Both homosexuals and pedophiles claim it isn't a "Choice"

I don't think anyone will love and accept pedophiles. Liberals or otherwise.

Unfortunately, you are mistaken.

Dan Savage "We Should Acknowledge The Existence of Good Pedophiles”

Dan Savage "We Should Acknowledge The Existence of Good Pedophiles” - RPVNetwork
That's one guy though :)

It's very unfair to say that liberals will accept them

There are more but I agree with you. I would never state that all liberal accept pedophiles. Several do however and that's just sick if you ask me.

Wow. A data set of, let's see here....

One whole guy.

I responded to a post that suggested no one would accept pedophiles. I provided an example...a guy doing just that who happens to be a leading figure in the liberal/gay movement.

Want another example? How about Judith Levine, the liberal academic who released the book, ''Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children from Sex,''. She argues that it is harmful to protect children from sexual activity. She goes so far as to encourage adults to not think prudishly about sexual activity between adults and children. She even advocates for the ''rights'' of children to be able to ''give their consent'' for ''legal'' and ''healthy'' sexual activity with adults.

Now you have two examples. There are more if you care to look.

B4U-ACT

Pedophile apologist who want to normalize raping kids.

One whole guy.

I responded to a post that suggested no one would accept pedophiles. I provided an example...a guy doing just that who happens to be a leading figure in the liberal/gay movement.

Want another example? How about Judith Levine, the liberal academic who released the book, ''Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children from Sex,''. She argues that it is harmful to protect children from sexual activity. She goes so far as to encourage adults to not think prudishly about sexual activity between adults and children. She even advocates for the ''rights'' of children to be able to ''give their consent'' for ''legal'' and ''healthy'' sexual activity with adults.

B4U-ACT

Pedophile apologist who want to normalize raping kids.

Holy shit! They describe themselves as a "unique collaborative effort between minor-attracted people and mental health professionals to promote communication and understanding between the two groups"

Well isn't that lovely? :doubt:

50 years ago, no one would have ever imagined that today we would have homo marriage and faggots openly serving in the military.

So it's not a stretch to imagine that 50 years from now pedophilia will be a civil rights issue and eventually ruled normal and legal.

And anyone who speaks out against it will be labeled as a bigot and pedophobic.

One whole guy.

Too Stupid. Two persons out of six billion? Ms Levine needs a frontal lobotomy.

Overwhelmingly the world does not accept pedophilia. There is no issue here at all of great significance.

One whole guy.

Too Stupid. Two persons out of six billion?

Again, I never made such an blanket accusation. I only pointed out a few examples of support for pedophilia after someone suggested no one would support such things. To suggest otherwise would be, well, stupid.

Ms Levine needs a frontal lobotomy

I agree.

^^^ That's like saying Glen Beck or Limbaugh and Akin speak for all Conservatives...there's wacko's everywhere.

One whole guy.

My point is that they're statistically insignificant.

50 years ago, no one would have ever imagined that today we would have homo marriage and faggots openly serving in the military.

So it's not a stretch to imagine that 50 years from now pedophilia will be a civil rights issue and eventually ruled normal and legal.

I would trade my life to kill just one pedo slowly. I will gladly ware the title of pedophobic. Pedo's are the poster children for retroactive abortion.

One whole guy.

My point is that they're statistically insignificant.

I suspect you're correct. However, there are several people in positions of influence who advocate pedophilia. I already mentioned Dan Savage. How about one of President Obama's Czars?

Kevin Jennings was Obama's "Safe School Czar". He detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men. He also praised on Harry Hay, the founder of NAMBLA (the National Man/Boy Love Association).

NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings, Part One

Good grief!

So, you're right, we don't have statistically significant support of raping kids but my goodness, we sure have more than a few high profile folks advocating it.

Last edited:
Good grief, e-flat minor! Laura Bush killed a man, so all of Bush's administration is suspect of being vehicular homicide candidates.

To all here. Bozo is using Accuracy In Media for his sources. aim is one of the most anti-American loon sites on the net. It associates John Boehner with "Obama's Marxism".

These people are every bit in the same league as the people they attack.

Last edited:

I would trade my life to kill just one pedo slowly. I will gladly ware the title of pedophobic. Pedo's are the poster children for retroactive abortion.

Thanks for sharing.

Based on the radical changes in social acceptance of sexual deviants within the past 50 years, lucky you may be able to identify pedophiles much more easily in a future where they can marry 10 year olds.

After the courts finally grant pedophiles the legal right to molest.

The next group to step up and demand their civil rights will be the sex with animals people.

Because if a man can't marry and have sex with his pet dog or favorite horse.

Are any of us really free??

The next group to step up and demand their civil rights will be the sex with animals people.

How old does a horse need to be before it can marry?

Your understanding of consent and criminal law is as profound as your Downs Syndrome, Aisha.

So if pedophilia becomes legal, will the kids have to give their permission before they get fucked? as it currently stands now, kids cannot give consent for sex anyways.

How old does a horse need to be before it can marry?

How does the horse give consent?

Ask the faggot poster mjollnir right above you.

He seems to have all of the answers when it comes to perverts legal rights and their pathetic lifestyle........ :cool:

So if pedophilia becomes legal, will the kids have to give their permission before they get fucked? as it currently stands now, kids cannot give consent for sex anyways.

As it stands, in most states (Texas) it is perfictly fine to have sex with children. Not teens mind you but 10 and under. Pedo's dont get prosecuted until they rack up a long list of victims. My fear is that this part of your comment "kids have to give their permission before they get fucked?" is what is trying to be accomplished by the guys at B4U-ACT.

Forum List

Back