Bob Mueller's 10,000 lb Elephant in The Room: The Dirty Dossier.

Read and WEEP denizens of Hell. There was a COUP launched by Obama, Clinton and their political operatives in The DOJ and FBI!

Bob Mueller was and is part of The COUP and his report will prove it by his omissions of anything related to the sourcing of The Dirty Dossier, and Abuses of The FISA Court and Wiretapping Warrants.

Mueller is nothing but a Cover Up Man for Obama Bin Spying and Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Remember Clinton's Cryptic Statement: "If Trump is elected, we all hang together!"

Smells like Treason to me...

Also watch the interview included at the link.

The brazen plot against Trump by the Obama-era FBI and DOJ continues, enabled by a complicit media

A stench has been emanating from the J. Edgar Hoover Building (FBI headquarters) for over two years. It landed Saturday on the front page of the New York Times in an article citing “former law enforcement officials” claiming they had to deal with “explosive implications” that President Donald Trump was “knowingly” or “unwittingly” working for Russia. Thus, the story goes, there was a basis to begin the Russia collusion investigation.

In fact, “The Gray Lady” was covering the derrieres of the Obama administration officials involved in the cabal to frame Trump, who now fear an imminent Special Counsel finding that during the 2016 campaign there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians. The article is intended to convey the following message: Even though there was no evidence to support the allegations, those making the decision to investigate Trump did so in good faith.

No, they did not. The rotting of the FBI hierarchy began when then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and then-agent Peter Strzok, enabled by former Director James Comey and the Obama-era Justice Department, utilized an “unsubstantiated” dossier created by former British spy, Christopher Steele, and financed by the Clinton campaign, to request a FISA warrant to wiretap Trump campaign advisor Carter Page. Yet, the New York Times described the dossier as a “factor fuel[ing]” the “FBI’s concerns.”

We have been involved in the criminal justice process for decades. Never have we seen a law enforcement person concerned about anything unsubstantiated.

Another “factor” was that Trump “refused to criticize Russia on the campaign trail.” Really? Where was the FBI or DOJ angst in 2012 when President Barack Obama requested then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev tell Vladimir Putin that after the election, he would have “more flexibility” to deal with serious stuff like missile defense?

Where was the angst when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton attempted a Russian reset? Was anyone in law enforcement tossing his cookies in 2010 when her spouse, Bill Clinton, took $500,000 from a Russian entity comprised of former Russian intelligence operatives? Or when the Obama administration allowed corrupt Russian-controlled companies to purchase Uranium One, thereby acquiring 20 percent of the U.S. uranium supply.

Another “factor” was that in July 2016, candidate Trump “called on Russia” “to hack into” Clinton’s emails. No. Trump’s remark, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you will be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” was not a request to hack. Hillary had already used BleachBit to delete the emails so “even God cannot read them” according to former Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C. Trump was joking to attack his political opponent for destroying evidence or, in legal jargon, obstructing justice.

Which raises another New York Times “factor”: that firing Comey in May of 2017 was “obstruction of justice” calling for a criminal investigation in addition to the counterintelligence investigation already in place because of the pretextual factors cited above. Set aside the president’s clear constitutional authority to fire any executive branch person for any reason or for no reason.

The fact remains that a person cannot be charged with obstruction of justice if the act at issue cannot obstruct justice, meaning it cannot thwart the investigation. Even if a special counsel had not been (improperly) appointed, the FBI top dog’s departure does not affect in any way the continuing work of the FBI employees below him. Indeed, it has not. Where is the obstruction?

Moreover, if firing Comey obstructed justice, why wasn’t Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who recommended the firing, also placed under investigation?

The New York Times story was created to obfuscate the real criminal conspiracy: violation of Title 18 of U.S. Code Section 242, which prohibits any person under color of law (i.e. Obama administration personnel) to deprive another of “rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution.” Such legal protection includes being free from a criminal investigation based on false charges.

Perhaps the bizarre January 20, 2017 email Susan Rice wrote “to herself” purporting to document a January 5, 2017 meeting with President Obama, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, FBI Director Comey and Vice President Joe Biden, gives a clue as to some of those conspirators. The meeting discussed the Steele dossier and Russian collusion, but curiously Rice stressed that the former president said every aspect should be handled “by the book.” Yet, Strzok had told his FBI colleague and paramour Lisa Page not to worry about Trump being elected because “We’ll stop it.”

