Bob Mueller's 10,000 lb Elephant in The Room: The Dirty Dossier.

Not a single thing in the Dossier has been proven false. Much remains unverified in the pubic sphere, but some has been confirmed. (More with every indictment.
it was all false. but hey nice try. it doesn't work that way, you don't get credit for just publishing, but nothing was false, when it was already pointed out nothing was verified as true. again, nice try, is worthless as a fart in the air. It only smells.

Parts have been confirmed with information known to the public. We don't know how much more Mueller has verified.

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective
no, that is just a lie, but you're a leftist, it's all you do.

You can pretend all you want. Doesn’t make the verifications less verified.

Ah, so THE ENDS justify THE MEANS, you say?

Not a single thing in the Dossier has been proven false. Much remains unverified in the pubic sphere, but some has been confirmed. (More with every indictment.
it was all false. but hey nice try. it doesn't work that way, you don't get credit for just publishing, but nothing was false, when it was already pointed out nothing was verified as true. again, nice try, is worthless as a fart in the air. It only smells.

Parts have been confirmed with information known to the public. We don't know how much more Mueller has verified.

What means? The Dossier was legally obtained...unlike the “dirt” Traitor Tot Don Jr was seeking.

When he releases his report, if all that isn't addressed, you might have reason to complain, but he hasn't released his report yet. You have no idea what it will say.

Question is, WILL YOU protest The Mueller Report if he exonerates Clinton and Obama from colluding with Russia via The Dirty Dossier to alter the outcome of our elections and attack The Office Of The Presidency, by completely ignoring those most obvious of facts as if they never occurred?

I'm laying a bet, Mueller is a crook, a dishonest man, and a Subversive, Marxist Traitor, and does not even devote one paragraph to The Dirty Dossier and the crimes committed in association with it.

He'll completely gloss over it, and gloss over Comey, McCabe's, Yates, Strozk's, Clinton's Obama's et al wrong doings.

You've put a lot of hope in that dossier, haven't you? Sadly for you, I doubt it had much to do with all the info that Mueller has gathered, but when his Mueller's report is released, if it is all based only on that one piece of information, you might have a right to complain. I suspect there has been a lot more evidence found, and that one document is just one of many. Hardly worth mentioning either way.
I've put ZERO hope in The Dossier. But Obama, Clinton, Comey, Mueller et al pinned their entire futures on it and used it to launch a soft COUP.

If Mueller is not part of that COUP, he will eviscerate those persons who defrauded The FISA Court and used Russian Propaganda to try to alter the outcome of our election and to attack our Democracy.

If it is a fair and open and non political investigation then indictments should be coming down on anyone involved in the financing and distribution of The Dossier.

It's already been shown that the investigation began before the dossier even existed, and that dossier could only be used once in the long list of new evidence continually required to continue that investigation. Yes, you have all your hopes pinned to that one document. It just doesn't seem to be that important compared to all the other evidence found.
Just an FYI, the dossier was roughly based on an earlier document, then updated. For example, Michael Cohen never went to Prague, yet the dossier placed him there. They apparently mined and used NSA data for the wrong Michael Cohen. The dossier is full of mistakes, that the FISA Court would never be aware of if Hillary had won. The fact that Trump won created the need for the mega-distraction of the Mueller Investigation. If you want the details please find 28 minutes to see this video
Dan Bongino

I've seen Dan Bongino. He doesn't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

What means? The Dossier was legally obtained...unlike the “dirt” Traitor Tot Don Jr was seeking.

This must be the week when all the Leftards finally blow all their brains out with one massive self-inflicted apoplexy because they've gotten absolutely nowhere in any of their efforts to destroy Donald Trump.

the warrants dumb ass. using bought and paid for lies by the FBI, violated every fking law there is on obtaining a warrant. What was the crime?

Trump denies the dossier

Does anyone need any more proof that it is true?

the warrants dumb ass. using bought and paid for lies by the FBI, violated every fking law there is on obtaining a warrant. What was the crime?

They violated pretty much every law The US has on Due Process, Civil Rights, plus a whole host of regulations, policies and procedures to pull this COUP off, Now that they failed everything being done now is a cover up operation.

What we have us a rogue and lawless Obama FBI and DOJ,

This is The Danger of The Patriot Act. It is an invitation to violate your rights at will. Government NOT THE CONSTITUTION is who grants you your rights under the Patriot Act.

