Makes our problems look easy compared to what China is facing:

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Viral Photos of Little Girl and Her Dad Capture Why China is a Ticking Time Bomb Womens Rights Without Frontiers

Photo of Chinese man who chose to handcuff his hand with his daughter's, rather than risk her being kidnapped in a public place, due to increased demand for trafficking and selling brides. I had read the difference in population was 8-12 million more men than women, but this article inflates it to 33 million men, making a huge market for trafficking, selling brides, and kidnapping on the black market. OMG, is it really that big of a gap between men and women in China already? I thought it would take several more generations. Gee whiz, can you imagine facing that problem in China? Makes America looked spoiled, that we fight, yell and scream politically and complain over nonissues compared to what China faces with their population. Wow.

ChenYenAndDaughter.jpg

When a family can have only one child, most of them choose boys. The same thing is happening in India.

When a family can have only one child, most of them choose boys. The same thing is happening in India.

Well if I can't find a way to raise the money to pay for the community campus plans in my district, maybe I can auction myself off as a bride on ebay and raise a few dollars that way. Well maybe 50 cents? If free shipping is included. I think my boyfriend would gladly pay the shipping costs to send me and my projects overseas for someone else to deal with. :)

Well if I can't find a way to raise the money to pay for the community campus plans in my district, maybe I can auction myself off as a bride on ebay and raise a few dollars that way. Well maybe 50 cents? If free shipping is included. I think my boyfriend would gladly pay the shipping costs to send me and my projects overseas for someone else to deal with. :)
The more eggs, the more cash...

You could do that. The web is full of men willing to pay good money for a bride.

These guys are doing it wrong. No one needs to be kidnapped. Put an ad on Craigslist, there will be thousands of willing women.

You could do that. The web is full of men willing to pay good money for a bride.

These guys are doing it wrong. No one needs to be kidnapped. Put an ad on Craigslist, there will be thousands of willing women.
If they are women.

If they are women.

Maybe they could post they are gay guys looking for a platonic woman friend to go shopping with.
Boom, there you go!

If they are women.

Maybe they could post they are gay guys looking for a platonic woman friend to go shopping with.
Boom, there you go!
Men don't want to shop.....

Forum List

Back