The brazen plot against President Trump by the Obama-era FBI and DOJ continues, enabled by a complicit media. The odor of corruption has long been noxious. But the Democrats and media hold their collective noses. The criminal clique, via the New York Times, has announced to the world, “Catch me if you can.”

Mark Felt broke the law when he outed Nixon.

But the central tenant of the "dawwty dossaeah" is Putin helped Trump. Not news.
The central tenant of The Dirty Dossier is that it was a smear campaign launched against Trump. If Putin wanted to help Trump, he would have produced a Dirty Dossier on Clinton. Plenty of dirt on her. And I am sure you'd be fine if Trump paid for this "dirt" on Clinton, right?

It is news if Mueller completely ignores the scam propaganda that got him appointed as a scam special council in search of a crime no one could name or produce evidence for.

So Mueller is either a Scam Artist or an Honest Lawman who has made a lot of mistakes in his career. Refusing to investigate The Russian Dossier will be clear evidence of which one he is.

Refusing to address it in his "so called" report is damning evidence worthy of Hell Fire and Brimstone raining down on his head.

It is Mueller's own actions and words that will condemn him.

Like the Good Book says: The Evil are Ensnared by their own Misdeeds.

So will be Mueller's fate.

He will be proven an honest man or a Treasonous Bastard by his own actions or lack thereof.
That's what YOU say is the central tenet. So far it's proven correct on Russian interference for Trump, but the rumors of personal sex stuff is probably just rumors.

But there's no legal prohibition information obtained legally even if the source broke the law in getting it. See Organized Crime.
it was used to procure a warrant to spy using it. that's the crime.

BTW, no one from the right has said any law was violated for the Dossier. What we said was it didn't violate any law, as would be the case if any collusion occurred with trump for that same type information on Clinton. What we got after that is a crime using said dossier to gather warrants to spy on the president of the US, his family and staff. We all understand the law, it is all the leftists who can't seem to be capable of capturing what is and isn't illegal. especially undocumented aliens coming into our country. but fk, why should anyone give a fk correct?

Last edited:
Then you have nothing to worry about, and all the effort Trump has put into obstructing justice was unnecessary.
I'm not worried about anything. And a President cannot obstruct justice by firing an FBI director for breaking the law, violating procedures and policies of an agency he was supposed to be heading. To obstruct Justice, there must be a crime committed by The President. No such crime was ever defined or named.

What I want to see is a type of proof that The Mueller Investigation is NOT A WITCH HUNT and that Mueller is NOT A FRAUD.

And the only way that can be done is by him addressing The Dirty Dossier in his report. How it was used, How it was paid for, how false affidavits were filed in a FISA Court using Russian Propaganda that The FBI, and DOJ knew were false. How that lead to Clinton and Obama spying on The Trump Campaign in the hopes of using espionage to defeat Trump in our election.

If one can be accused of a petty Process Crime for "Lying to The FBI", then what does one charge The FBI and DOJ with for "Lying to a FISA Court?"

If we are going to have a fair and impartial "investigation", then Mueller has to address all of the crimes and treachery associated with The Dirty Dossier, "The Insurance Policy and even indict those involved with it.

Otherwise he is a fraud, and his investigation is nothing but a cover-up for a COUP.
Simple question, please provide a simple answer. Let’s remove all the other noise and use a very basic hypothetical. Let’s say the FBI is investigating a president or friends of a president and the president fires the head of the FBI for the sole reason of not dropping the investigation. If that happened would you have any problem with that?

But that is not what Comey was fired for. Comey was fired for dishonorable actions while head of the FBI and upon recommendation of Rod Rosenstein.

You sound like the kind of guy that would launch an investigation in search of a crime that does not exist based upon hypothetical questions and Russian Propaganda paid for by one's political enemies.
What about my request for a simple answer to a simple question did you not understand? Take trump and this situation out of it and tell me what you think. If a president fired the guy who was leading an investigation against him because he wouldn’t drop the investigation, what would you think?

I don't deal in hypotheticals and lies from an overactive imagination, and the investigation never stopped, and never broke stride.

I think it'd be easier to prove that Obama was going to circumvent US Law and Congress by telling the Russians in a hot mic moment that he could work a deal with them on missile defense.

Why deal in hypotheticals like Russian Collusion when we have evidence of it with Clinton and Obama.

"Wink"

"Sure Putin I'll pull those missiles from The Ukraine so you can have the Crimea."

"How about we give you 20% of our Uranium too?"

Uranium and Missiles, Lions and Bears Oh My!

