Body Language & Crisis Actor Theory & American Politics

freeze-jpg.178546

I did freeze and take a screen capture of the beginning. They look pretty determined, angry, and little sad to me. I'd say you should consider a couple of things. They are on TV and they know it. They are motivated to get something done. The guy you know was not in that dynamic so of course his body language is going to be different.

But they don't look wrecked. Such a frightening ordeal would leave them pale, shaky, stone or wooden faced or puffy, streaked with tears. They kind of look bored to me actually. Bored or annoyed. That's not grief. So?
They dont have to look wrecked. Not everyone is a fragile heap that cant adjust to traumatic events. Weird how you got bored out of anger, determination, and a little sadness. I guess some people are going to see what they want.

I guess kids have changed today. Years ago when they interviewed classmates of the mass shooting in the town I grew up in, the kids were shaken, hiccuping back tears and choking their responses to the press. Not seeing much of that in the OP video or the still shot above.

Nice "all American" mixed-ethnic panel of kids though. Could plug 'em in anywhere.

freeze-jpg.178546

I did freeze and take a screen capture of the beginning. They look pretty determined, angry, and little sad to me. I'd say you should consider a couple of things. They are on TV and they know it. They are motivated to get something done. The guy you know was not in that dynamic so of course his body language is going to be different.

But they don't look wrecked. Such a frightening ordeal would leave them pale, shaky, stone or wooden faced or puffy, streaked with tears. They kind of look bored to me actually. Bored or annoyed. That's not grief. So?
They dont have to look wrecked. Not everyone is a fragile heap that cant adjust to traumatic events. Weird how you got bored out of anger, determination, and a little sadness. I guess some people are going to see what they want.

I guess kids have changed today. Years ago when they interviewed classmates of the mass shooting in the town I grew up in, the kids were shaken, hiccuping back tears and choking their responses to the press. Not seeing much of that in the OP video or the still shot above.

Nice "all American" mixed-ethnic panel of kids though. Could plug 'em in anywhere.
Years ago it probably wasnt something they knew about as a monthly occurrence. I grew up in the hood. Guess what? The sound of gunfire isnt shocking to me.

The democrats are willing to do anything to get power.

We have to throw everything in their way, when such people get power, it won't end well for the rest of us.

Norman, you can work with the good people on this and drop nonsense like "crisis actor theory," or suffer the consequences of when your side goes down.

freeze-jpg.178546

Years ago it probably wasnt something they knew about as a monthly occurrence. I grew up in the hood. Guess what? The sound of gunfire isnt shocking to me.
These soft looking yet unruffled kids don't look like they grew up in the hood. More like gated community offspring. Something does feel amiss.

"Something does feel amiss."

Yes, what is amiss is the gun bunny far right to understand the situation.

You want to see some authentic grief in people who have undergone a harrowing and horrific ordeal. Just not seeing it in these kids. There may be a legitimate reason, mind you. I'm just not seeing the body language appropriate for post-apocalypse grief. Though to their credit, they do well in front of the cameras..

You want to see some authentic grief in people who have undergone a harrowing and horrific ordeal. Just not seeing it in these kids. There may be a legitimate reason, mind you. I'm just not seeing the body language appropriate for post-apocalypse grief. Though to their credit, they do well in front of the cameras..
The problem is that you or no one else can determine what authentic grief looks like. People handle grief in their own way and not the way people want or expect them to. Sometimes they go for years completely avoiding it and other times they break down immediately. No one can predict the degree to which people exhibit grief in private and for dam sure in public.

Sil, can you point to any cred you have when it comes to perception of emotions?

You are wrong on Obergefell.

You are wrong here.

Your mere opinions are . . . opinions.

Sil, can you point to any cred you have when it comes to perception of emotions?

You are wrong on Obergefell.

You are wrong here.

Your mere opinions are . . . opinions.
Oh, excuse me. I thought this message board was for the discussion of opinions. At least my posts come with quotes from credible sources with links. Yours do not. Different rules for different posters? :popcorn:

Your links are not credible: you know that. But since you remind us that you are merely giving your opinions, as strange as they are, on Obergefell and crisis actors, please do go for it.

Your links are not credible: you know that. But since you remind us that you are merely giving your opinions, as strange as they are, on Obergefell and crisis actors, please do go for it.
Here are just some of my links. Just some.

Mayo clinic. Psychiatry Today. Britain's Youth Index. University of Montreal. The American College of Pediatrics. The Obergefell Opinion itself. Stanford University. Santa Clara Law Review. USSC website.

Yep, pretty shabby outfits.

Here are just some of my links. Just some.

Mayo clinic. Psychiatry Today. Britain's Youth Index. University of Montreal. The American College of Pediatrics. The Obergefell Opinion itself. Stanford University. Santa Clara Law Review. USSC website.

Yep, pretty shabby outfits.
None of them support your strange assertions, though.

Forum List

Back