Border troops authorized to use force, detain illegal immigrants: Report

Reason #1 gives the military authority -- the migrants are a violent insurrection that needs to be put down with extreme prejudice.

Reason #3 also applies because these cockroaches are like bio-weapons -- sent here to destroy our way of life.
And who can say that they DON"T have chemical and bio-weapons ? Not all of these people are poor and ignorant.

Has anyone in this forum gone into Mexico and frisked these people ?

Some nutjob laftists have been yammering about he "carnage" of US troops possibly shooting large numbers of caravan migrants. The "carnage" we need to be thinking about, is the carnage of unarmed US troops being massacred by potentially armed caravan invaders. Who knows what they may be carrying ?

In World War II, we carpet bombed Germany killing thousands of innocent people, against an enemy thousands of miles away from us. So now we're supposed to go up against thousands of crazy invaders, right here, busting across our border, without as much as one single rifle bullet ? With sticks ? Has this country gone mad ?

As for how having our troops armed to defend themselves would look to the world, the world isn't going to suffer the consequences of allowing these people in here, with unarmed troops, WE ARE. So the world can mind their own business.

Reason #1 gives the military authority -- the migrants are a violent insurrection that needs to be put down with extreme prejudice.

Reason #3 also applies because these cockroaches are like bio-weapons -- sent here to destroy our way of life.
And who can say that they DON"T have chemical and bio-weapons ? Not all of these people are poor and ignorant.

Has anyone in this forum gone into Mexico and frisked these people ?

You don't think we have people embedded in the group? If they were a threat, our military would be armed.

You don't think we have people embedded in the group? If they were a threat, our military would be armed.
Are you dense ? This is TWICE now >>>

"Trump also said he had given the military the authorization to use lethal force if necessary on the border with Mexico.

"If they have to they are going to use lethal force. I've given the OK - I hope they don't have to."

Trump Issues Thanksgiving Threat to Close US-Mexico Border | Newsmax.com

Yes, I know what Trump said. It means nothing. They have always been allowed to defend themselves, no matter what that obese orange fool might say. The military won't allow the troops to be armed unless there is a need, and they don't seem to see any need.

And how could they possibly NOT be a threat ? Nobody can be sure what they are going to do. Even the US national security undercover guys aren't able to ascertain if any of these people are carrying guns.

One guy with a pistol and a bunch of clips in his backpack could kill hundreds of soldiers, if they had no guns to shoot back.

That's what happened at the high school in Parkland, Florida .

Parkland report out: Shooter was able to reload 5 times, no one had a gun to shoot him.

Yes, I know what Trump said. It means nothing. They have always been allowed to defend themselves, no matter what that obese orange fool might say. The military won't allow the troops to be armed unless there is a need, and they don't seem to see any need.
I don't believe this. You must be dense. The order has been given (by the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military) They are being ARMED.
Pheeeeew!! (high-pitched whistle)

Liberalismisamentaldisease.jpg

And how could they possibly NOT be a threat ? Nobody can be sure what they are going to do. Even the US national security undercover guys aren't able to ascertain if any of these people are carrying guns.

One guy with a pistol and a bunch of clips in his backpack could kill hundreds of soldiers, if they had no guns to shoot back.

That's what happened at the high school in Parkland, Florida .

Parkland report out: Shooter was able to reload 5 times, no one had a gun to shoot him.

Sure, but we had reason to believe the Parkland shooter might do that. No reason to believe the refugees are planning that.

I don't believe this. You must be dense. The order has been given (by the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military) They are being ARMED.
Pheeeeew!! (high-pitched whistle)

Liberalismisamentaldisease.jpg

No they aren't. The military isn't being armed. They are helping with things like barbed wire. They aren't supposed to even interact with any refugees.

No they aren't. The military isn't being armed. They are helping with things like barbed wire. They aren't supposed to even interact with any refugees.

That was the previous scenario, which has been superceded. You don't read links ?

So you're just like Hillary Clinton who says "Just say it didn't happen. It'll be your word against theirs." Problem for you is, it's NOT your word against mine. It's been reported all over the news that Trump has ordered the troops to be armed, and use lethal force, if necessary.