Last edited:

But the central tenant of the "dawwty dossaeah" is Putin helped Trump. Not news.
The central tenant of The Dirty Dossier is that it was a smear campaign launched against Trump. If Putin wanted to help Trump, he would have produced a Dirty Dossier on Clinton. Plenty of dirt on her. And I am sure you'd be fine if Trump paid for this "dirt" on Clinton, right?

It is news if Mueller completely ignores the scam propaganda that got him appointed as a scam special council in search of a crime no one could name or produce evidence for.

So Mueller is either a Scam Artist or an Honest Lawman who has made a lot of mistakes in his career. Refusing to investigate The Russian Dossier will be clear evidence of which one he is.

Refusing to address it in his "so called" report is damning evidence worthy of Hell Fire and Brimstone raining down on his head.

He will be proven an honest man or a Treasonous Bastard by his own actions or lack thereof.
That's what YOU say is the central tenet. So far it's proven correct on Russian interference for Trump, but the rumors of personal sex stuff is probably just rumors.

But there's no legal prohibition information obtained legally even if the source broke the law in getting it. See Organized Crime.

BTW, no one from the right has said any law was violated for the Dossier. What we said was it didn't violate any law, as would be the case if any collusion occurred with trump for that same type information on Clinton. What we got after that is a crime using said dossier to gather warrants to spy on the president of the US, his family and staff. We all understand the law, it is all the leftists who can't seem quite capture what is and isn't illegal. especially undocumented aliens coming into our country. but fk, why should anyone give a fk correct?
The only crime committed is how Joe Biden, Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, McCabe, Page, Strozk, Rosenstein, Mueller, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, Baker, Yates et al, Conspired To Launch a COUP using Russian Propaganda they paid PUTIN For, and defrauded The FISA Court with KNOWINGLY.

Mueller's Entire purpose as was Comey's was to conceal crimes committed by Obama and Clinton and their Criminal Cabal.

Not a single thing in the Dossier has been proven false. Much remains unverified in the pubic sphere, but some has been confirmed. (More with every indictment.
it was all false. but hey nice try. it doesn't work that way, you don't get credit for just publishing, but nothing was false, when it was already pointed out nothing was verified as true. again, nice try, is worthless as a fart in the air. It only smells.

Not a single thing in the Dossier has been proven false. Much remains unverified in the pubic sphere, but some has been confirmed. (More with every indictment.
it was all false. but hey nice try. it doesn't work that way, you don't get credit for just publishing, but nothing was false, when it was already pointed out nothing was verified as true. again, nice try, is worthless as a fart in the air. It only smells.

Parts have been confirmed with information known to the public. We don't know how much more Mueller has verified.

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

Parts have been confirmed with information known to the public. We don't know how much more Mueller has verified.

no, that is just a lie, but you're a leftist, it's all you do.

Then you have nothing to worry about, and all the effort Trump has put into obstructing justice was unnecessary.
I'm not worried about anything. And a President cannot obstruct justice by firing an FBI director for breaking the law, violating procedures and policies of an agency he was supposed to be heading. To obstruct Justice, there must be a crime committed by The President. No such crime was ever defined or named.

What I want to see is a type of proof that The Mueller Investigation is NOT A WITCH HUNT and that Mueller is NOT A FRAUD.

And the only way that can be done is by him addressing The Dirty Dossier in his report. How it was used, How it was paid for, how false affidavits were filed in a FISA Court using Russian Propaganda that The FBI, and DOJ knew were false. How that lead to Clinton and Obama spying on The Trump Campaign in the hopes of using espionage to defeat Trump in our election.

If one can be accused of a petty Process Crime for "Lying to The FBI", then what does one charge The FBI and DOJ with for "Lying to a FISA Court?"

If we are going to have a fair and impartial "investigation", then Mueller has to address all of the crimes and treachery associated with The Dirty Dossier, "The Insurance Policy and even indict those involved with it.

Otherwise he is a fraud, and his investigation is nothing but a cover-up for a COUP.
Simple question, please provide a simple answer. Let’s remove all the other noise and use a very basic hypothetical. Let’s say the FBI is investigating a president or friends of a president and the president fires the head of the FBI for the sole reason of not dropping the investigation. If that happened would you have any problem with that?

But that is not what Comey was fired for. Comey was fired for dishonorable actions while head of the FBI and upon recommendation of Rod Rosenstein.

You sound like the kind of guy that would launch an investigation in search of a crime that does not exist based upon hypothetical questions and Russian Propaganda paid for by one's political enemies.
What about my request for a simple answer to a simple question did you not understand? Take trump and this situation out of it and tell me what you think. If a president fired the guy who was leading an investigation against him because he wouldn’t drop the investigation, what would you think?

