Border patrol cancels meeting with Trump

Not if the private citizen wants to keep the IRS from banging on his door over some poor excuse of an excuse.

You guys, I wouldn't jump too quickly on this. I dunno, you might want to wait until the facts come out...
I saw the press release the Patrol union released. What's to wait on? Donald to claim it was his idea to cancel?

But that's not what your title says: it doesn't mention union at all, so it sounds like the border patrol as a whole will having nothing to do with the Trumpublican.

The Border Patrol did not want to be an act in the Trump Circus
Trump, for better or worse, is a legitimate candidate for POTUS. As such, singling him out is the prelude to a slippery slope we don't need to go down.

They are under no obligation to meet with any declared candidate

Trump has not earned any special treatment
I never said they were obligated. The meeting was already agreed upon. Then for reasons unknown Trump was singled out & the meeting was canceled.
Stinks of political pressure which should not be allowed. Using a federally funded organization to publicly humiliate a candidate is wrong.

I doubt if they thought they would get a fair evaluation from Trump given his current witch hunt

Why give him a stick to beat them with?

Kids, if you are Donald Trump it's not very hard to fly to Vegas and buy a few border patrol agents lunch eh? If he wants to understand the border, maybe he should go to it right?

Kids, if you are Donald Trump it's not very hard to fly to Vegas and buy a few border patrol agents lunch eh? If he wants to understand the border, maybe he should go to it right?
Yeah. Do it right. Like BE THERE at the border and SEE the workings of it.

But they have been told to hush up.

Have they now? Got a link to that, or are you talking out your ass again?

I am talking TO an ass. No link required.

Trump has been running fast and loose with the facts relating to border security

I understand why the Border Patrol would not want to meet with him

Last edited:

I am talking TO an ass. No link required.
Just as expected. I ask you to show proof of what you said, and you cannot meaning, you're lying.

Maybe El Chapo set up the meeting, then publicity got to large

El Chapo was going to meet Trump face to face!!

Trump was scheduled to meet with the border patrol today but the meeting was cancelled after further consideration.

So our own border patrol is now turning against America's interest in security?
Were arms twisted to achieve this outcome?
Or is this just typical Union ignorance?

Border Patrol union cancels Laredo meeting with Donald Trump Dallas Morning News
Either you did not read the article or you choose to make your own (wild) interpretations of it.
"The union said they only intended to meet with Trump to give him a “‘Boots on the Ground’ perspective,” not endorse him or any candidate."
The union had no intention of supporting Trump but to bitch slap him because he hasn't a clue what he is talking about. That is equivalent to Trump wanting to meet with US military to discuss how the military is flawed because of improper management. You do not have to like the government, but you should respect anyone who is willing to take a bullet for this country and that includes our border patrol. If you can do better with what the government gives you, you should pack your bags and get your sorry ass over there and show them how it's done. Calling them traitor, which is what you did, is intolerable. If anything, your remarks are traitorous since it attempts to incite anger towards the border patrol. Either put up or shut up.

Hey fuck face you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Trump was to have a boots on the ground tour at the Laredo Mexican border and then hold a town hall meeting.

NOTHING ABOUT THE UNION BITCH SLAPPING HIM douchebag. NOTHING ABOUT ENDORSING HIM.

Man you left wingers are so fucking clueless. Get a grip before you post.

Trump was scheduled to meet with the border patrol today but the meeting was cancelled after further consideration.

Were arms twisted to achieve this outcome?
Or is this just typical Union ignorance?

Border Patrol union cancels Laredo meeting with Donald Trump Dallas Morning News

Oh this is from on high this cancellation.

Check out how excited the President of this Local was about Trump's planned visit before superiors shut it down.

." We appreciate Mr. Trump and anyone else with such a platform who takes the time to hear what we are experiencing and seeing at the border.

We assure you that the reality is far different from what the federal government is telling the public.”

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border

Nope. Just turning against the asshole Trump.

Forum List

Back