Bobby Jindal Rediscovers Federal Government With Oil Spill, Asks For Help

If Jindal were President,he would have handled this terrible disaster much better than this current President has. His response has been agonizingly slow & inept. When did this explosion happen? Now he's sending in SWAT to fix things? Yea SWAT will stop that leak. If our MSM wasn't so blatantly corrupt and dominated by Liberals,they would be pointing this stuff out as well. I'm sure if a Republican was in there,the CNN's,NBC's,and NY Times would have already blamed the White House for this tragedy. This thing is much much worse than this White House and the MSM have told the people. It's very sad.

BP can't stop their own leak? That's not what they originally told the Administration. And btw, why is BP drilling somewhere and in a manner that they can't cope with the consequences if an accident occurs?

what was N.O. doing building a large city on swamp land where much of the land was under sea level where they obviously couldn't cope with the consequences if an accident occurs?

And government created the levee system that redirected the Mississippi River that has helped to erode our barrier islands:cuckoo:

Well, in their defense, an acoustic switch, which could have contained some of the leaking oil and was not installed on this rig, does cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $500,000.

That's some serious money for a company like BP whose profits are only somewhere around $5 billion.

I'm astonished that Federal Regulations didn't require an acoustic switch.

Who the hell is in charge of regulating these guys? Anyone? Are they all watching internet pron?

For the last eight years or so, oil men were regulating oil men.

Um.....and how many BP Oil Platforms Blew Up?

:eusa_whistle:

Hey at least Jindal didn't try to call in SWAT like Hopey Changey just did. WTF? I think Hopey Changey is losing it. He has handled this catastrophe about as badly as one could handle it. Maybe Jindal should be President?

:eusa_hand:

Hey, a Navy Seal Team worked on the Somali Pirates, didn't it???:confused:

Wasn't that another Obama failure?

Just imagine if we went over to Great Britain and killed some of their citizens and then pumped massive amounts of deadly toxic chemicals onto their shores? Does anyone really believe that the Brits would be this quiet and forgiving? My God,their Left Wingers would be up on their soapboxes 24/7 screeching about "Evil America." BP must be held responsible and i don't mean just financially. Their execs should be arrested and prosecuted and then we should boot BP from our country. That's how i feel anyway.

We did. It was called WWII. Google it.

Oooooo! That left a mark, I think.

It probably would have left a bigger mark, had we not been allied to GB during WWII.

:lol::lol::lol:

***The stupidity is so entertaining: like a car-wreck, I must watch it***

Hey at least Jindal didn't try to call in SWAT like Hopey Changey just did. WTF? I think Hopey Changey is losing it. He has handled this catastrophe about as badly as one could handle it. Maybe Jindal should be President?

I don't know? Did Jindal ASK the federal government to step in? Did he file the correct forms?

We don't want to repeat another Katrina where the evil Gubmint steps in before all the paperwork is filled out

Hey, a Navy Seal Team worked on the Somali Pirates, didn't it???:confused:

Wasn't that another Obama failure?

No, Obama personnaly took credit, from 3000 miles away in Washington D.C. for the successful rescue.

correct me if i am wrong, but isn't the oil platform in federal waters?

i don't recall jindal ever disavowing the federal government...this thread is pure meadowmuffins and hyperbole....obama's response to this has been slow, but thats ok, he can blame other people

from what i found, the rig is 52 miles off LA shores....i'm fairly certain that is federal water

So the Feds are responsible for the oil clean-up in Federal Waters, and the State is responsible when the oil reaches the beaches. Or, we knock off all the bull shit about whose responsible and agree that all Americans should pull together in a crisis.

not what i said...someone mentioned obama isn't responsible for trying to repair or contain the damage or something like that...i merely point out, that since it is in federal waters, it is stupid to say the feds don't have a role to play and its stupid to say jindal is two faced in calling in the feds...

i highly doubt you said the same about bush though, i have no doubt you blamed bush instead of going around telling people to knock off all the bullshit about who is responsible and agree that all americans should pull together....if i am wrong, i will be surprised

Bingo!! We have a winner. Man,if a Republican were in there right now,the Left Wingers and especially the Liberal Press would have already thoroughly blamed the White House for this tragedy. CNN,NBC,and the NY Times would already be up on their soapboxes screeching 24/7 for heads. Anyone with common sense can see their blatant dishonesty & hypocrisy on this thing. Just watch and see what CNN,NBC,and NY Times spin is going to be in the coming days. I guarantee they're not going to blame this President for anything. This White House has bungled this thing pretty badly and i don't care how the Hopey Changeys try and spin things.