I don't deal in hypotheticals and lies from an overactive imagination, and the investigation never stopped, and never broke stride.

I think it'd be easier to prove that Obama was going to circumvent US Law and Congress by telling the Russians in a hot mic moment that he could work a deal with them on missile defense.

Why deal in hypotheticals like Russian Collusion when we have evidence of it with Clinton and Obama.

"Wink"

"Sure Putin I'll pull those missiles from The Ukraine so you can have the Crimea."

I pose a hypothetical because I’m tying to get a direct answer about a simple element that is significant to this discussion. You like to flood the zone by conflating everything in a spun up narrative. Let’s simplify and review simple elements. It’s not a crazy hypothetical. It’s a matter of principle and a way of evaluating what is right and wrong as well as illegal or illegal. So read my question again and try for a third time to address it directly cause your dodges are getting old.

BTW, no one from the right has said any law was violated for the Dossier. What we said was it didn't violate any law, as would be the case if any collusion occurred with trump for that same type information on Clinton. What we got after that is a crime using said dossier to gather warrants to spy on the president of the US, his family and staff. We all understand the law, it is all the leftists who can't seem quite capture what is and isn't illegal. especially undocumented aliens coming into our country. but fk, why should anyone give a fk correct?
The only crime committed is how Joe Biden, Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, McCabe, Page, Strozk, Rosenstein, Mueller, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, Baker, Yates et al, Conspired To Launch a COUP using Russian Propaganda they paid PUTIN For, and defrauded The FISA Court with KNOWINGLY.

Mueller's Entire purpose as was Comey's was to conceal crimes committed by Obama and Clinton and their Criminal Cabal.
Perhaps you havent heard: republicans ended their probe into FBI bias and found nothing. Youre living in a pure fantasy land.

This dossier is mostly irrelevent, because the FBI investigation wasnt started due to it, instead from papdopulous bragging to australian diplomat.

anyways, dossier:
What's been corroborated and what hasn't
  • The special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian military intelligence officers last July on hacking and conspiracy charges related to the 2016 DNC hack and the subsequent dissemination of stolen emails via the Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0, the Russia-linked website DCLeaks, and the radical pro-transparency platform WikiLeaks.
  • The charging document alleged that beginning in March 2016, the conspirators "used a variety of means to hack the email accounts" of people working on the Hillary Clinton campaign.
  • In April, the defendants hacked into the computer networks of the DNC and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), according to the allegations.
Once they breached the network, the indictment said, the hackers "covertly monitored the computers of dozens of DCCC and DNC employees, implanting hundreds of files containing malicious computer code ... and stole emails and other documents from the DCCC and DNC."

In June, the Russians allegedly "staged and released" tens of thousands of hacked documents using Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks.

The indictment said the hackers also used Guccifer 2.0 to pass stolen emails along to WikiLeaks.

• The charging document did not directly implicate any Americans. But it said that in August 2016, Guccifer 2.0 opened a channel of communication with "a person who was in regular contact with senior members" of the Trump campaign.
  • The longtime GOP strategist and informal Trump adviser Roger Stone is known to have communicated with Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks during the election. He has also publicly stated that he believes he is the unnamed American referred to in Mueller's indictment.
Additional emails between Stone and the far-right conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, which are in Mueller's possession, shed light on the two men's murky ties to WikiLeaks. Three days after the first document dump, the two men discussed how to get "the pending [WikiLeaks] emails," and Corsi also later touched base with Stone to tell him about an upcoming dump.

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi reportedly wrote to Stone on August 8, according to NBC News. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct ... Impact planned to be very damaging."

"Time to let more than [Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta] to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC," Corsi reportedly added, referring to Clinton. "That appears to be the game hackers are now about."

A little over two weeks later, on August 21, Stone tweeted that Podesta would "soon" be targeted.

On October 7, WikiLeaks published a damaging batch of emails belonging to Podesta.

Trump heaped praise on WikiLeaks on the campaign trail. His son, Donald Trump Jr., is also known to have been in contact with WikiLeaks via Twitter during the election, according to The Atlantic.

While media reports indicate that Trump, Stone, Trump Jr., and other members of the Trump campaign were interested in the WikiLeaks dumps, there is no evidence corroborating Steele's claim that the hacking operation was carried out "with the full knowledge and support of TRUMP and senior members of his campaign team."

