Boedicca, California Girl, Syrenn

If you could come back as a composite of any USMB posters, you would have to choose. You can't come baaaackkkk as your great awesome self...:eusa_whistle: I would come back as a combo of those I mentioned in my OP. :confused:

They haven't invented any posters yet that could constitute a composite of me, everyone's too normal...... :eusa_whistle:

I'm not normal.. ask anyone...:lol:
There's not normal, crazy, insane, maniacal then me. It's all a matter of scale.

They haven't invented any posters yet that could constitute a composite of me, everyone's too normal...... :eusa_whistle:

I'm not normal.. ask anyone...:lol:
There's not normal, crazy, insane, maniacal then me. It's all a matter of scale.

fuck-you-cracker.jpg

Zoom-boing and a larch . . er, on a larch sum me up nicely. Yeah I'm good with that.

There are no posters who even come close to representing me, even in bits and pieces.

Those are my top 3 personalities to become a composite of myself, should I not be able to be who I am. They each represent three of my favorite sides and I love `em all for it. Runner-ups are WillowTree and one mod; EZ. All told, you have MOI`!

Among USMB posters, whom would you choose to be a composite of yourself, should you for any reason NOT be able to be whom you have become. :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

You make me blush!

Those are my top 3 personalities to become a composite of myself, should I not be able to be who I am. They each represent three of my favorite sides and I love `em all for it. Runner-ups are WillowTree and one mod; EZ. All told, you have MOI`!

Among USMB posters, whom would you choose to be a composite of yourself, should you for any reason NOT be able to be whom you have become. :eusa_think: :eusa_think:
Radioman, T, and Ollie
:cool:

Among USMB posters, whom would you choose to be a composite of yourself

I am 100% unique.

I am not like anyone else, nor can anyone else be like me.

Wouldn't you agree?

Actually, your DNA is 99.9% identical to every single one of momma's li'l bastards who've ever lived.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0Nw7sIl8o]YouTube - JOHNNY HORTON - HOORAY FOR A LITTLE DIFFERENCE 1956[/ame]

Radioman, T, and Ollie

You're very kind. :redface:

Radioman, T, and Ollie

Which part would I be?

Forum List

Back