Bobby Jindal’s pathetic decline: How he became leader of the “stupid party”

What Are Bobby Jindal's Chances

• Not a snowball's chance in hell, I wouldn't vote for him as dog catcher

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • He's got a pretty good chance, I'd vote for him

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Just another biased attempt at a preemptive strike from the non-thinkers on the left, why is the left so afraid of the governor of LA. Really makes you wonder how weak they think their party really is. Pathetic, just pathetic.

Just another biased attempt at a preemptive strike from the non-thinkers on the left, why is the left so afraid of the governor of LA. Really makes you wonder how weak they think their party really is. Pathetic, just pathetic.

You can pick out the ones they fear the most from the level of animosity they fling at them.

the Left cant stop blaming obama's failures; Dems failures; on the "Stupid Party"

l

libs are crybaby bitches who lie to themselves

folks, don't support that hate site Salon

all you get is ugly just like this title...nothing unbiased about it and calls people, stupid

You can pick out the ones they fear the most from the level of animosity they fling at them.
What animosity?

Cite ONE example.

folks, don't support that hate site Salon

all you get is ugly just like this title...nothing unbiased about it and calls people, stupid
The site DIDN'T call anyone stupid. They were QUOTING Jindal.

You mean you have NOT ONE OUNCE of sense in your head?

Sheesh!

*SMH*

Last edited:
The left doesn't like Jindal be cause he has a funny name and doesn't look like them.

I was scared when I read the subject line and said he was head of the party of stupid, I thought for sure he switched to democrat.

I think he's got a pretty good chance.

In most sections of the country, the GOP is making great strides in accepting more moderate, centrist candidates. The Extreme Right of the Party is becoming a thing of the past — albeit recent past.

Jindal may not be totally Reaganesque, but he does represent Goldwater-style Republicans well.

I like his odds.

Knowing the bed wetters hate him is a resume enhancement.

I didn't even read the OP because it has to be stupid, but it's obvious Jindal is a good guy.

Why is Salon editorialist Simon Maloy's opinion more important than a governor? Because the backwards low information left depends on left wing blogs to do their thinking.

Forum List

Back