Perhaps you havent heard: republicans ended their probe into FBI bias and found nothing. Youre living in a pure fantasy land.

This dossier is mostly irrelevent, because the FBI investigation wasnt started due to it, instead from papdopulous bragging to australian diplomat.

anyways, dossier:
  • The special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian military intelligence officers last July on hacking and conspiracy charges related to the 2016 DNC hack and the subsequent dissemination of stolen emails via the Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0, the Russia-linked website DCLeaks, and the radical pro-transparency platform WikiLeaks.
  • The charging document alleged that beginning in March 2016, the conspirators "used a variety of means to hack the email accounts" of people working on the Hillary Clinton campaign.
  • In April, the defendants hacked into the computer networks of the DNC and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), according to the allegations.
Once they breached the network, the indictment said, the hackers "covertly monitored the computers of dozens of DCCC and DNC employees, implanting hundreds of files containing malicious computer code ... and stole emails and other documents from the DCCC and DNC."

In June, the Russians allegedly "staged and released" tens of thousands of hacked documents using Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks.

The indictment said the hackers also used Guccifer 2.0 to pass stolen emails along to WikiLeaks.

• The charging document did not directly implicate any Americans. But it said that in August 2016, Guccifer 2.0 opened a channel of communication with "a person who was in regular contact with senior members" of the Trump campaign.
  • The longtime GOP strategist and informal Trump adviser Roger Stone is known to have communicated with Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks during the election. He has also publicly stated that he believes he is the unnamed American referred to in Mueller's indictment.
Additional emails between Stone and the far-right conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, which are in Mueller's possession, shed light on the two men's murky ties to WikiLeaks. Three days after the first document dump, the two men discussed how to get "the pending [WikiLeaks] emails," and Corsi also later touched base with Stone to tell him about an upcoming dump.

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi reportedly wrote to Stone on August 8, according to NBC News. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct ... Impact planned to be very damaging."

"Time to let more than [Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta] to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC," Corsi reportedly added, referring to Clinton. "That appears to be the game hackers are now about."

A little over two weeks later, on August 21, Stone tweeted that Podesta would "soon" be targeted.

On October 7, WikiLeaks published a damaging batch of emails belonging to Podesta.

Trump heaped praise on WikiLeaks on the campaign trail. His son, Donald Trump Jr., is also known to have been in contact with WikiLeaks via Twitter during the election, according to The Atlantic.

While media reports indicate that Trump, Stone, Trump Jr., and other members of the Trump campaign were interested in the WikiLeaks dumps, there is no evidence corroborating Steele's claim that the hacking operation was carried out "with the full knowledge and support of TRUMP and senior members of his campaign team."
simply outstanding, dude you should get a leftist medal of honor for that post. So much garbage, I'd have to take the trash out twice with that. Nice nonsense though. How many medals do you have now with the leftist organization for your spoof posts?

"Wink"

I pose a hypothetical because I’m tying to get a direct answer about a simple element that is significant to this discussion. You like to flood the zone by conflating everything in a spun up narrative. Let’s simplify and review simple elements. It’s not a crazy hypothetical. It’s a matter of principle and a way of evaluating what is right and wrong as well as illegal or illegal. So read my question again and try for a third time to address it directly cause your dodges are getting old.
and at the end of the day a hypothetical. cut an dry. He said he wouldn't waste his time. Me either. we don't live in hypothetical, we live in the now. so you have nothing that supports fact.

anyways, dossier:

simply outstanding, dude you should get a leftist medal of honor for that post. So much garbage, I'd have to take the trash out twice with that. Nice nonsense though. How many medals do you have now with the leftist organization for your spoof posts?
Fox news reports the exact same thing:
House probe of FBI-DOJ's alleged anti-Trump, pro-Clinton bias hits unceremonious end -- with no report

When he releases his report, if all that isn't addressed, you might have reason to complain, but he hasn't released his report yet. You have no idea what it will say.

Question is, WILL YOU protest The Mueller Report if he exonerates Clinton and Obama from colluding with Russia via The Dirty Dossier to alter the outcome of our elections and attack The Office Of The Presidency, by completely ignoring those most obvious of facts as if they never occurred?

I'm laying a bet, Mueller is a crook, a dishonest man, and a Subversive, Marxist Traitor, and does not even devote one paragraph to The Dirty Dossier and the crimes committed in association with it.

He'll completely gloss over it, and gloss over Comey, McCabe's, Yates, Strozk's, Clinton's Obama's et al wrong doings.

