Body Count Rises! GOP Operative DEAD After Set To Expose MASSIVE Russia-Hillary Scandal

I don't know about Treason -
It's bad
It has the same bad players that most corruption in the USA leads back to-
Obama, Clinton, Mueller, and Putin
Nope. It's imaginary.

There was no uranium?
Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

Good boy.

You run along and play now, the big kids are talking.

You are not only the least informed
You may also be the least intelligent.
What does that say about you, now that I've spanked your ass and sent you crying home to mommy?

The only thing that you are capable of spanking is your miniature pee pee son.

The lady is delusional to think she's qualified to be President today. She's everything this country doesn't want or need. When she goes to jail, I hope they put her in solitary so we don't have to hear her BS any more.

Delusional is the thing squatting in the Oval Office now.
He's just a little over your head, Qdog. But don't feel bad. He's running rings around the Democrats in congress too.

The lady is delusional to think she's qualified to be President today. She's everything this country doesn't want or need. When she goes to jail, I hope they put her in solitary so we don't have to hear her BS any more.

she ain't no lady

she is a bitch....or a witch....or human scum

she won't be around for long

Delusional is the thing squatting in the Oval Office now.
He's just a little over your head, Qdog. But don't feel bad. He's running rings around the Democrats in congress too.

Sure...but a good nanny ought to get that under control.

7DE7F10B-DCED-4426-A431-2DD6AA1FCA79.jpeg

longtime investigator of Clinton scandals, Peter W. Smith was found dead in his hotel room by what appeared to be a suicide. Of course, there were many questions surrounding his death considering that Smith was actively investigating Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. Smith had contacted Russian hackers in an attempt to try and find those emails before his mysterious death. Now, new information has been revealed about his death, and it all points back to Hillary Clinton.

The Hillary Clinton body count only seems to be rising and there is no end in sight. Anyone who attempts to reveal the truth about the Clinton family seems to end up six feet under. For instance, just a year ago DNC staffer Seth Conrad Rich was found dead in what investigators called a “robbery gone wrong.” However, that theory seemed to crumble considering the facts surrounding the case. Seth Rich was a disgruntled DNC staffer who was upset after learning that Hillary Clinton had stolen the nomination from Bernie Sanders. Shortly after that WikiLeaks obtained thousands of emails that showed the voters of America the corruption in the DNC.

Information about Peter W. Smith’s death had been reported on previously, but not the actual circumstances surrounding it. That is until today. -

Body Count Rises! GOP Operative DEAD After Set To Expose MASSIVE Russia-Hillary Scandal -
Damn, ANOTHER name to add to the EXTENSIVE Clinton Body Count List. It's incredible how MUCH murder and mayhem the Clintons have gotten away with.

Forum List

Back