BORDER CHAOS: USA Taking In 250 Illegal Kids Per Day...

Start deporting the children. There is the solution.

Yes, reunite them with their Parents, and then send them back. Or don't let them cross in the first place. Secure our Border and enforce the law. If done, this problem goes away.
JFC, you're playing with fake news on this as well as DACA. Useless, less than useless, you are.

It's time to end Illegal Immigration. And shame on Democrats for thwarting that. They've sold American Citizens out. Hopefully, folks will make them pay for it at the Ballot Box.

Yes, reunite them with their Parents, and then send them back. Or don't let them cross in the first place. Secure our Border and enforce the law. If done, this problem goes away.
JFC, you're playing with fake news on this as well as DACA. Useless, less than useless, you are.

It's time to end Illegal Immigration. And shame on Democrats for thwarting that. They've sold American Citizens out. Hopefully, folks will make them pay for it at the Ballot Box.

the dems huh ...

well, they control both houses of congress so they can do anything they want cant they?

f'n idiot.

the dems huh ...

well, they control both houses of congress so they can do anything they want cant they?

f'n idiot.

Yes, there are far too many sell-out Open Borders RINO's too.

the dems huh ...

f'n idiot.

day by day RW's continue to lose their chite.

the dems huh ...

f'n idiot.

I haven't lost anything. I'm rational and consistent. It is time to secure our Border and end Illegal Immigration once and for all. I've felt that way for many years, and i'll always feel that way.

It's actually Democrats who've 'lost their chite' since their Hitlery lost. They're the ones behaving like deranged loonies. And as usual, they're using children to advance an Agenda again. They're very bad folks. It is what it is.

the dems huh ...

f'n idiot.

I haven't lost anything. I'm rational and consistent. It is time to secure our Border and end Illegal Immigration once and for all. I've felt that way for many years, and i'll always feel that way.

It's actually Democrats who've 'lost their chite' since their Hitlery lost. They're the ones behaving like deranged loonies. And as usual, they're using children to advance an Agenda again. They're very bad folks. It is what it is.

youre blaming the dems AND the RINOS and HILLARY ...

If you hurry you can catch the ice cream truck.

the dems huh ...

f'n idiot.

youre blaming the dems AND the RINOS and HILLARY ...

If you hurry you can catch the ice cream truck.

I place blame where it rightfully belongs. To hell with all Open Borders Globalist assholes.

Yeah great - We can't handle the one we're yanking off their mothers' breast as it is or process the adults charged with a lousy misdemeanor in most cases.

Only so many abandoned Walmarts, and erecting tents in the desert just before the worst summer heat WILL kill kids and then Trump and his minions will have blood on his hands.

Let's try a different approach - Do you immigration hardliners have any idea what this cruel idiocy is costing taxpayers?

Yeah great - We can't handle the one we're yanking off their mothers' breast as it is or process the adults charged with a misdemeanor in most cases.

Only so many abandoned Walmarts, and erecting tents in the desert just before the worst summer heat WILL kill kids and then Trump and his minions will have blood on his hands.

Let's try a different approach - Do you immigration hardliners have any idea what this is costing taxpayers?

If the kids die start charging parents and smugglers with murder and prosecute accordingly.

Reasonable common sense Americans understand what the Democrats are up to. They know this has nothing to do with the kids. It's only about attacking Trump. Folks aren't as dumb as Democrats assume they are. They know what's what.

Yeah great - We can't handle the one we're yanking off their mothers' breast as it is or process the adults charged with a misdemeanor in most cases.

Let's try a different approach - Do you immigration hardliners have any idea what this is costing taxpayers?

If the kids die start charging parents and smugglers with murder and prosecute accordingly.

Sure Tipsy - Good luck with that
Have you been drinking?

Sure Tipsy - Good luck with that
Have you been drinking?

I never drink. I have no vices at all. Not one. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs and I don't like sex. I am an angel upon this earth.

If the children die then it is the fault of the adults who brought them here. Start prosecuting the adults for murder and give them the death penalty.

if RW's get any more pathetic send them to an asylum

I never drink. I have no vices at all. Not one. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs and I don't like sex. I am an angel upon this earth.

If the children die then it is the fault of the adults who brought them here. Start prosecuting the adults for murder and give them the death penalty.

Certainly no surprise that you don't like sex. Perhaps that is the problem?

if RW's get any more pathetic send them to an asylum

Most of them CAN'T get any more pathetic.

It might be a problem for YOU, but really I would not be interested so keep it in your pants.

It might be a problem for YOU, but really I would not be interested so keep it in your pants.

Not to worry - around you I certainly shall!

Troll

Forum List

Back