Does this Make Sense?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Analysts on Bloomberg claimed that Trump might campaign almost solely for Senate pick ups this year because it would let him campaign against a do nothing D house for reelection. While the Ds are far more vulnerable in the senate than in the house and the senate is where appointments are confirmed, which is what Trump needs most. Are the analysts wrong?

Analysts on Bloomberg claimed that Trump might campaign almost solely for Senate pick ups this year because it would let him campaign against a do nothing D house for reelection. While the Ds are far more vulnerable in the senate than in the house and the senate is where appointments are confirmed, which is what Trump needs most. Are the analysts wrong?
Analysts have it right. We need a veto proof Republican Senate.

I believe the House is more important since they control the spending. The Turtle wants the RNC to spend on the Senate because that maintains his power but I hope Trump doesn't fall for it. If Pelosi is Speaker, she'll ask for an impeachment vote immediately and we'll have to go through that crap continuously for the next two years. I say Trump should concentrate on the House.

If Trump gains the senate he can get the appointments to weed out the deep state and have all of its members doing plea deals against the MSM and congress.

If Trump gains the senate he can get the appointments to weed out the deep state and have all of its members doing plea deals against the MSM and congress.

It's not nearly as important as the House unless he can get 60 Senate seats....even the most optimistic polls say that's improbable. Try to imagine getting border funding or immigration reform through Pelosi when she's busy holding impeachment votes week after week

It's not nearly as important as the House unless he can get 60 Senate seats....even the most optimistic polls say that's improbable. Try to imagine getting border funding or immigration reform through Pelosi when she's busy holding impeachment votes week after week

She will be too busy dodging subpoenas and warrants.

Forum List

Back