Boedicca, California Girl, Syrenn

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Those are my top 3 personalities to become a composite of myself, should I not be able to be who I am. They each represent three of my favorite sides and I love `em all for it. Runner-ups are WillowTree and one mod; EZ. All told, you have MOI`!

Among USMB posters, whom would you choose to be a composite of yourself, should you for any reason NOT be able to be whom you have become. :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Among USMB posters, whom would you choose to be a composite of yourself

I am 100% unique.

I am not like anyone else, nor can anyone else be like me.

Wouldn't you agree?

I seem to have the same issue....... :lol:

If you could come back as a composite of any USMB posters, you would have to choose. You can't come baaaackkkk as your great awesome self...:eusa_whistle: I would come back as a combo of those I mentioned in my OP. :confused:

Those are my top 3 personalities to become a composite of myself, should I not be able to be who I am. They each represent three of my favorite sides and I love `em all for it. Runner-ups are WillowTree and one mod; EZ. All told, you have MOI`!

Among USMB posters, whom would you choose to be a composite of yourself, should you for any reason NOT be able to be whom you have become. :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Sadly .. there's only one, Lumpy 1... :(

So.. lets see, you picked brains, beauty and spice...all interchangeable...:wink_2:

I am 100% unique.

Wouldn't you agree?

If you could come back as a composite of any USMB posters, you would have to choose. You can't come baaaackkkk as your great awesome self...:eusa_whistle: I would come back as a combo of those I mentioned in my OP. :confused:

They haven't invented any posters yet that could constitute a composite of me, everyone's too normal...... :eusa_whistle:

I am 100% unique.

Wouldn't you agree?

I would come back as Pubes.

Because there are

NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back