BOMBSHELL: In court filing, Facebook admits fact checks are nothing more than opinion

the other day he told me he was triggered. he hasn't spoken to me since.
You devolve into personal insults with no content. When you say something interesting, I’ll reply. I’m not engaging your trolling.

There you have it, all you woke prog dumbasses, fact checking is a con, and you fell for it:

"Facebook has admitted in a court of law that such fact checks are not factual at all, but merely opinions. People send me stuff. As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook's fact checkers labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as 'false and misleading'. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website 'Climate Feedback' which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are 'fact checks' for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with. Facebook just blew the 'fact check' claim right out of the water in court."
The 'Fact checkers' helps the fabric of the Lefties' world. Their heads are now going to explode, they're dashing off to their quiet rooms for comfort.

You devolve into personal insults with no content. When you say something interesting, I’ll reply. I’m not engaging your trolling.
my trolling you are counter measures to your trolling.

trigger.

It’s implied in your posts, whether you realize it or not.

Either way, you aren’t being very logical. It seems like you’re being deliberate obtuse.
amd YOU would never do such a thing. :)

wasn't that your nickname in troll college?

Not at all
That’s even worse. You’re being unintentionally obtuse.

I’m on this forum a lot, engaging primarily with people on the other side of the political spectrum.

My actions clearly indicate I’m not seeking an echo chamber.

That’s even worse. You’re being unintentionally obtuse.

I’m on this forum a lot, engaging primarily with people on the other side of the political spectrum.

My actions clearly indicate I’m not seeking an echo chamber.
Then why did you put me on ignore initially?

I believe you like echo chambers and just come here to troll.
I think a lot of you don’t really understand what trolling means.

For instance, having an opinion, defending it and believing that contrary opinions are incorrect is not trolling.

Attacking someone so as to intentionally anger them without substance about a topic is trolling. Look at this thread and see me politely (usually) explain what the topic is about, only to see me being berated.

I think a lot of you don’t really understand what trolling means.

For instance, having an opinion, defending it and believing that contrary opinions are incorrect is not trolling.

Attacking someone so as to intentionally anger them without substance about a topic is trolling. Look at this thread and see me politely (usually) explain what the topic is about, only to see me being berated.
I am discussing how you and I interact. For example how you quote me in your siggy. You know what I meant by that but you keep it there to troll. It’s OK…just admit it.

I am discussing how you and I interact. For example how you quote me in your siggy. You know what I meant by that but you keep it there to troll. It’s OK…just admit it.
My participation in this forum doesn’t revolve around you.

I put you on ignore because you were repeatedly trolling me, and quite effective at it.

Forum List

Back