Born a Homo? Part II.

So basically you are denying that Humans are a part of the animal kingdom?

Your whole argument is based upon your believe that Man is created in Gods image and not akin to the animals of the world? Right?

Wade.

khafley said:
I have a big news flash for you I'm not Mormon. Matter of fact I'm not even religous. Not saying I don't believe in god, I just don't believe in religions.

and all that so called mormon shit I was throwing at you that was just 1 link from each search I did there are numerous other sites that you can find the same info. on.

I didn't say you are a Morman, I said you keep throwing Morman sites at me.

And most if not all of them come down to religious fundimentalists claiming to be scientists to give some kind of credance to their bigoted views.

wade said:
Do a little background on A. Dean Byrd, Phd., who clearly has a bible thumper agenda - in fact a devout Morman who's agenda is all too clearly tied to the Morman Church and BYU).

wade said:
Please stop throwing your Morman bullshit at me. The whole relgion is a crock.

Wow. How tolerant and anti-bigoted of you. Your parents must be proud.

wade said:

And most if not all of them come down to religious fundimentalists claiming to be scientists to give some kind of credance to their bigoted views.

Ok, wade now I have a serious question for you how old are you?

gop_jeff said:
Wow. How tolerant and anti-bigoted of you. Your parents must be proud.

This is a religion that has intruded onto my doorstep using lies to try to spread their faith. They claim that they have evidence of their claims that Jesus visited America and that the Smithsonian backs their claims. When contacted, the Smithsonian denied this and contacted the Morman church to stop them from making this claim.

I've read through a good part of the book of Morman, and it is pure shit. Kinda like the 7th Day Adventists - another crock of shit perversion of Christianity.

Wade.

wade said:

Hey - just a tip...take it or leave it...but since I've shown you are using Bigot innappropriately, try to come up with OTHER hate-labels for those who dissagree with you. :)

-=d=- said:
Hey - just a tip...take it or leave it...but since I've shown you are using Bigot innappropriately, try to come up with OTHER hate-labels for those who dissagree with you. :)

It's a hate lable that is apporopriate to describe the people I'm directing it at. They hate people because they are different or have different beliefs than they do. That makes them bigots.

And no, I'm using it appropriately - I didn't use prejudice appropriately.

Wade.

wade said:
This is a religion that has intruded onto my doorstep using lies to try to spread their faith. They claim that they have evidence of their claims that Jesus visited America and that the Smithsonian backs their claims. When contacted, the Smithsonian denied this and contacted the Morman church to stop them from making this claim.

I've read through a good part of the book of Morman, and it is pure shit. Kinda like the 7th Day Adventists - another crock of shit perversion of Christianity.

Wade.

Which is 1 of the reasons why I don't believe in religions, but that is a whole other topic.

wade said:
It's a hate lable that is apporopriate to describe the people I'm directing it at. They hate people because they are different or have different beliefs than they do. That makes them bigots.

And no, I'm using it appropriately - I didn't use prejudice appropriately.

Wade.

Show by definition where bigotry invovles 'hatred'...further, show evidence of hatred for a group of people?

-=d=- said:
Show by definition where bigotry invovles 'hatred'...further, show evidence of hatred for a group of people?

I'll ignore the first part, since it is stupid. For the second part, just read this thread and tell me you do not see hatred toward homosexuals from many of those posting - including yourself!

wade said:
Jim presented no facts at all, just his uninformed and bigoted opinion.

Come again?

Saying homosexuality is vile and deplorable makes me a bigot? It's just common sense that eludes you.

No facts?

I stated that at present that all men and women have equal rights in the marriage aspect. A heterosexual male also cannot marry another man. The rights are identical. The queers are looking for additional rights for their lifestyle.

This is a fact and cannot be debated.

Wade offered no facts, just his usual brain dead opinion that he tends to offer when he is at a loss for an argument, which is almost daily.

wade said:
I'll ignore the first part, since it is stupid. For the second part, just read this thread and tell me you do not see hatred toward homosexuals from many of those posting - including yourself!

Do I have to go back and slap you with the definition of a Bigot? It speaks towards intolerance, not hatred per se. Yeah - do that - just read this thread and find ONE instance where I've expressed hatred towards a homosexual person.

jimnyc said:
No facts?

I stated that at present that all men and women have equal rights in the marriage aspect. A heterosexual male also cannot marry another man. The rights are identical. The queers are looking for additional rights for their lifestyle.

This is a fact and cannot be debated.

A homosexual couple is denied the rights of hetrosexual couples. This has both legal and financial implications.

For instance: homosexuals are effectively subsidizing the family health plans of their hetrosexual co-workers.

This is not right.

Wade.

side note:

The case could be made that YOU, wade, are a Bigot. You are intolerant (hence the name calling) of those who dissagree with your position that homosexualty is a 'conduct of behaviour' NOT a 'forced action due to genetic mistakes".

-=d=- said:
side note:

The case could be made that YOU, wade, are a Bigot. You are intolerant (hence the name calling) of those who dissagree with your position that homosexualty is a 'conduct of behaviour' NOT a 'forced action due to genetic mistakes".

It's too stupid an accusation to reply to.

-=d=- said:
Do I have to go back and slap you with the definition of a Bigot? It speaks towards intolerance, not hatred per se. Yeah - do that - just read this thread and find ONE instance where I've expressed hatred towards a homosexual person.

Symantics.

wade said:
A homosexual couple is denied the rights of hetrosexual couples. This has both legal and financial implications.

For instance: homosexuals are effectively subsidizing the family health plans of their hetrosexual co-workers.

This is not right.

Wade.

And none of that blabbering changes the fact that they have the right to enjoy the same things if they marry someone of the opposite sex, and hetero's are also denied these privileges if they wanted to marry someone of the same sex.

Like I said, cannot be debated, but you can keep trying!

wade said:

Wade.

I'm not defending Mormonism. In fact, I would gladly debate against the merits of Mormonism on this board. The point of my post is that you are calling people bigots in one post, then using bigoted remarks in another post. In other words, hypocritical behavior.

jimnyc said:
And none of that blabbering changes the fact that they have the right to enjoy the same things if they marry someone of the opposite sex, and hetero's are also denied these privileges if they wanted to marry someone of the same sex.

Like I said, cannot be debated, but you can keep trying!

Because you are playing a game to avoid the actual issue. The issue is whether it is fair.

Besides, the topic is "is homosexuality congenital" anyway.

Wade.

Jim brings up a very good point. Homosexuality is a choice, even if genetics do play a role. Therefore it can and should not be covered under any descrimination laws. It is not like the color of one's skin, the physical sex, or a disability in which the person has no say. In these cases, protections must be afforded these people. Look there is very strong evidence that alcoholism can be inherited, yet people must fight this propensity toward it. Should we change our laws to accomodate and protect alcoholics ?

Forum List

Back