Border rancher: 'We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal'

Seems odd, why would poor Hispanics that are just looking for a better life have prayer rugs?

LORDSBURG, N.M. — Ranchers and farmers near the U.S.-Mexico border have been finding prayer rugs on their properties in recent months, according to one rancher who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation by cartels.

The mats are pieces of carpet that those of the Muslim faith kneel on as they worship.

"There’s a lot of people coming in not just from Mexico," the rancher said. "People, the general public, just don’t get the terrorist threats of that. That’s what’s really scary. You don’t know what’s coming across. We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal. It’s not just Mexican nationals that are coming across."
People don't leave their prayer rugs behind after they pray. They take them with them.

'We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal'

Exactly right. His horseshit is made up. Fake. Unreal.

Seems odd, why would poor Hispanics that are just looking for a better life have prayer rugs?

LORDSBURG, N.M. — Ranchers and farmers near the U.S.-Mexico border have been finding prayer rugs on their properties in recent months, according to one rancher who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation by cartels.

The mats are pieces of carpet that those of the Muslim faith kneel on as they worship.

"There’s a lot of people coming in not just from Mexico," the rancher said. "People, the general public, just don’t get the terrorist threats of that. That’s what’s really scary. You don’t know what’s coming across. We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal. It’s not just Mexican nationals that are coming across."

Wow, so everytime I watch an old western movie and they break out a prayer rug to sleep on I should be worried....

You beat me to it. And, I don't really think she would know a prayer rug if one was used to slap some sense into her.
And if they fake a prayer rug, they are too stupid to point it toward Mecca.

"Mecca? Is that a heavy metal band?"

Damn, if only we could strand your pitiful weak ass out there to experience the border the way it really is.....I doubt the buzzards would even bother with you.

Notice how the little leftist turds jump in to call a rancher a liar....like Pelousy...."we don't believe your facts....and we don't know our ass from a hole in the ground...."

They are just mothballed flying carpets, like the airplanes stored in the desert.

Notice how the little leftist turds jump in to call a rancher a liar....like Pelousy...."we don't believe your facts....and we don't know our ass from a hole in the ground...."

Well, considering that out of the over 3,700 people who were on suspected or terrorist watch lists that we caught trying to enter the country, only TWELVE of them came through the southern border.

The other almost 3,700 were caught at the airport trying to enter.

Besides......................if you actually watched the video in the link, you would have heard her say herself that she has seen many illegals crossing the border, but has not yet seen any OTM (Other Than Mexican). All she has is her assumption that scraps of carpet she found out in the desert were prayer rugs. She probably wouldn't know what one looks like even if it was used to slap some sense into her.

If they're finding prayer mats then I reckon once they cross the border they assimilate and convert to Christianity?

No, when it's down to having enough strength left to carry a water jug or a prayer rug, they carry the water jug. The coyotes probably target them for robbery over their own kind because they're probably carrying money from their sponsors. They don't know the language the folks traveling with them, or the Sonoran Desert....easy pickings.

Besides......................if you actually watched the video in the link, you would have heard her say herself that she has seen many illegals crossing the border, but has not yet seen any OTM (Other Than Mexican). All she has is her assumption that scraps of carpet she found out in the desert were prayer rugs. She probably wouldn't know what one looks like even if it was used to slap some sense into her.

STFU you moron turd.....These ranchers have been on their land for generations and know it and who's traveled over it. It disgusts me you ain't man enough to trust your fellow American's word on what's going on down here....try slapping one of these women around....they'd kick your fairy ass up into Colorado.

STFU you moron turd.....These ranchers have been on their land for generations and know it and who's traveled over it. It disgusts me you ain't man enough to trust your fellow American's word on what's going on down here....try slapping one of these women around....they'd kick your fairy ass up into Colorado.

Again.................in the video she states herself that she has never seen anything other than Mexicans crossing the border. All the "evidence" she has is scraps of carpet that she thinks are prayer rugs. And, like I said.............I don't think she knows what one actually looks like or how it is handled, and apparently, neither do you.

And, that brings up another question.....................how come some ranch woman is finding so many "prayer rugs" on her land, when our soldiers, who are fighting actual Muslims in actual Islamic countries never find one on the battle field?

Damn, if only we could strand your pitiful weak ass out there to experience the border the way it really is.....I doubt the buzzards would even bother with you.

I've been to the border many times.

If you pay my airfare, I will gladly spend a few days and nights on the border sleeping under the stars. I am not a pants shitting piss drinker like you rubes are. I don't buy into these stupid little masturbation fantasies that you do.

So put your money where your mouth is, kiddo.

If you pay my airfare, I will gladly spend a few days and nights on the border sleeping under the stars. I am not a pants shitting piss drinker like you rubes are. I don't buy into these stupid little masturbation fantasies that you do.

If they send you a ticket, tell 'em to send me one too. We can spend a week camping on the border, looking for terrorists and prayer rugs.

If they send you a ticket, tell 'em to send me one too. We can spend a week camping on the border, looking for terrorists and prayer rugs.
I have to admit that it does not make sense that they would e en be carrying prayer rugs, much less leaving them behind

However, we do know that terrorists are crossing the Southern border. Even if it was only 6 or 12 (it is more than that); what happened to the argument "if we can just save 1 life..."???

Forum List

Back