Video: James Clapper admits Obama made deep state officials spy on Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2019-10-8_9-57-42.png

OH LOOK THE ONE WORD METHOD........... " JAMES CLAPPER" .
OH NOW LOOK HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ARTICLE WASN'T ALREADY POSTED SINNCE JAMES CLAPPER PULLED UP EVERYTHING ONE OF THESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHICH ONE IS A REPEAT OF MINEN PLEASE PHUCKING TELL ME!!

OH MY NOW WHICH ONE SHALL I GO THROUGH TO SEE IF IT SAYS THE SAME PHUCKEN THING AS THIS ARTICLE SAYS....... WAIT FOR IT......... BECAUSE IT MIGHT NOT SAY THE SAME THING BUT GAWD DAM YOU BETTER HAVE SEARCHED THAT SHIT!!!

1. James Clapper avoids charges for lying to congress over mass surveillance
    Former intelligence chief James Clapper is poised to avoid charges for allegedly lying to Congress following five years of apparent inaction by...
    Thread by: MindWars, Mar 11, 2018, 5 replies, in forum: Current Events

2. Thread
    Why wasn’t DNI James Clapper investigated by a grand jury?
    ...Why wasn't DNI (Director of National Intelligence) James Clapper investigated by a grand jury? | Gretawire The answer, obviously, is because...
    Thread by: Kevin_Kennedy, Jan 3, 2014, 0 replies, in forum: Law and Justice System

3. Thread
    Classified Flynn Intercepts Point to Crooked James Clapper as the Illegal Leaker
    liars leakers and liberals! LOCK EM ALL UP! NEW: Classified Flynn Intercepts Point to James Clapper as the Illegal Leaker
    Thread by: basquebromance, Apr 8, 2019, 40 replies, in forum: Politics

4. Thread
    James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.
    "Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper writes in his new book, "Facts and Fears" that he has "no doubt" the Russian influence...
    Thread by: oreo, May 23, 2018, 38 replies, in forum: Politics

5. Thread
    "James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report,,,,
    "James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts. Too bad!"...
    Thread by: kiwiman127, Jan 12, 2017, 12 replies, in forum: Politics

6. Thread
    Crooked James Clapper: ‘It’s A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign
    The amount of lying, deceit and criminal abuse of power in the Obama administration continues to be exposed and is staggering. When will someone...
    Thread by: basquebromance, May 19, 2018, 4 replies, in forum: Politics

7. Thread
    Inspector General Reveals How a Stunned James Clapper Led to Hillary Email Cover Up
    So low and behold, James Clapper lied. I can't imagine what this Inspector General went through being threatened. Glad he's coming forward....
    Thread by: Steve_McGarrett, Nov 27, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Politics

8. Thread
    James Clapper’s Office Made The Controversial Edits To Susan Rice’s Talking Points
    James Clapper’s Office Made The Controversial Edits To Susan Rice’s Talking Points Good Ole Jake gonna take one for the Boss? We’ve...
    Thread by: Wehrwolfen, Nov 20, 2012, 25 replies, in forum: Politics

9. Thread
    James Clapper Who Perjured Himself In Front Of Congress Claims Or Institutions Are Under Assault
---------------------------------------
NOW FOR THE GAWD DAM REAL ARTICLE!!

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper admitted on CNN that former President Obama had ordered the CIA and FBI to spy on the Trump campaign leading up to the 2016 election.

Video: James Clapper Admits Obama Made Deep State Officials Spy on Trump

Forum List

Back