Boston Bombing & 65th Anniversary of Israel

Regardless of who planted them, security was not up to par. I can see them missing one bomb, but 2, 3?

But remember, it was 2 hours after the first finishers, when all the news media and big crowds and politicians were there. Nobody was expecting bombs two hours later!

NOTHING shameful about it. The point is that this is a possible cause, and liberals are going to pretend that terrorism has been abolished by Obama. And so liberals can attack Bush concerning 9/11 but conservatives cannot even suggest the same for Obama.:eusa_hand:

why would anyone, liberal or otherwise, imagine any POTUS had the power or ability to rid the world of terror?

I feel that conservatives know better then that. Liberals on the other hand believe that government control has the power to fix everything.

It's a shameful thread, of course, but to answer the question - no, I don't think the anniversary of Israel had as much to do with this as the timing of the marathon.

Do you think Obama should put the army on the streets every day there is a national holiday in Iran, Israel, Iraq or Afghanistan?

NOTHING shameful about it. The point is that this is a possible cause, and liberals are going to pretend that terrorism has been abolished by Obama. And so liberals can attack Bush concerning 9/11 but conservatives cannot even suggest the same for Obama.:eusa_hand:

Well it's a little early for a compare and contrast. President Bushes legacy was not built around the terrorist acts of 9-11 but rather his response(s) to the event. We have yet to see how this terrorist act plays out.
Well, the first thing Obama needs to do is admit that it was an act of terrorism. I do not think Obama wants to deal with agressive acts. He wants to rename them so they do not sound so black and white...

Do you think this the reason for the bombing or just a coincidence? Do you think that Obama should have considered the possibility and called for hightened security? And can Bush really be blamed for 9/11 and not Obama for 4/15?:confused:

Israel celebrates 65th birthday as success, despite military threats, peace talks stalemate | Fox News

Didn't Obama tell you not to jump to conclusions? Just because his administration might do that and half the media are doing that is no reason for you to join in.

Do you think this the reason for the bombing or just a coincidence? Do you think that Obama should have considered the possibility and called for hightened security? And can Bush really be blamed for 9/11 and not Obama for 4/15?:confused:

Israel celebrates 65th birthday as success, despite military threats, peace talks stalemate | Fox News

Every day is the anniversary of something or other. You can't always have heightened security without turning the country even more into a police surveillance state. I don't think Obama can be blamed for this unless he ignored a PDB titled "Mad bomber determined to blow up marathon."

Well, the first thing Obama needs to do is admit that it was an act of terrorism.

He did that a little while back, genius. Do try and watch the news occasionally.

He didn't at first. The Wall Street Journal had a lead editorial disapproving of that yesterday.

I'm okay with it, though. If it IS a crazy, not political, just a schizophrenic, I guess it wouldn't be terrorism per se? Very confusing, that definition.

Well it's a little early for a compare and contrast. President Bushes legacy was not built around the terrorist acts of 9-11 but rather his response(s) to the event. We have yet to see how this terrorist act plays out.
Well, the first thing Obama needs to do is admit that it was an act of terrorism. I do not think Obama wants to deal with agressive acts. He wants to rename them so they do not sound so black and white...

He need to admit the obvious? You sound like a Benghazi-truther.
Can you give me any examples of bombs being exploded in crowds of innocent civilians that is not considered terrorism?

What he needs to do is let the professionals do their jobs and catch those responsible.

Forum List

Back