Mass Data Collection should be outlawed.

The Patriot Act Needs Abolished.

Last edited:

You're still hanging your hat on that old canard? :lol: Carter Paige is not a guy you want to go to bat for.

He's a Russian Stooge.

You're still hanging your hat on that old canard? :lol: Carter Paige is not a guy you want to go to bat for.

He's a Russian Stooge.
says the man with no evidence. zip, nadda, zero. too fking funny how hard you stand in with absolutely no evidence. Like lookie lookie, and the rabbit never comes out of the hat. I merely laugh at parrots like you, you absorb the bullshit like you are a sewer.

BTW, the government violated his constitutional rights and that I have evidence of.

I'm not worried about anything. And a President cannot obstruct justice by firing an FBI director for breaking the law, violating procedures and policies of an agency he was supposed to be heading. To obstruct Justice, there must be a crime committed by The President. No such crime was ever defined or named.

What I want to see is a type of proof that The Mueller Investigation is NOT A WITCH HUNT and that Mueller is NOT A FRAUD.

And the only way that can be done is by him addressing The Dirty Dossier in his report. How it was used, How it was paid for, how false affidavits were filed in a FISA Court using Russian Propaganda that The FBI, and DOJ knew were false. How that lead to Clinton and Obama spying on The Trump Campaign in the hopes of using espionage to defeat Trump in our election.

If one can be accused of a petty Process Crime for "Lying to The FBI", then what does one charge The FBI and DOJ with for "Lying to a FISA Court?"

If we are going to have a fair and impartial "investigation", then Mueller has to address all of the crimes and treachery associated with The Dirty Dossier, "The Insurance Policy and even indict those involved with it.

Otherwise he is a fraud, and his investigation is nothing but a cover-up for a COUP.
Simple question, please provide a simple answer. Let’s remove all the other noise and use a very basic hypothetical. Let’s say the FBI is investigating a president or friends of a president and the president fires the head of the FBI for the sole reason of not dropping the investigation. If that happened would you have any problem with that?

But that is not what Comey was fired for. Comey was fired for dishonorable actions while head of the FBI and upon recommendation of Rod Rosenstein.

You sound like the kind of guy that would launch an investigation in search of a crime that does not exist based upon hypothetical questions and Russian Propaganda paid for by one's political enemies.
What about my request for a simple answer to a simple question did you not understand? Take trump and this situation out of it and tell me what you think. If a president fired the guy who was leading an investigation against him because he wouldn’t drop the investigation, what would you think?

I don't deal in hypotheticals and lies from an overactive imagination, and the investigation never stopped, and never broke stride.

I think it'd be easier to prove that Obama was going to circumvent US Law and Congress by telling the Russians in a hot mic moment that he could work a deal with them on missile defense.

Why deal in hypotheticals like Russian Collusion when we have evidence of it with Clinton and Obama.

"Wink"

"Sure Putin I'll pull those missiles from The Ukraine so you can have the Crimea."

"How about we give you 20% of our Uranium too?"

Uranium and Missiles, Lions and Bears Oh My!
I pose a hypothetical because I’m tying to get a direct answer about a simple element that is significant to this discussion. You like to flood the zone by conflating everything in a spun up narrative. Let’s simplify and review simple elements. It’s not a crazy hypothetical. It’s a matter of principle and a way of evaluating what is right and wrong as well as illegal or illegal. So read my question again and try for a third time to address it directly cause your dodges are getting old.

Why should I ever answer a hypothetical when The LEFT REFUSED to answer questions about real crimes committed by The Obama Administration, Clinton, and Loyalist Obama Admin Stooges in the DOJ and FBI?

Here is a direct answer: Obama Clinton and The DNC paid for "Dirt on Trump" They solicited Russians and British Agents for "Dirt on Trump". You are completely fine with The DNC, Obama, Clinton laundering money to Russian and British Agents for "Dirt on Trump"

You are even fine with Fusion GPS trying to Frame Trump colluding with The FBI using Nellie Ohr, and Natalia V., and fine with Obama illegally wiretapping conversations with The President Elect and his staff. Fine with those people's lives being ruined by a witch hunt despite the fact no crimes were committed, and despite 24-7 wiretapping of The President, his family and his staff, not one recording of "Russian Collusion" can be found.