You've put a lot of hope in that dossier, haven't you? Sadly for you, I doubt it had much to do with all the info that Mueller has gathered, but when his Mueller's report is released, if it is all based only on that one piece of information, you might have a right to complain. I suspect there has been a lot more evidence found, and that one document is just one of many. Hardly worth mentioning either way.
I've put ZERO hope in The Dossier. But Obama, Clinton, Comey, Mueller et al pinned their entire futures on it and used it to launch a soft COUP.

If Mueller is not part of that COUP, he will eviscerate those persons who defrauded The FISA Court and used Russian Propaganda to try to alter the outcome of our election and to attack our Democracy.

If it is a fair and open and non political investigation then indictments should be coming down on anyone involved in the financing and distribution of The Dossier.

It's already been shown that the investigation began before the dossier even existed, and that dossier could only be used once in the long list of new evidence continually required to continue that investigation. Yes, you have all your hopes pinned to that one document. It just doesn't seem to be that important compared to all the other evidence found.
Just an FYI, the dossier was roughly based on an earlier document, then updated. For example, Michael Cohen never went to Prague, yet the dossier placed him there. They apparently mined and used NSA data for the wrong Michael Cohen. The dossier is full of mistakes, that the FISA Court would never be aware of if Hillary had won. The fact that Trump won created the need for the mega-distraction of the Mueller Investigation. If you want the details please find 28 minutes to see this video

Dan Bongino

These scumbags in The Obama White House Laid Siege to The United States of America, staged a COUP committed multiple counts of Treason, multiple felonies and may very well get away with it until Judgment Day when they will be judged for their callous wickedness.

I pray that God protect Dan from people who may want to silence him.

Having Mueller investigate this entire scam is like putting The Fox in charge of The Hen House,

BTW, no one from the right has said any law was violated for the Dossier. What we said was it didn't violate any law, as would be the case if any collusion occurred with trump for that same type information on Clinton. What we got after that is a crime using said dossier to gather warrants to spy on the president of the US, his family and staff. We all understand the law, it is all the leftists who can't seem to be capable of capturing what is and isn't illegal. especially undocumented aliens coming into our country. but fk, why should anyone give a fk correct?

You are saying the dossier is made up of lies and innuendo that are unproven, which is incorrect because Putin DID HELP TRUMP, and that was illegal on Putin's part.

You, or some other Trumpbot, is saying the Dossier was illegaly created by Hillary and Obama, which is also incorrect because Hillary legally could and did pay GPS and Obama had no role at all.

From these untruths, you are saying the warrants the Dossier IN PART served as probable cause are somehow flawed. But that is untrue both because your suppositions are untrue, and there's nothing illegal about the FBI using illegally garnered info so long as the FBI isn't part of creating it.

And they weren't because McCain gave them the fucking thing

That's something The KGB would do, right?

When you talk MO of the KGB and the DNC, you are cutting a fine line. Hard to tell apart these days.

Surely Mueller will at least talk about The Russian Dossier since his entire investigation does not happen without That Russian Propaganda being the sole reason it was launched in the first place, right?
I expect NOT, OTree, because Mueller is primarily interested in a CONVICTION, not admitting something he's not prepared to explain that can only serve to hurt his case.

no, that is just a lie, but you're a leftist, it's all you do.

You can pretend all you want. Doesn’t make the verifications less verified.

You are saying the dossier is made up of lies and innuendo that are unproven, which is incorrect because Putin DID HELP TRUMP, and that was illegal on Putin's part.

You, or some other Trumpbot, is saying the Dossier was illegaly created by Hillary and Obama, which is also incorrect because Hillary legally could and did pay GPS and Obama had no role at all.

From these untruths, you are saying the warrants the Dossier IN PART served as probable cause are somehow flawed. But that is untrue both because your suppositions are untrue, and there's nothing illegal about the FBI using illegally garnered info so long as the FBI isn't part of creating it.

And they weren't because McCain gave them the fucking thing
FBI using illegally garnered info so long as the FBI isn't part of creating it.

But they were. oops. And they didn't tell the judge the material was bought by an opposition party looking for dirt. oops. two oops's. nice going!!!

None of the dossier was ever proven. sorry cat, didn't happen. just post up the piece that was proven and let's see.

Again, there is nothing different than what the trump kid did except for that he didn't actually pay anything. Now if it was determined he paid for material from the lawyer, would that have made it a crime? will you answer honestly, or are you just a jamoke on a message board?

Forum List

Back