Boehner, 85 Pubs vote yes! Madness OVER?

Taxes and spending don't HAVE to be in EVERY BILL, fcs. Next we do spending cuts, NOT in EVERY BILL. That's ideological MADNESS and a recipe for disfunction and ruin of the country. Welcome to the black guy's second term, and the end of the "no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP. LOL I hope.

Yes congratulations to the house and the Senate in just over a year you have managed to pass a bill that does nothing to address the biggest problem that this country faces massive debt and deficit how proud they all must be.

I swear obama is just kicking your assess. It's got to suck being you.

Well on the bright side Congress can sleep easy tonight knowing with the passing of this bill they have earned the raise they just got I for one could not be prouder of them. On the outside chance it was to subtle this post was sarcasm.

Could the GOP tell tell the TP, RushBeck idiots to take the leap? Would be nice, and educational experience for the dupes...
the 1/3 o frepubs that voted for this bill did it grudgingly to keep the fiscal cliff at bay !! and with 4 more yrs of this administration left to reek havoc the madness is just getting started !!:doubt:

Last edited:
A million a year, I can certainnly kind of understand, even through they will still likely pass that onto the consumer. 450k/year pretty much means that small businesses that can't off shore will get hurt.

This means a few employees will be fired
A new product won't hit the market
Or they may shut down

Last edited:
YAAAAY!

The argument over spending cuts that will never happen has been pushed back a couple of months, when they will be pushed back yet again!

YAAAAY!

big fat hairy fucking deal

Obama wants spending cuts, just not all on the back of the nonrich, and not as blackmail on every routine bill the country needs passed to survive.

Any imaginary benefit of cuts would be nothing compared to the revenue brought in by the recovery this disfunction has stalled. We need compromise amd caring about that ...

This is all from raising the debt limit madness- Dems never held that up when Reagan and W were tripling and doubling the debt- FOR NOTHING but producing huge BUSTS and scandals...

YAAAAY!

The argument over spending cuts that will never happen has been pushed back a couple of months, when they will be pushed back yet again!

YAAAAY!

big fat hairy fucking deal

Obama wants spending cuts, just not all on the back of the nonrich, and not as blackmail on every routine bill the country needs passed to survive.

Any imaginary benefit of cuts would be nothing compared to the revenue brought in by the recovery this disfunction has stalled. We need compromise amd caring about that ...

This is all from raising the debt limit madness- Dems never held that up when Reagan and W were tripling and doubling the debt- FOR NOTHING but producing huge BUSTS and scandals...

What cuts have the non-rich taken lately? Honestly. :eusa_eh:

Pubs could have gotten this deal MONTHS ago, the braindead lying greedy ideologue IDIOTS. I hope Kantor runs for the hills with his TP fools.

Forum List

Back