You are totally fine with The FBI giving you and other American Citizens Anal Cavity Searches at will with NO PROBABLE CAUSE and continuing SCAM Investigations based on "No crimes committed" Just Russian Propaganda. Does The FBI work for Russia, The DNC, Obama or The American People?

You are fine with Civil Rights abuses, fine with Mass Data Collection, fine with KGB Tactics being used by our own government on our Citizens. Fine with Unconstitutional Secret Courts. Fine with The Accused not being allowed to see "evidence" gathered against them, and fine with The Accused not being allowed to face their accuser. Are you Putin's Lapdog? Maybe you are a washed up Soviet Union Era KGB Spy?

This is THE USA, not The USSR!

What the Hell is wrong with you people?

Now back to our sad story of Skull Duggery:

A Clinton associate approached Carter Page when he was drinking and offered him "Dirt on Clinton" which was nothing but an attempt to throw a little dirt on the wall to make it stick. That was a bold purposeful act of skullduggery, and a Biased FBI and FISA Court issued a Wire Tap Warrant violating Page's rights for an ACT he did not commit. Just words.....NOT DEEDS.

So my question to you is NOT BASED ON HYPOTHETICALS...BUT FACT. HERE IS YOUR ANSWER IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION:

WHY ISN"T ROBERT MUELLER INVESTIGATING CLINTON, OBAMA, and THE DNC for Colluding with Russia to obtain "Dirt on Trump" (albeit False and Salacious Dirt) and Abusing The Patriot ACT and UNCONSTITUTIONAL FISA COURT to launch an ILLEGAL and UNPRECEDENTED ESPIONAGE OPERATION on a RIVAL POLITICAL CAMPAIGN?

Why do you strain and gnats and swallow entire camels? Perhaps you should remove the 2x4 from your eye before searching for a microscopic splinter in someone else's eye!!!!

As for me, I am glad Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven. For a Liar is every bit as wicked as a murderer.

To repeat a lie is a sin every bit as much as it is to tell the original lie.

Have we become Nazi Germany?

Are we now The Nation of Big Lies?

Why are we following the example of Joseph Goebbels now, instead of George Washington?

Since when did The Truth become Negotiable, and Lies become Fashionable?

What good is winning at all costs, if it costs you your very own soul?

When The People Clamor for LIES and Lust after LIES, and begin to reject Truth, Judgment Day cannot be far behind.

I welcome that day and The Divine Justice that comes with it.

But LIARS, Thieves and Murderers, Slanderers, and Abusers, will shudder in fear on that day for the judgment that is to come upon them and their wicked unrepentant lives.

Pray that you are not counted among such men on that dreadful day.

Last edited:

He's a Russian Stooge.
says the man with no evidence. zip, nadda, zero. too fking funny how hard you stand in with absolutely no evidence. Like lookie lookie, and the rabbit never comes out of the hat. I merely laugh at parrots like you, you absorb the bullshit like you are a sewer.

BTW, the government violated his constitutional rights and that I have evidence of.

There is plenty of evidence that Carter Paige is a Russian Stooge.

In August 2013, Page wrote, "Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda."[22] Page described his role differently in 2018: "I sat in on some meetings, but to call me an advisor is way over the top."[23] Also in 2013, Russian intelligence operatives attempted to recruit Page, and one of them, Victor Podobnyy, described Page as enthusiastic about business opportunities in Russia but an "idiot".[2][20] "I also promised him a lot," Podobnyy reported to a fellow Russian intelligence officer at the time, according to an FBI transcript of their conversation, which was covertly recorded. "How else to work with foreigners?

He's a Russian Stooge.

There is plenty of evidence that Carter Paige is a Russian Stooge.

In August 2013, Page wrote, "Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda."[22] Page described his role differently in 2018: "I sat in on some meetings, but to call me an advisor is way over the top."[23] Also in 2013, Russian intelligence operatives attempted to recruit Page, and one of them, Victor Podobnyy, described Page as enthusiastic about business opportunities in Russia but an "idiot".[2][20] "I also promised him a lot," Podobnyy reported to a fellow Russian intelligence officer at the time, according to an FBI transcript of their conversation, which was covertly recorded. "How else to work with foreigners?
Dear Dummy:

You call that "evidence"?

Was Page ever "convicted" of being a Russian Spy?

