The top 5 conspiracies that are real.

This is in my top 10.

Vince foster?

Even Ken Starr, a man who sported a visible boner at the thought of impeaching Clinton found absolutely nothing to support the claim that Vince Foster's death was anything but a suicide.

Vince foster?

Even Ken Starr, a man who sported a visible boner at the thought of impeaching Clinton found absolutely nothing to support the claim that Vince Foster's death was anything but a suicide.
This went above Clinton.
You're not naive enough to believe Clinton wasn't a CIA asset
under cover as president ?

Vince foster?

This went above Clinton.
You're not naive enough to believe Clinton wasn't a CIA asset
under cover as president ?

Who would believe such 'toxic silliness' or ''bizarre internet theorizing by fools and charlatans'?

I'll stick with the results of every investigation on the topic.

This is in my top 10.

Vince foster?

^ Yeah, because government "investigations" are always honest, thorough and trustworthy!!! :laugh2:

If you knew anything about the case, you'd know that one of the investigators under Starr on that case quit, because he saw how corrupt it was and how they were not interested in the actual truth.

Guns, Drugs, CIA at Mena, Arkansas: Judicial Watch Demands Answers - Judicial Watch

cody_ebook-218x300.jpg

This is in my top 10.

Vince foster?

^ Yeah, because government "investigations" are always honest, thorough and trustworthy!!! :laugh2:

If you knew anything about the case, you'd know that one of the investigators under Starr on that case quit, because he saw how corrupt it was and how they were not interested in the actual truth.

Laughing...in comparison to what....What some guy on youtube told you?

We had 4 separate investigations into the matter, including one from a Special Counsel with an ax to grind with Clinton. And yet....nothing. All came to the same conclusion: suicide.

Why would I or any rational person ignore ALL 4 investigations that took place over years and gobble down whatever a youtube video tells you to think.

Because if its on youtube, its gotta be true, right?

Earth to skylar....2007 called and wants its' talking point back.:71:

Laughing......just because you believe everything you hear on youtube doesn't mean a sensible person is similarly obligated to abdicate their capacity for reason.

4 investigations conducted by teams of experienced, professional investigators with direct access to the evidence.....vs a youtube video with access to none of it.

I'll go with the professional investigators over whatever youtube video you're using to tell you what to think today.

This is in my top 10.

Vince foster?

We had 4 separate investigations into the matter, including one from a Special Counsel with an ax to grind with Clinton. And yet....nothing. All came to the same conclusion: suicide.

Why would I or any rational person ignore ALL 4 investigations that took place over years and gobble down whatever a youtube video tells you to think.

I never said anything about YouTube. I'm old enough that I was around when the case actually happened, and I did my own research, apart from what the corrupt government / media (who you seem to be a cheerleader for) had to say. That was long before YouTube even existed. Nice strawman though!

Laughing......just because you believe everything you hear on youtube doesn't mean a sensible person is similarly obligated to abdicate their capacity for reason.

4 investigations conducted by teams of experienced, professional investigators with direct access to the evidence.....vs a youtube video with access to none of it.

I'll go with the professional investigators over whatever youtube video you're using to tell you what to think today.

Trying to discredit something because it's on Youtube, is like discrediting a newspaper article because you found it at the public library.

This is in my top 10.

Vince foster?

I never said anything about YouTube. I'm old enough that I was around when the case actually happened, and I did my own research, apart from what the corrupt government / media (who you seem to be a cheerleader for) had to say. That was long before YouTube even existed. Nice strawman though!

Then you may want to check what I was responding to before you jump in.

As so far what we have is 4 professional investigations done by teams of seasoned, professional investigators with direct access to the evidence....

...vs. one youtube video with access to none of it.

Why would I or any other rational person ignore the investigations over the sourcese that have been presented to 'refute' it?

Conspiracies that are REAL

1. Hitler is alive and living in Argentina
2. The Holocaust is a myth
3. Elvis faked his death
4. The Moon Landing was faked
5. Chem trails are government mind control
6. Area 51 is where the Government hides its aliens
7. 9-11 was a controlled demo
8. Obama was born in Kenya
9. JFK was killed by a conspiracy
10. Global Warming is fake

Last edited:

Trying to discredit something because it's on Youtube, is like discrediting a newspaper article because you found it at the public library.

Trying discredit something based on is source?

Like Buttercup just awkwardly tried to do?

^ Yeah, because government "investigations" are always honest, thorough and trustworthy!!!

buttercup

You can't actively whine about how someone attacks the source while you ilk are attacking the source in the exact same thread.

And if you're not to attack the source, then explain why a rational person would ignore 4 professional investigations done by seasoned investigators with direct access to the evidence?

.....that all came to the exact same conclusion independently? Again, WITHOUT attacking the source.

Good luck!

Conspiracies that are REAL

1. Hitler is alive and living in Argentina
2. The Holocaust is a myth
3. Elvis faked his death
4. The Moon Landing was faked
5. Chem trails are government mind control
6. Area 51 is where the Government hides its aliens
7. 9-11 was a controlled demo
8. Obama was born in Kenya
9. Cigarettes don’t cause cancer
10. Global Warming is fake

Of course you leave out the shape shifting lizard men of the illuminati you paid shill!

Wake up, Sheeple!

How cute, USMB's biggest bootlickers bonding, while thinking that they're witty. :laugh2:

Ok, have it your way, governments are not corrupt, there are no crimes, coverups or 'conspiracies' (because we live in a holy world where all world powers are good and not out for their own interests) and anyone who says otherwise is crazy!!!!

Run along now, I'm sure there are other threads where you can do your thing. :itsok: Keep up the great work!!!

Forum List

Back