BOLTON won't listen to KHASHOGGI murder tape, because, "I don't speak Arabic"

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Bolton can't track down an Arabic speaking interpreter in his sphere of NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER? Really? Do blood curdling screams have different 'translations'?

Bolton on why he hasn't listened to Khashoggi tape: I don't speak Arabic

BY MEGAN KELLER - 11/27/18 03:09 PM EST 33

National Security Adviser John Bolton said Tuesday that there was no point in him personally listening to the audio that allegedly captures Jamal Khashoggi's murder by Saudi operatives because he doesn't speak Arabic.

"No I haven't listened to it," Bolton told a reporter regarding the tape that Turkish authorities reportedly shared with the CIA. "I guess I should ask you, why you think I should, what you think I'll learn from it?"

"Well you're the national security advisor," the reporter answered....

Last edited:
That was great!

The press all sat there dumbfounded for a moment. You could have heard a pin drop.

:laughing0301:

Bolton can't track down an Arabic speaking interpreter in his sphere of NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER? Really? Do blood curdling screams have different 'translations'?

National Security Adviser John Bolton said Tuesday that there was no point in him personally listening to the audio that allegedly captures Jamal Khashoggi's murder by Saudi operatives because he doesn't speak Arabic.

"No I haven't listened to it," Bolton told a reporter regarding the tape that Turkish authorities reportedly shared with the CIA. "I guess I should ask you, why you think I should, what you think I'll learn from it?"

He certainly has a point. Maybe if they screamed in English?

National Security Adviser John Bolton said Tuesday that there was no point in him personally listening to the audio

"him personally"

I take it you missed that part?

WHY THE HELL NOT? He is the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR. He's not the fucking WH clock winder or chef!

Why should he bother listening to a tape in a language he's not conversant in?

I'm getting the impression your stupidity is more than skin deep.

Keep in mind that Bolton has sepnt his entire life as an aspiring war criminal, hoping Trump is finally his big break

You have to respect the way various members of the Trump Administration mess with the press.

They can make them sing and dance anytime they want.

tlg21.jpg

I'm sure he's read the transcript of an English translation, so this thread is really stupid.

That tape is so bad that they wont even release a manuscript of what was said. Something tells me that alone would be enough to horrify the world. "Yes, that is very good work, now cut off the other fingers...you wont be typing anymore stories now..."

That tape is so bad that they wont even release a manuscript of what was said. Something tells me that alone would be enough to horrify the world. "Yes, that is very good work, now cut off the other fingers...you wont be typing anymore stories now..."
Hey, they're Arabs ya know.

His point is he got all the information he needed in a briefing and listening to an interpreter tell him what was being said would not provide him with anymore information.

Question: How does it benefit liberals to destroy the United States' relationship with Saudi Arabia?

Answer: It doesn't. All they're trying to do is sow chaos.

Why would he listen to this tape? It's not like Jamal Khashoggi has anything to do with us.

Ohhh it's the principle of the thing. He's supposed to listen to someone screaming to know that it was really baaaaad and Trump and stuff.

Forum List

Back