Bolton compares NK denuke to Libya denuke....

Analysis | John Bolton proposed the ‘Libya model’ for North Korea. Why is Pyongyang so angry about it?

Now why would Kim be upset with this comment? I mean the Libya solution turned out really well...right?

What happened to their leader after giving up nukes? Wasn't he a hero?
Brilliant diplomacy! Exactly what was needed!
This peace process seemed too good to be true, but I think we expected it would be North Korea that 'loved' it up. Just goes to show, never overestimate the power of...what can one possibly call it?...idiocy?...no, not strong enough...hubris?...no, too overused and still not strong enough...
Someone help me out here!

Last edited:
Bolton thus means Pyongyang should be overthrown by Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorist armies. Another felon in the Trump deep state team.

Analysis | John Bolton proposed the ‘Libya model’ for North Korea. Why is Pyongyang so angry about it?

Now why would Kim be upset with this comment? I mean the Libya solution turned out really well...right?

Qadaffi never had them in the first place.

He didn't so we moved in. Or at least that's likely how North Korea would look at it. What Bolton was referring to was Libya stopping it's quest for nuclear weapons. If Libya had them I'm pretty sure Gaddafi would still be in power.

Qadaffi never had them in the first place.

He didn't so we moved in. Or at least that's likely how North Korea would look at it. What Bolton was referring to was Libya stopping it's quest for nuclear weapons. If Libya had them I'm pretty sure Gaddafi would still be in power.
Maybe, but maybe not if they didn't have the rockets to deliver them.

Forum List

Back