BOOM! Rush Limbaugh Plays James Clapper Audio Admitting Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)

A.Cagefordems

Jun 21, 2019
I think it's true, because the source is solid (The Gateway Pundit) and the thread title says Boom, which signals truthfulness.

Who didn't see this coming ?
Oct 8th,2019
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Former DNI Director James Clapper threw former President Barack Obama under the bus on CNN yesterday. Clapper admitted to CNN’s Jim Sciutto that everything he and John Brennan had done prior to and during the 2016 election was explicitly on Barack Obama’s orders.

Clapper confesses that they acted on Barack Obama’s orders

Here is the conversation as it played out on CNN:

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/the-russia-hoax-james-clapper-throws-barack-obama-under-the-bus-123520/

I think it's true, because the source is solid (The Gateway Pundit) and the thread title says Boom, which signals truthfulness.

"Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps
Trump triggered this particular jump scare with the tweet on March 4 that he “just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” He followed with such tirades as “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”
Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps

...the New York Times article that was published in October of 2016!
Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump."
If Trump Tower Was Not Wiretapped - How Are There Transcripts Of The Calls? - C.S.C. Media Group U.S.

Barr Asserts Intelligence Agencies Spied on the Trump Campaign

· April 10, 2019

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr said on Wednesday that he would scrutinize the F.B.I.’s investigation of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, including whether “spying” conducted by American intelligence agencies on the campaign’s associates had been properly carried out.

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Mr. Barr said during testimony before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, adding that he wanted to look into both “the genesis and the conduct” of the F.B.I. inquiry. He cast his interest as a matter of protecting civil liberties from potential abuse by the government.

“I think spying did occur,” Mr. Barr said. “The question is whether it was adequately predicated. And I’m not suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated. But I need to explore that.”

The remarks by the new attorney general — particularly his embrace of the term spying, which is frequently invoked by critics of the Russia investigation — are certain to please President Trump and his allies, who have accused American law enforcement officials of targeting his campaign out of political malice.” Barr Asserts Intelligence Agencies Spied on the Trump Campaign

Forum List

Back