I've posted the links right here now, a few times, You have no excuse to be ignorant of what's going on. If you're lying, I could not imagine why. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sure, but we had reason to believe the Parkland shooter might do that. No reason to believe the refugees are planning that.
There doesn't NEED to be a reason to believe it. Actually with Nikolas Cruz there was LOTS of reason to believe it, But even if there had been no indications at all, why in the world, would you not be prepared to defend yourself ? And the Parkland massacre was a perfect example.

You want to allow a scenario where migrants could pull out guns and start shooting at unarmed troops. Are you insane ?

But then, this is the insane way liberals think, who go out in public every day completely unarmed, and think that's normal.

One again, liberalism is a mental disorder.

This the 3rd TIME posting this, Post # 60, 65, and now this one. Don't BS us that you don't know.
"Trump also said he had given the military the authorization to use lethal force if necessary on the border with Mexico.

"If they have to they are going to use lethal force. I've given the OK - I hope they don't have to."

Last edited:
Kinda hard to use lethal force unless you're armed.

Or maybe the army is thinking of karate chopping them to pieces.

Fortunately, the military knows better what is going on, and how to deal with it than some anonymous nut job on the internet, and has determined that the troops will continue to be unarmed.
You don't keep up with the news ? They're going to be armed, thank God.

As I said, Trumps remarks mean nothing. They have always been able to defend themselves if necessary. You should read your own link.

Mattis said troops could help protect the border agents with shields and batons, but would be unarmed.

Mattis will call the shots for the military actions. Trump is just a babbling fool.

The military defending against a foreign invasion...look at the scum against it.

Standing up for laws are now wrong. Apparently it is okay as long as you like the law. Look at the scum for it. White supremacists and neo-nazis to start. The only invasion is in your head.

I foresee some new Olympic track records if we turn the military loose on those invaders: Three weeks to walk across Mexico to the US border, and two days to run screaming all the way back to Guatemala.

Then the military can be thrown in jail for breaking the law.

Stopping an illegal invasion is excellent use of our military, and even more so now that they can use deadly force.

It's not an invasion, dumb ass.

That's not for you to define, now is it.

Of course it's not for me to define. I'll let Webster do that.

in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover;
Webster never had to deal with a fifth column such as you sons of bitches!

Or racists and neo-nazis like you.

John Kelly can't make that legal by signing a memo. This is just another example of Trump's white house trying to overstep their authority. The courts won't allow that order to stand.

From the OP's link......................................

The White House has sent a memo to the Pentagon granting troops stationed at the border authority to engage in some law enforcement and to use lethal force if they are in danger.

The Defense Department said it’s received the memo and is “reviewing it,” suggesting the new policy is not yet operational.

Interestingly enough, the OP left out the second paragraph in their post. The DoD is reviewing it, and it isn't operational yet. But, I don't really think that this is gonna fly, because of the Posse Comitatus Act. There are only 3 reasons that the active duty military can be deployed inside the borders.........

1) When requested by the state governor or legislature for help in putting down an insurrection that has gotten out of hand and they need the military to stop it.

2) Whenever nuclear weapons are lost. The military is the best equipped to search for, find, and recover those items.

3) Whenever chemical and bio weapons are lost. Same reason as nuclear weapons.

I still have issue with Active Duty troops operating inside the US, however I would have no issue at all with the National Guard being called up for duty on the boarder.

I don't have a problem with the NG being called for duty on the border. That is one of their functions.

But, because of the Posse Comitatus Act, I have a big problem with active duty military being deployed inside our borders.

At least, when Obama and Jr. did it, they used NG and not the active duty military.

Wrong again bud...
Trump has the legal authority to use the Insurrection Act if he finds that the ordinary law enforcement mechanisms aren’t getting the job done. Game over.

Wrong again bud.

None of the circumstances in this case allow the use of the Insurrection Act. The Insurrection Act can only be used when a state is incapable of enforcing the laws of the state. It is not a excuse for a President to ignore the Posse Comitatus Act.

Stopping an illegal invasion is excellent use of our military, and even more so now that they can use deadly force.

It's not an invasion, dumb ass.

That's not for you to define, now is it.

Of course it's not for me to define. I'll let Webster do that.

in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover;
Webster never had to deal with a fifth column such as you sons of bitches!

Or racists and neo-nazis like you.
blah blah blah...nazi....blah blah blah....nazi....lol

Forum List

Back