No Russian Stooge, No Agent would ever put in writing such a thing to draw attention to themselves, It is not illegal to have business relations with Russia, engage them in conversation, discuss business opportunities, or even to ride on a Russian Rocket with Russian Astronauts in to space to an American Space Station.

If it were illegal, then Russia could never have obtained Uranium One. If talking to a Russian is a crime, and writing down your interactions with such people in Public Statements, then what is selling Uranium to them called, especially when Robert Mueller and James Comey were concealing the Rosatom Bribery Scandal orchestrated to influence Clinton, Holder, and The Obama Administration to approve such a deal?

If it is illegal to have business transactions with Russia, Then Clinton and Obama would have faced a Firing Squad for purchasing Russian Propaganda and using that to launch a COUP against President Trump.

You make no sense.

Obama accepted a $64 Million book deal for a Russian owned publishing company for a book that he still has not written?

Clinton accepted $145 Million from Russians for giving them access to The State Department and Obama White House and for favorable treatment.

Based on your analysis, these are crimes. So why aren't you outraged about Clinton and Obama selling out to the highest bidder with the most Russian Rubles?

Last edited:
Simple question, please provide a simple answer. Let’s remove all the other noise and use a very basic hypothetical. Let’s say the FBI is investigating a president or friends of a president and the president fires the head of the FBI for the sole reason of not dropping the investigation. If that happened would you have any problem with that?

But that is not what Comey was fired for. Comey was fired for dishonorable actions while head of the FBI and upon recommendation of Rod Rosenstein.

You sound like the kind of guy that would launch an investigation in search of a crime that does not exist based upon hypothetical questions and Russian Propaganda paid for by one's political enemies.
What about my request for a simple answer to a simple question did you not understand? Take trump and this situation out of it and tell me what you think. If a president fired the guy who was leading an investigation against him because he wouldn’t drop the investigation, what would you think?

I don't deal in hypotheticals and lies from an overactive imagination, and the investigation never stopped, and never broke stride.

I think it'd be easier to prove that Obama was going to circumvent US Law and Congress by telling the Russians in a hot mic moment that he could work a deal with them on missile defense.

Why deal in hypotheticals like Russian Collusion when we have evidence of it with Clinton and Obama.

"Wink"

"Sure Putin I'll pull those missiles from The Ukraine so you can have the Crimea."

I pose a hypothetical because I’m tying to get a direct answer about a simple element that is significant to this discussion. You like to flood the zone by conflating everything in a spun up narrative. Let’s simplify and review simple elements. It’s not a crazy hypothetical. It’s a matter of principle and a way of evaluating what is right and wrong as well as illegal or illegal. So read my question again and try for a third time to address it directly cause your dodges are getting old.

Why should I ever answer a hypothetical when The LEFT REFUSED to answer questions about real crimes committed by The Obama Administration, Clinton, and Loyalist Obama Admin Stooges in the DOJ and FBI?

Here is a direct answer: Obama Clinton and The DNC paid for "Dirt on Trump" They solicited Russians and British Agents for "Dirt on Trump". You are completely fine with The DNC, Obama, Clinton laundering money to Russian and British Agents for "Dirt on Trump"

You are even fine with Fusion GPS trying to Frame Trump colluding with The FBI using Nellie Ohr, and Natalia V., and fine with Obama illegally wiretapping conversations with The President Elect and his staff. Fine with those people's lives being ruined by a witch hunt despite the fact no crimes were committed, and despite 24-7 wiretapping of The President, his family and his staff, not one recording of "Russian Collusion" can be found. You are totally fine with The FBI giving you and other American Citizens Anal Cavity Searches at will with NO PROBABLE CAUSE and continuing SCAM Investigations based on "No crimes committed" Just Russian Propaganda. Does The FBI work for Russia, The DNC, Obama or The American People?

You are fine with Civil Rights abuses, fine with Mass Data Collection, fine with KGB Tactics being used by our own government on our Citizens. Fine with Unconstitutional Secret Courts. Fine with The Accused not being allowed to see "evidence" gathered against them, and fine with The Accused not being allowed to face their accuser. Are you Putin's Lapdog? Maybe you are a washed up Soviet Union Era KGB Spy?

A Clinton associate approached Carter Page when he was drinking and offered him "Dirt on Clinton" which was nothing but an attempt to throw a little dirt on the wall to make it stick. That was a bold purposeful act of skullduggery, and a Biased FBI and FISA Court issued a Wire Tap Warrant violating Page's rights for an ACT he did not commit. Just words.....NOT DEEDS.

