boston terrorist 'usamma rahimm shot by FBI , today ! !

aww that poor weapon wielding terrorist...

'Waiting for a bus'

Iman Ibrahim Rahim, a religious leader in San Francisco, had posted to his Facebook page saying his brother was shot in the back while waiting for a bus to bring him to his job, contradicting police reports.

"This morning while at the bus stop in Boston, my youngest brother Usaama Rahim was waiting for the bus to go to his job. He was confronted by three Boston Police officers and subsequently shot in the back three times," Iman Rahim wrote.

Iman Rahim says his brother was speaking on the phone with his father when he was shot.

"His last words to my father who heard the shots were: I can't breathe!"

his bro may hate America but he seems to think American propaganda is his friend. ^ :rolleyes:

Police say he attacked officers with a large knife after being approached by a Boston police officer and an FBI agent.

Officials say the man, identified as 26-year-old Usaama Rahim, had been under 24 hour surveillance.

Boston Police Commissioner William B. Evans described the man as "known suspect wanted for some terrorist-related information", but he said there was no warrant for his arrest.

Officers approached the man without drawing their guns intending to interview him on the street, officials said.

They did not intend to take him into custody at that time, although officials acknowledge he was considered a threat to the public.

"He's someone we were watching for quite a time... and so that level of alarm brought us to question him today," Mr Evans said.

"I don't think anyone expected the reaction we were going to get out of him today, and that's why we had the tragic turnout here."

rest assured, boston's liberal heart won't be bleeding for the terrorists like they'd hoped..

Obviously racist cops and they profiled him for no reason. And they shot him in the back and choked him and shot him for.having a toy bb gun....and didnt they know he was mentally ill....and they just did it for ticket revenue and ....you know....all that shit.

I thought cops were supposed to be videotaping all interactions with the public these days? if they have the video of this guy wielding the knife, then all is well.

Obviously racist cops and they profiled him for no reason. And they shot him in the back and choked him and shot him for.having a toy bb gun....and didnt they know he was mentally ill....and they just did it for ticket revenue and ....you know....all that shit.

silenceIkillyou.jpg

I thought cops were supposed to be videotaping all interactions with the public these days? if they have the video of this guy wielding the knife, then all is well.

Man armed with knife shot killed in Roslindale - Metro - The Boston Globe

Suffolk District Attorney Daniel F. Conley said his office would investigate to determine whether the officer and agent were justified in using deadly force. While stressing that no final conclusion has been reached yet, Conley said the incident was captured by surveillance video, which appeared to show Rahim was the aggressor.

Man armed with knife shot killed in Roslindale - Metro - The Boston Globe

He said his brother had been waiting at a bus stop to go to his job and had called their father on his cellphone so he could be a witness to the confrontation.

“He was on his cell phone with my dear father during the confrontation needing a witness. His last words to my father who heard the shots were: I can’t breathe!’’ Rahim wrote.

Later Tuesday, Rahim posted on Facebook that his family would not have an immediate comment to the media.

“We are deeply grieved by the loss of my younger brother,’’ Rahim wrote. “While we understand the need for information. We ask that the press give us time to grieve. We will have a statement once we have met as a family.

Or is that "once we get a chance to get our stories straight."

Forum List

Back