BOMBSHELL: In court filing, Facebook admits fact checks are nothing more than opinion

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
There you have it, all you woke prog dumbasses, fact checking is a con, and you fell for it:

"Facebook has admitted in a court of law that such fact checks are not factual at all, but merely opinions. People send me stuff. As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook's fact checkers labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as 'false and misleading'. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website 'Climate Feedback' which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are 'fact checks' for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with. Facebook just blew the 'fact check' claim right out of the water in court."

There you have it, all you woke prog dumbasses, fact checking is a con, and you fell for it:

"Facebook has admitted in a court of law that such fact checks are not factual at all, but merely opinions. People send me stuff. As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook's fact checkers labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as 'false and misleading'. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website 'Climate Feedback' which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are 'fact checks' for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with. Facebook just blew the 'fact check' claim right out of the water in court."
Holy crap!

Biggest news I've heard since I learned water...

...is wet!!!! :eek:

It‘s nice to see what us sane people already knew be confirmed.
Facebook Fact Checkers:
BAB0B48A-25C3-4931-B453-DC107CC7572D.jpeg

Yeah, it's all about which opinions (and political party) the censors want to win. Duh.

I've realized for years that so-called "facts" are just opinions that someone is very, very committed to getting believed. As if.

Reality is a lot more interesting: "facts" don't exist. But even reality is a matter of interpretation. DOES the sun rise in the East? It seems to: that's a reality that doesn't go away even when you stop believing in it. They burned a lot of people at the stake who said the earth actually turns.

Facts are Opinions, Up is Down, Black is White and all other sorts of silliness....:heehee:

There was a meme a few years ago going around FB, something to do with Michelle being a Michael.........and NO fact check....HAHA, even they agreed it's true

But then about 6 months ago, there was a meme something about the philosophy of freedom of choice I think, nothing political or obviously controversial that was blacked out because of being a sensitive image. The actual picture on it was of a tree. That one was crazy stupid to be tagged.

We call that the 1st Amendment here in the United States ... and, no, you don't have those protections in the shit hole you live in ...

Just like all the folks protesting outside the Capitol last January 6th, they were within the law ...

Nobody ever took those so-called fact checkers seriously anyway.

The only people who ever post em as theoretical proof of anything in their feeble attempt at making counterpoints were generally the ones who promote censorship anyway. People like that aren't interested in serious discussion. They're only interested in shutting it down as fast as they can before it happens.

Anyone sharper than a marble knew fully well they were just protected propaganda opinions meant to serve as some kind of justification for censoring any serious discussion of legitimate historical events and unconstitutional/malfeasant acts of government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back