Boston Marathon Bombing

Watching this reminds me of the shock and horror of 9/11. I pray there are no more surprises in store and they found all the bombs.

Well, this was not as catastrophic as 9/11, or not catastrophic in the same way. As one poster pointed out, there are a billion cameras allover the place. Im thinking they already have some ideas on who, or are at least looking at the guy who did it.

What kind of sick fuck blows up a marathon race?

If this is the work of Islamic terrorists, we are going to need a President with more balls than the one we have.

I'm from Boston and have a lot of friends and family still there, a few of whom I suspect may have attended this and I cannot get a hold of. Please do not play politics with this.

I pulled this from another site:

if you are looking for loved ones, call 617-635-4500. I have no idea what that is, but thought it might be worth sharing.

Oh, I know this is not like 9/11 in the magnitude...but it still reminds me of my shock as it happened....then, and today.

Third Boston Marathon explosion a controlled detonation, according to police scanner

Boston law enforcement indicated on the emergency personnel radio scanner at 3:53 p.m. ET that they would be conducting a controlled explosion on the 600 block of Boylston Street, near the Copley Square site of the original explosions that rocked the Boston Marathon earlier Monday afternoon. The explosion occurred around 3:55 p.m. ET.

Other updates from emergency personnel scanner since 3:30 p.m. ET:

The incident command is set up at the Westin Hotel.
"[Placing injured into ambulances] phase seems to be over."
Personnel on the channel suspect the devices may have been placed in trash barrels. "All officers coming into the area are to be cautious of trash containers."
Emergency personnel is trying to move a busload of runners at the Mass Avenue underpass.
Outside incoming agencies will stage at Ring Road and Huntingdon.
No cell phone use, as cell towers are overloaded.
At 3:50, a call was placed for more explosive dogs and swat team members.
At 3:52, armored trucks were en route.

Authorities ID a suspect in marathon bombings - he is being guarded in Boston hospital - NYPOST.com

Authorities have confirmed to The Post that they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing.

The suspect — a Saudi national who suffered shrapnel wounds in today's blast — is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital.

A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

Probably has nothing to do with it, probably only thing tying him to it is his skin color

Ya, we all know it was a tax hatin' Billy BoB supported and funded by the FBI.

i'm curious as to the lefties reactions in this thread. they are upset when someone makes it political, but virtually every gun death lefties immediately make it political.

most on the left, not all.

Nice job trying to politicize this attack asshole. The only ones that have been doing so are ultra-right wing pieces of shit like you.

i'm curious as to the lefties reactions in this thread. they are upset when someone makes it political, but virtually every gun death lefties immediately make it political.

Here is a story about the Gun Deaths since Newtown:

One Nation Under The Gun: Thousands Of Gun Deaths Since Newtown

Please show me the threads about them....

Now compare that to the "We need to ban potato peeler" threads authored by every gun nut on this board.

Can't people just be honest for a change--on both sides of the argument?

Nice job trying to politicize this attack asshole. The only ones that have been doing so are ultra-right wing pieces of shit like you.
I see you've met yurt.

Authorities ID a suspect in marathon bombings - he is being guarded in Boston hospital - NYPOST.com

Authorities have confirmed to The Post that they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing.

The suspect — a Saudi national who suffered shrapnel wounds in today's blast — is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital.

A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

Probably has nothing to do with it, probably only thing tying him to it is his skin color

Or the video of him carrying in multiple backpacks, right?

If is correct that a suspect was apprehended then a hats off and beer raised to the law enforcement responsible, that would make a capture in under 3 hours.

What kind of sick fuck blows up a marathon race?

If this is the work of Islamic terrorists, we are going to need a President with more balls than the one we have.

You couldn't even wait 10 minutes after it happened before making it political, dickhead? Go fuck yourself.

Have you read some of your Liberal friends' comments on Lady Thatcher's death, How Gabby Gifford's shooter was a right wing gun nut? You don't like politics being injected into tragedies, don't do it yourself.

Makes it all better...carry on.

Ya, we all know it was a tax hatin' Billy BoB supported and funded by the FBI.

could be..

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.
THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years — or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...ped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Forum List

Back