Boiled eggs, simple with many health benefits.

Don't forget about boiled eggs. They are easy to prepare, are packed with health benefits and are only around 80 calories.

I have always been a huge boiled egg eating fan every since I started bodybuilding/ weightlifting as a teenager, great source of protein.

To get the bright yellow fluffy yokes like the picture shows,

In large pan cover the eggs with plenty of cold water.
Bring to rolling boil, boil uncovered for three minutes.
Remove from heat, cover and let stand for five minutes.
Pour off hot water and cool eggs under running cold water until cool.
Peel immediately for easy peeling.
Or just use Photoshop, or it's freeware cousin GIMP, to make that as yellow as you prefer.

If you are not a professional graphic designer, GIMP is a better choice than Photoshop. But the computer that I use Photoshop on is still running on Windows 98SE and automatically sets it's clock back to 1999 on startup... Like a computer version of Groundhog Day.

Or you could feed your chickens plenty of vitamin A.

Don't forget about boiled eggs. They are easy to prepare, are packed with health benefits and are only around 80 calories.

I have 2 boiled egg whites, turkey sausage and an apple for breakfast every weekday and a whole boiled egg right after my evening workouts. I have 2 boiled egg whites and low sodium bacon for breakfast on the weekends.

I have 2 boiled egg whites, turkey sausage and an apple for breakfast every weekday and a whole boiled egg right after my evening workouts. I have 2 boiled egg whites and low sodium bacon for breakfast on the weekends.
I don't eat quite as healthy as you do, but I do ok w help from the wife.

What? I’ll gladly take your egg yokes. Why would you not eat them? Low sodium bacon? Yuck. No way!

We’re being systematically lied to by the lying establishment about diet, and they lie about so much more.

In the '60s there was a Florida egg producer near Tampa who fed his chickens buckwheat. The fried eggs were fantastic though never tried hard-boiled. So a consolation experiment will be a buckwheat pancake/tortilla/muffin wrapping the chopped-up hb egg. Other grains in experiment: tef, sorghum, millet, amaranth, sourdough.

I hate shelling (unshelling?) hard boiled eggs. Always make a mess
My shells come off easily every time. I bring water to a boil, carefully put in the eggs with a spatula. Boil for 10 minutes. (soft boiled). Then place eggs in a bowl with ice water for a couple of minutes. Then peel.

In the '60s there was a Florida egg producer near Tampa who fed his chickens buckwheat. The fried eggs were fantastic though never tried hard-boiled. So a consolation experiment will be a buckwheat pancake/tortilla/muffin wrapping the chopped-up hb egg. Other grains in experiment: tef, sorghum, millet, amaranth, sourdough.
OMG!
1697203516145.png

boiled eggs are disgusting
Fried or scrambled is all I would consider eating.

Forum List

Back