BOMBSHELL: In court filing, Facebook admits fact checks are nothing more than opinion

I really wish there were more conservatives on this board who could have their opinions challenged without devolving into children.

I really wish there were more conservatives on this board who could have their opinions challenged without devolving into children.
i do just fine til i choose to talk to a child.

you quit acting like a child, i'll stop devolving into a child to communicate with you.

There you have it, all you woke prog dumbasses, fact checking is a con, and you fell for it:

"Facebook has admitted in a court of law that such fact checks are not factual at all, but merely opinions. People send me stuff. As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook's fact checkers labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as 'false and misleading'. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website 'Climate Feedback' which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are 'fact checks' for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with. Facebook just blew the 'fact check' claim right out of the water in court."
Thank you, friend. This is what I need.

There you have it, all you woke prog dumbasses, fact checking is a con, and you fell for it:

"Facebook has admitted in a court of law that such fact checks are not factual at all, but merely opinions. People send me stuff. As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook's fact checkers labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as 'false and misleading'. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website 'Climate Feedback' which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are 'fact checks' for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with. Facebook just blew the 'fact check' claim right out of the water in court."
Not even remotely true

FB_IMG_1643968876290.jpg

Forum List

Back