Body Count Rises! GOP Operative DEAD After Set To Expose MASSIVE Russia-Hillary Scandal

072216trumpfailures.jpg
When you make your first billion. Maybe you can ask that question.

oh please - donny was making money since he was a toddler, thanx to daddy drumpf. & he kept getting loans time & time again after his failed biz'nez 's going belly up. wall st had to put the orange man baby on an allowence because he was so bad with money.

AND he refuses to show his taxes---- why?

A) cause it will show where them thar loans are coming from & how he got them

B) they will show that he ain't as rich as he has conned y'all into thinking.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”
Maddow showed you his taxes. He paid what he should've, but since it didn't show you what you wanted it too. You still going to cry, like November 2016.

somebody dropped off a few pages from one year dated years ago. lol... it was probably john barron.

next time try a little harder m'k?
If it proved what you wanted it to. That's all you would need. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.

oh please - donny was making money since he was a toddler, thanx to daddy drumpf. & he kept getting loans time & time again after his failed biz'nez 's going belly up. wall st had to put the orange man baby on an allowence because he was so bad with money.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”
Maddow showed you his taxes. He paid what he should've, but since it didn't show you what you wanted it too. You still going to cry, like November 2016.

somebody dropped off a few pages from one year dated years ago. lol... it was probably john barron.

And that one page was a nothing burger showing Trump paid of 13 MILLION dollars in taxes that year.

like i said - john barron coughed it up, but didn't include how or where that cash came from.

If it proved what you wanted it to. That's all you would need. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.

he'll resign, be taken out in a straight jacket or cuffs, or stroke out well b4 then.

And that one page was a nothing burger showing Trump paid of 13 MILLION dollars in taxes that year.

like i said - john barron coughed it up, but didn't include how or where that cash came from.
He paid more in taxes that one year. Than you will make in your entire lifetime.

he'll resign, be taken out in a straight jacket or cuffs, or stroke out well b4 then.
He has made fools out of you guys for three years, and he is just getting started. Just think the media attacking him 24/7 and impeachment on him. His poll numbers are better than Obama's at the same time in their time as president.

He paid more in taxes that one year. Than you will make in your entire lifetime.

any cash that we make is 100% completely honest, & i've never had to defraud anybody to get it AND we get a refund every year. the only taxes i literally pay outa pocket is on taxable items at the store. i know how to manage money way better than donny.

AND we have zero debt.

nobody has ever had to put me on an allowance cause of the lack of self control.

He has made fools out of you guys for three years, and he is just getting started. Just think the media attacking him 24/7 and impeachment on him. His poll numbers are better than Obama's at the same time in their time as president.

donny has never gotten outa the 40s when it comes to 'approval'.

never. cause his base really is that far up his ass.

no worries - i understand why you had to use that one example to prop up the fat bastard.

donny has never gotten outa the 40s when it comes to 'approval'.

never. cause his base really is that far up his ass.

no worries - i understand why you had to use that one example to prop up the fat bastard.
Like I said he is doing better than Obama was doing at the same time in their presidency. Even with the media in Obama's pocket 100%.

longtime investigator of Clinton scandals, Peter W. Smith was found dead in his hotel room by what appeared to be a suicide. Of course, there were many questions surrounding his death considering that Smith was actively investigating Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. Smith had contacted Russian hackers in an attempt to try and find those emails before his mysterious death. Now, new information has been revealed about his death, and it all points back to Hillary Clinton.

The Hillary Clinton body count only seems to be rising and there is no end in sight. Anyone who attempts to reveal the truth about the Clinton family seems to end up six feet under. For instance, just a year ago DNC staffer Seth Conrad Rich was found dead in what investigators called a “robbery gone wrong.” However, that theory seemed to crumble considering the facts surrounding the case. Seth Rich was a disgruntled DNC staffer who was upset after learning that Hillary Clinton had stolen the nomination from Bernie Sanders. Shortly after that WikiLeaks obtained thousands of emails that showed the voters of America the corruption in the DNC.

Information about Peter W. Smith’s death had been reported on previously, but not the actual circumstances surrounding it. That is until today. -

Body Count Rises! GOP Operative DEAD After Set To Expose MASSIVE Russia-Hillary Scandal -
There is no "Russia/Hillary scandal,".
That's no "scandal". The Uranium One deal was treason.
Uranium None was fake news.

Just another dumbass conspiracy theory to keep.the mindless tRumplings occupied.

longtime investigator of Clinton scandals, Peter W. Smith was found dead in his hotel room by what appeared to be a suicide. Of course, there were many questions surrounding his death considering that Smith was actively investigating Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. Smith had contacted Russian hackers in an attempt to try and find those emails before his mysterious death. Now, new information has been revealed about his death, and it all points back to Hillary Clinton.

The Hillary Clinton body count only seems to be rising and there is no end in sight. Anyone who attempts to reveal the truth about the Clinton family seems to end up six feet under. For instance, just a year ago DNC staffer Seth Conrad Rich was found dead in what investigators called a “robbery gone wrong.” However, that theory seemed to crumble considering the facts surrounding the case. Seth Rich was a disgruntled DNC staffer who was upset after learning that Hillary Clinton had stolen the nomination from Bernie Sanders. Shortly after that WikiLeaks obtained thousands of emails that showed the voters of America the corruption in the DNC.

Information about Peter W. Smith’s death had been reported on previously, but not the actual circumstances surrounding it. That is until today. -

Body Count Rises! GOP Operative DEAD After Set To Expose MASSIVE Russia-Hillary Scandal -

I don't know about Treason -
It's bad
It has the same bad players that most corruption in the USA leads back to-
Obama, Clinton, Mueller, and Putin
Nope. It's imaginary.

People sure do have a way of dying around the Clintons.

Loads of suicides. Hell I read all of Bills Arkansas body guard are dead. They were all police officers. Dead. Every one.

Don't pay to be around the Clinton's/

It's bad
Nope. It's imaginary.

There was no uranium?

Loads of suicides. Hell I read all of Bills Arkansas body guard are dead. They were all police officers. Dead. Every one.

It's so prevalent that they coined a term for it - Arkancide.

it's october 2019 &

she's free as a bird,

has no, & will have no active investigations,

has no worries about her spawn being investigated,

& will still be free as a bird in 2020.

lol... but you go on with yer silly replies.

DunUpuMWwAA31OV.jpg
View attachment 286041

ecb4d888237dbecaae5d9431b41d4f02--hater-quotes-a-quotes.jpg

heardbefore.png
View attachment 286154

072216trumpfailures.jpg

Hate to tell you this, I don't need a billion to VOTE.

giphy.gif

Look it up dumbass. Loads of people have died around the Clinton's.

In fact someone listed just how many on a thread here not long ago.

It's bad
Nope. It's imaginary.

There was no uranium?
Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

Good boy.

You run along and play now, the big kids are talking.

Forum List

Back