferences and I am not saying people are born with them.

I think people err when framing the discussion around whether one is born with or choose a sexual preference. The more accurate framing is can people change their preferences...and that gets more complicated.

Genes and the brain. People misunderstand genetic science. We are all born with genes that do not always determine outcomes. People look to the new genetic science for definitive answers on questions that involve nurture as well as nature.

People are not born with a fetish for boots, but there are people who no matter what you do with them will be attracted to boots. They do not choose to be attracted to boots, they just are,. Some want desperately to be 'normal' and not be attracted to boots. -- imagine that :eusa_shifty:

Brain development:
Psycho-sexual development happens at a very young age and we know that many preferences and fetishes become realized during the time a young adult starts to exhibit hormonal and testosterone changes during adolescence.

I think very few people can change their preferences, but on a spectrum I think people's preferences do change and evolve. Some people, very few, would be on opposite ends of any spectrum and any change would be hard to discern.

the 'animal instinct' is the sexual urge itself. you are conflating the urge with how it is acted upon and in what way and with whom or what

Last edited:
Pedophiles cannot be cured, the best the pros can hope for is supression.
They should either be locked away for life or killed.

They said the same thing about homo's 50 years ago. Still do in muslim countries.

But the winds of "change" that the libroids love so well are blowin', and soon pedophiles will be just as loved and accepted as homos are. It's the new, PROGRESSIVE, SECULAR America, brought to you by your friendly neighborhood liberals.

Both gays and child molesters say their behavior is not a "choice" because they were born that way. Although, no gay or pedophile gene has ever been found and isolated by medical science.

Gays say that it's impossible to change; and reversion therapy to make them straight won't work because they were born that way..

And now there is a push to make therapy that focuses on making gays go straight illegal.

Pedophiles basically say the same thing; that they can't stop molesting children because they were born that way..

Yet, vast amounts of money is spent on therapy in prisons to change their behavior.

Homosexuals I can tolerate, but a pedo ? pedo's deserve to be skinned alive while hung upside down, to the knees and left hanging naked for the other disgusting scum to see. I bet then we would run out of second time offenders. Pedos need to be purged from the human race, not reformed.

They said the same thing about homo's 50 years ago. Still do in muslim countries.

But the winds of "change" that the libroids love so well are blowin', and soon pedophiles will be just as loved and accepted as homos are. It's the new, PROGRESSIVE, SECULAR America, brought to you by your friendly neighborhood liberals.

007 continues to peddle crap as if it were bread. :lol:

Both gays and child molesters say their behavior is not a "choice" because they were born that way. Although, no gay or pedophile gene has ever been found and isolated by medical science.

Gays say that it's impossible to change; and reversion therapy to make them straight won't work because they were born that way..

And now there is a push to make therapy that focuses on making gays go straight illegal.

Pedophiles basically say the same thing; that they can't stop molesting children because they were born that way..

Yet, vast amounts of money is spent on therapy in prisons to change their behavior.

The BIG difference is homosexuals are engaging in consensual activity between adults. It should therefore be no one else's business. This is not the case with pedophiles.

007 continues to peddle crap as if it were bread.

Aaaaaww... can't handle the truth, boy?

You're a little libtard, own it, you love the homos and soon you'll be loving the pedos.

Because it's not their fault, they can't help it, and God forbid, no one is going to want to be called a PEDOPHOBE!

That's the way you Godless libroids keep redefining morality, and always further into the immoral gutter.

You're a little libtard, own it, you love the homos and soon you'll be loving the pedos.

Because it's not their fault, they can't help it, and God forbid, no one is going to want to be called a PEDOPHOBE!

That's the way you Godless libroids keep redefining morality, and always further into the immoral gutter.

At what age did you first start offering your now famous blowjobs, and are you still only charging $5?

The guys who do my yardwork are really interested.

I don't think anyone will love and accept pedophiles. Liberals or otherwise.

Unfortunately, you are mistaken.

Dan Savage "We Should Acknowledge The Existence of Good Pedophiles”

Dan Savage "We Should Acknowledge The Existence of Good Pedophiles” - RPVNetwork

Dan Savage "We Should Acknowledge The Existence of Good Pedophiles” - RPVNetwork

Wow. A data set of, let's see here....

One whole guy.

:lol: You are such a goober, a homophobic, a racist, a birfer, an individual who hates America and hate our Savior. What is wrong with you?

Its the pederasts you have to watch out for. Most of NAMBLA isnt actually pedophiles, but pederasts. It was also one of the organzations at the front of the early gay rights movement. They have since been kicked out of most mainstream gay rights movements, and thier participation is being whitewashed as much as possible.

That's one guy though :)

It's very unfair to say that liberals will accept them

Wow. A data set of, let's see here....

One whole guy.

I responded to a post that suggested no one would accept pedophiles. I provided an example...a guy doing just that who happens to be a leading figure in the liberal/gay movement.

Want another example? How about Judith Levine, the liberal academic who released the book, ''Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children from Sex,''. She argues that it is harmful to protect children from sexual activity. She goes so far as to encourage adults to not think prudishly about sexual activity between adults and children. She even advocates for the ''rights'' of children to be able to ''give their consent'' for ''legal'' and ''healthy'' sexual activity with adults.

Now you have two examples. There are more if you care to look.

Forum List

Back