"Boeing announces $300M employee-related investment as a result of Tax Cuts to support our heroes"

Yep, ginormous corporations are so awash in cash they don't know what to do with it.
Will they hire more people? Not unless they need them.
Raises? Unlikely
This is nothing other than a PR stunt - same as Comcast

Yep, ginormous corporations are so awash in cash they don't know what to do with it.
Will they hire more people? Not unless they need them.
Raises? Unlikely
This is nothing other than a PR stunt - same as Comcast
I encourage you and the other Trump haters to turn your Trump Tax Saving back to the government to reduce the debt. As for me, I will enjoy the savings.

I might only post this once so listen up. The companies that came out right away to announce this stuff are mostly all after something. It's perfect timing to buy good pr. Cvs and att are both seeking approval for controversial mergers. Att and Comcast both need the net neutrality repeal to stick. Wells Fargo, Comcast, and boeing all need to repair their brands to an extent. FedEx and fifth third bank I'm not sure about yet but it's probably something. Because of these, I wouldn't put much stock in it. But the average dumb Trump supporter doesn't know this or doesn't think critically so they are creaming their pants.
I have a new hat just for you buddy...

View attachment 167152
Deep, man. You've opened my eyes to the abyss between your ears.
Opened your eyes? IMPOSSIBLE as you're clearly nothing more than fresh pavement getting steamrolled by reality.
Reality steam rolls everyone. It's chaos and we are surfing it down the drain.

Forum List

Back