We did. It was called WWII. Google it.

It probably would have left a bigger mark, had we not been allied to GB during WWII.

What does our alliance with GB have to do with anything? Did said alliance shield their people from death or their shores from our toxic chemicals?

Maybe Jindal should be the President instead? He certainly couldn't handle this catastrophe any worse than Hopey Changey has so far. Yea SWAT's gonna plug that leak alright. Yikes!

Maybe Jindal should be the President instead? He certainly couldn't handle this catastrophe any worse than Hopey Changey has so far. Yea SWAT's gonna plug that leak alright. Yikes!

Let's see....Piyush Jindal in charge from day one. Does nothing. Day 7, calls Hopey Changey for help. Maybe you should Google "logic" too.

Last edited:
Its all about the Tea Party.

Damn, you're convincing me they really will swamp the November Elections.

Um, I'm talking about the ORIGINAL Tea Party, my friend.

Ah, yes, I forgot that the ONLY reason the present Tea Party is protesting is because Obama is "black.":rolleyes:

Couldn't possibly be the government bail-out AIC, et. al.

It is reason enough for some in the Tea Party to protest everything done or suggested by Obama because he is black, for others to protest because of greed, and still others because they are ideological stuck, willfully ignorant and very receptive to RW propaganda

posting universals (all Democrats are..., all Tea Party supporters are ...) makes no sense.

The corrupt Liberal Press will do anything to cover for their Hopey Changey. Now they're actually trying to blame Palin. The woman isn't even an elected official for God's sake. Can't blame BOOOOOOOSH might as well blame Palin i guess. She's their new Boogeyman. They're going to blame everyone but their beloved Hopey Changey. Bet on that. Never ever trust the Liberal Press.

Let's see....Piyush Jindal in charge from day one. Does nothing. Day 7, calls Hopey Changey for help. Maybe you should Google "logic" too.
Why should he have had to call?

When Katrina hit, a lot of the dems wet their pants because the hated BOOOOOOOSH! didn't have feds in place before the storm made landfall...After all, they knew which general area it was going to come ashore.

BTW, where is any mention of this on the FEMA website? Federal Emergency Management Agency

What does our alliance with GB have to do with anything? Did said alliance shield their people from death or their shores from our toxic chemicals?

You brought up WW II, remember???

:lol::lol:

The corrupt Liberal Press will do anything to cover for their Hopey Changey. Now they're actually trying to blame Palin. The woman isn't even an elected official for God's sake. Can't blame BOOOOOOOSH might as well blame Palin i guess. She's their new Boogeyman. They're going to blame everyone but their beloved Hopey Changey. Bet on that. Never ever trust the Liberal Press.

What is that in Libos avatar??

Why its Ron Paul himself resucitating the US Constitution

Where in the Constitution does is say the US Federal Government is responsible for Oil Spills? Looks like we have to default to the 10th amendment. States Rights and all that

We wouldn't want to upset Ron Paul would we???

You brought up WW II, remember???

:lol::lol:

Yes, and it is now painfully obvious that you couldn't see, much less draw a parallel if your life depended on it. Good show!:clap2:

What is that in Libos avatar??

Why its Ron Paul himself resucitating the US Constitution

Where in the Constitution does is say the US Federal Government is responsible for Oil Spills? Looks like we have to default to the 10th amendment. States Rights and all that

We wouldn't want to upset Ron Paul would we???

Would you PLEASE stop shooting down Libo's inane talking points with facts??

i highly doubt you said the same about bush though, i have no doubt you blamed bush instead of going around telling people to knock off all the bullshit about who is responsible and agree that all americans should pull together....if i am wrong, i will be surprised

the problem is that bush said 'brownie, you're doing a hell of a job" when he wasn't doing a hell of a job and to finally get him to pay attention to what was going on in NOLA, bush's aides actually had to make him a dvd of the newscasts on katrina.

stop it. bush deserved every criticism he's gotten.
this administration paid immediate attention to the problem and is engaged in the matter.
you don't get to criticize this president for something just because the last guy got a particular criticism and you want to go tit for tat.

Forum List

Back