Bomb Aladdin - Time for a change in voting rights

I

Indofred

Poll: 30% of GOP voters support bombing Agrabah, the city from Aladdin

One wonders if the right to vote (or stand as a candidate) should be earned by passing a test.
As we see from this, a significant number of voters have zero clue about anything they're voting for (and will believe whatever rubbish some politicians spout), so I propose a test on world and local affairs before you get the right to have your say.
The test would include, but not be limited to, geography, history and politics.

Next up. No candidate should get any funds save a set government issued payment.
The interest groups have far too much power, and that would slow them down.

One further thing. Any candidate that makes wild, unsupported claims of facts should immediately be barred from continuing his campaign.

Opinion?

Yes, and the test results must indicate the valid profile of a Marxist for the voter to be approved.

One wonders if the right to vote (or stand as a candidate) should be earned by passing a test.
As we see from this, a significant number of voters have zero clue about anything they're voting for (and will believe whatever rubbish some politicians spout), so I propose a test on world and local affairs before you get the right to have your say.

Next up. No candidate should get any funds save a set government issued payment.

One further thing. Any candidate that makes wild, unsupported claims of facts should immediately be barred from continuing his campaign.

Opinion?

the rule of the AYATOILETS in Iran depended on the vote of the most uneducated.
Chances are that the same is true of the POPULARITY of pig Erdogan----
I have never met a single person FROM TEHERAN (home of the most educated
in Iran) who supported the AYATOILET PIGS

To be clear.
This isn't party political, just political.

rule by the "INTELLECUALLY ELITE" is not a new idea------Plato supported
it as did ADOLF HITLER. The problem which arises is----"who gets to determine
the "membership" in the intellectually elite. In some muslim countries------
the feat of MEMORIZING THE KORAN is considered a "credential" for admission
into universities

Opinion?

So this is what you propose for Indonesia ?

any worse than the survey of people wanting to ban H2O?

COP16 Attendees Sign Petitions to Ban Water, Harm U.S.

No.
The first is clueless voters, quite bad.
This is clueless officials, a likely disaster.

The point is, people are stupid.

This is commonly true

'Racist' man secretly films Sikh man sleeping on plane

This twit posted a video, but couldn't even manage to get the man's religion right.
This fool is allowed to vote.
That doesn't mean the political left are any better, I'm pretty sure they have an equal number of stupid supporters.

Opinion?

So this is what you propose for Indonesia ?

Dig-----I do appreciate your question--------since I am so damned polite----
I hesitated to ask it. For Indonesia-----do I get to elaborate the INTELLIGENCE TEST????

Intelligence test to vote is in line with what the founders would approve (they used landownership as their measure), but it is not in line with the last 100 years of thinking. It has become an unamerican idea like poll taxes designed to keep blacks out.

Who writes the test? Who scores the test? Are the test questions really even relevant.

No. We need to let everyone vote.

BOMB Alladin !!!

Nuke his ass!!!

RW's are skeert !!!

dumbasses ... who allows them to vote anyway?

LMAO

a racist man? what and who made the man a racist? who gets to label someone that? and how does he shed that label?

good grief. a poll from the Guardian

a racist man? what and who made the man a racist? who gets to label someone that? and how does he shed that label?

good grief. a poll from the Guardian

Racism isn't the issue in that case, the inability to understand basics, is.

Forum List

Back