Boston rally ends early

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Counter-protesters flood Free Speech Rally in Boston, drown out organizers

A controversial Free Speech Rally in Boston fell apart Saturday afternoon when thousands of counter-protesters showed up and drowned it out. Journalists at the Boston Common, a downtown park, tweeted about an hour into the planned rally that many, if not all, of the attendees left the bandstand where they were due to hear speeches from several prominent conservative figures.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's what happens when you have nothing but assholes running around dragging people , hitting people
you communist fks are beyond the moron stage of mentality.

The free speech rally didn't fall apart. 10,000 people showed up. The commies were kept away. The speakers got done early
I watched the whole thing.

The free speech rally didn't fall apart. 10,000 people showed up. The commies were kept away. The speakers got done early
An estimated 15,000 counter-protesters carrying signs, anti-Trump gear, water bottles and more marched toward the park Saturday morning to meet roughly 50 "free speech" [white supremacist] activists gathered in the bandstand, according to the Boston Globe.

:laugh:

• Banned

Rally's are suppose laster longer than an hour or two or three this thing fell apart and didn't go as planned according to the ANTIFA Commies

The speakers didn't speak. Police had to bundle them out in the face of an angry mob.

Seems one of the agitator guys got arrested had a man bun. I'M ASSUMING that's why he got arrested, - - for having the man bun.

Rally's are suppose laster longer than an hour or two or three this thing fell apart and didn't go as planned according to the ANTIFA Commies
The united states of antifa.

What do we want? Kent State. When do we want it? Now.

What we learned from Boston.
1) false information, tabloid news, propaganda made people counter protest the freedom of speach rally that was not white supremacists nor neo nazis.
2)protesting freedom of speach is Nazis like yet they held signs denouncing their own behavior.
3)people especially youth, like dressing like Isis at Liberal rallies.
4) Liberals hate the law, because they can't light up their joint in public.
5)Liberals don't know why they are protesting.
6)This is what happens when people can't win debates online to outlet their voice and opinions.
7)we need to bring back full fat and sugar products to our food selections, at least when we were content and full belly we were to happy & fat to get off the couch to protest.

The altleft at in again.

I'm surprised they don't surround Hillary's home seeing that she thinks a former leader of the Klan was a HERO and one of her greatest Mentors.

Then again, the altleft are kinda stupid

The altleft at in again.

I'm surprised they don't surround Hillary's home seeing that she thinks a former leader of the Klan was a HERO and one of her greatest Mentors.

Then again, the altleft are kinda stupid
Kinda?

Forum List

Back