So my question to you is NOT BASED ON HYPOTHETICALS...BUT FACT. HERE IS YOUR ANSWER IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION:

WHY ISN"T ROBERT MUELLER INVESTIGATING CLINTON, OBAMA, and THE DNC for Colluding with Russia to obtain "Dirt on Trump" (albeit False and Salacious Dirt) and Abusing The Patriot ACT and UNCONSTITUTIONAL FISA COURT to launch an ILLEGAL and UNPRECEDENTED ESPIONAGE OPERATION on a RIVAL POLITICAL CAMPAIGN?

Why do you strain and gnats and swallow entire camels? Perhaps you should remove the 2x4 from your eye before searching for a microscopic splinter in someone else's eye!!!!

As for me, I am glad Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven. For a Liar is every bit as wicked as a murderer.

Why are we following the example of Joseph Goebbels now, instead of George Washington?

When The People Clamor for LIES and Lust after LIES, and begin to reject Truth, Judgment Day cannot be far behind.

But LIARS, Thieves and Murderers, Slanderers, and Abusers, will shudder in fear on that day for the judgment that is to come upon them and their wicked unrepentant lives.

Why should you answer hypotheticals? That’s an easy one. Because if you are having a discussion you should give direct answers to direct questions, especially if you are wanting the person you are engaging with to answer your questions. This is communication 101. I’m shocked you didn’t know that.

So answer my questions and I’ll be happy to return the respect and answer yours. See how that works?

"Wink"

You are even fine with Fusion GPS trying to Frame Trump colluding with The FBI using Nellie Ohr, and Natalia V., and fine with Obama illegally wiretapping conversations with The President Elect and his staff. Fine with those people's lives being ruined by a witch hunt despite the fact no crimes were committed, and despite 24-7 wiretapping of The President, his family and his staff, not one recording of "Russian Collusion" can be found. You are totally fine with The FBI giving you and other American Citizens Anal Cavity Searches at will with NO PROBABLE CAUSE and continuing SCAM Investigations based on "No crimes committed" Just Russian Propaganda. Does The FBI work for Russia, The DNC, Obama or The American People?

Why should you answer hypotheticals? That’s an easy one. Because if you are having a discussion you should give direct answers to direct questions, especially if you are wanting the person you are engaging with to answer your questions. This is communication 101. I’m shocked you didn’t know that.

So answer my questions and I’ll be happy to return the respect and answer yours. See how that works?

THE LAW does not OPERATE ON HYPOTHETICALS.
A HYPTOTHETICAL is just a fancy word for NON-TRUTH.

In otherwords....... A LIE.

The LAW operates on SUBSTANTIATED FACTS. Feel free to bring those forth .....any time.

If you want to talk about FACTS, then Bring it on.

The fact you have to resort to lies to make your case, makes you every bit as dishonorable as those people who propped up Russian Propaganda as Fact and Illegally used that to launch an Illegal Espionage and Counterintelligence Operation against a duly elected president, his family and staff.

The Facts state that this is what is defined as a Soft Coup. And you are every bit a part of that treasonous operation as is Strozk, McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, and Mueller.

To put in bluntly, If a traitor was on fire, I would not even piss on them to put it out.

So, I would not piss on you sir, for that is an act of kindness you do not deserve.

Last edited:

"Wink"

I gave you a direct answer. And that answer was in the form of a question. Is soliciting dirt on a political candidate from Russia a crime?

Since your hypothetical question is based in this fact, I cannot answer your hypothetical until we agree on what a crime is.

Like I said, Logic and Facts, and The DemNazi Left Tards scurry for the cover of darkness like the cock roaches they are.

How many times are you going to repeat this lie? I've proven it to be a lie numerous times. Furthermore, only a snowflake moron believes that a collection of allegations has to be proven wrong in a court of law.

How many times are you going to repeat this lie? I've proven it to be a lie numerous times. Furthermore, only a snowflake moron believes that a collection of allegations has to be proven wrong in a court of law.

Never underestimate how many times a Leftard can dance on the head of a pin.

Lie through your teeth.
Call your opponent an idiot.
Offer no proof of anything you say.
Get called out on the rug with evidence.
Change the subject.
Call your opponent stupid.
Repeat the lie again.

There are no verifications, dumbass.

Forum List

Back