Border patrol cancels meeting with Trump

Turning down a meeting with trump is equivalent to not having an interest in Americas security?

Are you a functional retard........or?
The meeting was ALREADY AGREED UPON. It was to give him a perspective on the actual border. Something EVERY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE both left and right should see.
So yes I stand behind my functional retard statement.
Go write some more trash rap music and leave this thread in the dust
It already was dust, numbskull. Like the majority of your faux lets whine about something else threads. Positive life!
Fuck off wannabe
You talk shit like that, but put people on iggy that talk to you that whey, what a pussy of a man...
Wrong

I put people on ignore because they're stupid and their posts are nothing but nonsensical clutter.
GT is no fool. I talk shit but that doesn't mean I don't respect him.
If you're posts are garbage you're ignored. Simple as that

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Trump was scheduled to meet with the border patrol today but the meeting was cancelled after further consideration.

So our own border patrol is now turning against America's interest in security?
Were arms twisted to achieve this outcome?
Or is this just typical Union ignorance?

Border Patrol union cancels Laredo meeting with Donald Trump Dallas Morning News

From what I understand the border patrol was ready and willing to show Trump what was going on.
I smell a rat.

Trump was scheduled to meet with the border patrol today but the meeting was cancelled after further consideration.

So our own border patrol is now turning against America's interest in security?
Were arms twisted to achieve this outcome?
Or is this just typical Union ignorance?

Border Patrol union cancels Laredo meeting with Donald Trump Dallas Morning News

From what I understand the border patrol was ready and willing to show Trump what was going on.
I smell a rat.

You wanna keep your job and keep the IRS Gestapo off your ass, you'll cancel the meeting. I'm sure it went something along those lines. Hussein wasn't gonna let that meeting happen. Period, end of story.

The Border Patrol is a federal agency. My guess is that they are under orders not to cooperate with people who's politics do not coincide with the Hussein regime. Barry's people fear an outspoken politician more than just about anything.

Turning down a meeting with trump is equivalent to not having an interest in Americas security?

The meeting was ALREADY AGREED UPON. It was to give him a perspective on the actual border. Something EVERY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE both left and right should see.

But Trump isn't a real candidate. He's a rich guy who has a lot of crazy right wingers stirred up. That's all.

Sounds like Hillary.

But Trump isn't a real candidate. He's a rich guy who has a lot of crazy right wingers stirred up. That's all.

Sounds like Hillary.

Trump has no chance of becoming president. Hillary does.

The Border Patrol did not want to be an act in the Trump Circus

They were probably THREATENED by this thug administration. how do you like that you can't even get INFORMATION from you own government agencies?

Trump, for better or worse, is a legitimate candidate for POTUS. As such, singling him out is the prelude to a slippery slope we don't need to go down.

They are under no obligation to meet with any declared candidate

Trump has not earned any special treatment

Trump, for better or worse, is a legitimate candidate for POTUS. As such, singling him out is the prelude to a slippery slope we don't need to go down.

I never said they were obligated. The meeting was already agreed upon. Then for reasons unknown Trump was singled out & the meeting was canceled.
Stinks of political pressure which should not be allowed. Using a federally funded organization to publicly humiliate a candidate is wrong.

I never said they were obligated. The meeting was already agreed upon. Then for reasons unknown Trump was singled out & the meeting was canceled.
Stinks of political pressure which should not be allowed. Using a federally funded organization to publicly humiliate a candidate is wrong.

The union is not a federally funded organization.

The Border Patrol is.

The Border Patrol is.

It was the union that invited him, not the Border Patrol.

The Border Patrol is.

And who does that union represent?

Border Patrol was eager to show Trump how things work...or are supposed to work. They WANTED him to "see". Now...they don't.
Oh yes. They were threatened/warned to cancel.

The Border Patrol is.

The employees.

The Border Patrol is.

The employees.
Why are you playing this stupid ass game? EVERYONE knows the purpose for the visit and it wasn't to mingle with union employees to ponder their benefits package. The purpose of the visit was border security. Period.

Who pulled the plug & on what merits?

Forum List

Back