Bootstrap BS. This "Self Made" GOP Senate Candidate Got Big Bucks From His Family

Do you or will you collect social security, vermin?
it's my money. See, the ponzi scheme autorotates me to pay into a program, and when they say I'm old enough, I can pull my money out. It's my money. It is not a give away. I earned it and it's mine. You continue to bat 000.

So people do not get back what they pay into Social Security? That's what you are going to go with? Vermin you are a total indoctrinated MAGAGATARD!
SS is supposed to be an earned benefit

If you pay in you get back

But if you dont pay in you can still qualify for reduced benefits

it's my money. See, the ponzi scheme autorotates me to pay into a program, and when they say I'm old enough, I can pull my money out. It's my money. It is not a give away. I earned it and it's mine. You continue to bat 000.
And wen you get more back than you pay in they wrong you?
Your IQ is 000.
The gubnit is NOT keeping you from owning anything as another Bingo Vermin stated. You are fucking dumb.
MAGA

And wen you get more back than you pay in they wrong you?
Your IQ is 000.
The gubnit is NOT keeping you from owning anything as another Bingo Vermin stated. You are fucking dumb.
MAGA
I haven't taken out any yet, I'm still working at 67. Earning my own money. I bet you actually believe one can live off SS.

What kind of loser occupies their time thinking about such things? They're missing out on living life.

I absolutely am…As it turns out it’s not China or Russia or North Korea or Iran that is the greatest existential threat to America…It’s the purple haired faggot with nose rings, neck tattoos and skinny jeans in disgusting shitholes like Seattle, Portland, south Mexifornia, Loon York etc etc.
You're an idiot. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back