Bob Mueller's 10,000 lb Elephant in The Room: The Dirty Dossier.

Not a single thing in the Dossier has been proven false. Much remains unverified in the pubic sphere, but some has been confirmed. (More with every indictment.
How many times are you going to repeat this lie? I've proven it to be a lie numerous times. Furthermore, only a snowflake moron believes that a collection of allegations has to be proven wrong in a court of law.

Never underestimate how many times a Leftard can dance on the head of a pin.

Lie through your teeth.
Call your opponent an idiot.
Offer no proof of anything you say.
Get called out on the rug with evidence.
Change the subject.
Call your opponent stupid.
Repeat the lie again.
The repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat part is what drives me crazy.

Not a single thing in the Dossier has been proven false. Much remains unverified in the pubic sphere, but some has been confirmed. (More with every indictment.
How many times are you going to repeat this lie? I've proven it to be a lie numerous times. Furthermore, only a snowflake moron believes that a collection of allegations has to be proven wrong in a court of law.

The Marxist Left Hand of American Hating Globalism does not care about Truth. Their goal, like Obama's like Clinton's was and is To Fundamentally Destroy America, it's Institutions, to Tear Down The Protections and Individual Liberties guaranteed us by The Constitution.

They know they are lying. They delight and lust after lies, and relish each opportunity to tell and retell these lies over and over and over again.

It is a WAR to them. A war to undermine The Foundational Underpinnings of American Society, by replacing American Citizens with Foreigners, and replace our Rights and Liberties with Godless Legalism, and endless Regulations.

Once they maneuver Government to be the ultimate granter of Our Rights and Liberties, and they make The Constitution Null and Void, they can at will deny Rights and Liberties to everyone, and without OUR CONSENT place Free American Citizens under the tyranny of Globalist Rule.

Make no mistake, that is their goal, and they will stop at nothing to accomplish it.

Never underestimate how many times a Leftard can dance on the head of a pin.

Lie through your teeth.
Call your opponent an idiot.
Offer no proof of anything you say.
Get called out on the rug with evidence.
Change the subject.
Call your opponent stupid.
Repeat the lie again.
The repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat part is what drives me crazy.

There is no debate with Religious Zealots like this. They are literally Hell Bent on preaching their Lying Gospel.

They are of their father, "The Father of Lies."

Then you have nothing to worry about, and all the effort Trump has put into obstructing justice was unnecessary.
I'm not worried about anything. And a President cannot obstruct justice by firing an FBI director for breaking the law, violating procedures and policies of an agency he was supposed to be heading. To obstruct Justice, there must be a crime committed by The President. No such crime was ever defined or named.

What I want to see is a type of proof that The Mueller Investigation is NOT A WITCH HUNT and that Mueller is NOT A FRAUD.

And the only way that can be done is by him addressing The Dirty Dossier in his report. How it was used, How it was paid for, how false affidavits were filed in a FISA Court using Russian Propaganda that The FBI, and DOJ knew were false. How that lead to Clinton and Obama spying on The Trump Campaign in the hopes of using espionage to defeat Trump in our election.

If one can be accused of a petty Process Crime for lying to The FBI, then what does one charge The FBI and DOJ with for "Lying to a FISA Court?"

If we are going to have a fair and impartial investigation, then Mueller has to address all of the crimes and treachery associated with The Dirty Dossier, and even indict those involved with it.

Otherwise he is a fraud, and his investigation is nothing but a cover-up for a COUP.

When he releases his report, if all that isn't addressed, you might have reason to complain, but he hasn't released his report yet. You have no idea what it will say.

Question is, WILL YOU protest The Mueller Report if he exonerates Clinton and Obama from colluding with Russia via The Dirty Dossier to alter the outcome of our elections and attack The Office Of The Presidency, by completely ignoring those most obvious of facts as if they never occurred?

I'm laying a bet, Mueller is a crook, a dishonest man, and a Subversive, Marxist Traitor, and does not even devote one paragraph to The Dirty Dossier and the crimes committed in association with it.

He'll completely gloss over it, and gloss over Comey, McCabe's, Yates, Strozk's, Clinton's Obama's et al wrong doings.
So you're shitting green because Trumps piss antics may be revealed.

We get it.

Then you have nothing to worry about, and all the effort Trump has put into obstructing justice was unnecessary.
I'm not worried about anything. And a President cannot obstruct justice by firing an FBI director for breaking the law, violating procedures and policies of an agency he was supposed to be heading. To obstruct Justice, there must be a crime committed by The President. No such crime was ever defined or named.

What I want to see is a type of proof that The Mueller Investigation is NOT A WITCH HUNT and that Mueller is NOT A FRAUD.

And the only way that can be done is by him addressing The Dirty Dossier in his report. How it was used, How it was paid for, how false affidavits were filed in a FISA Court using Russian Propaganda that The FBI, and DOJ knew were false. How that lead to Clinton and Obama spying on The Trump Campaign in the hopes of using espionage to defeat Trump in our election.

If one can be accused of a petty Process Crime for lying to The FBI, then what does one charge The FBI and DOJ with for "Lying to a FISA Court?"

If we are going to have a fair and impartial investigation, then Mueller has to address all of the crimes and treachery associated with The Dirty Dossier, and even indict those involved with it.

Otherwise he is a fraud, and his investigation is nothing but a cover-up for a COUP.

When he releases his report, if all that isn't addressed, you might have reason to complain, but he hasn't released his report yet. You have no idea what it will say.

Question is, WILL YOU protest The Mueller Report if he exonerates Clinton and Obama from colluding with Russia via The Dirty Dossier to alter the outcome of our elections and attack The Office Of The Presidency, by completely ignoring those most obvious of facts as if they never occurred?

I'm laying a bet, Mueller is a crook, a dishonest man, and a Subversive, Marxist Traitor, and does not even devote one paragraph to The Dirty Dossier and the crimes committed in association with it.

He'll completely gloss over it, and gloss over Comey, McCabe's, Yates, Strozk's, Clinton's Obama's et al wrong doings.

We get it.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?

We get it.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?
As long as Trump continues to be a Putin stooge, you won't have to worry about it.

How's NATO workin out for Vlad?

We get it.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?
As long as Trump continues to be a Putin stooge, you won't have to worry about it.

Hmm... Why would a Putin Stooge bolster missile defenses for The Ukraine, and get NATO to spend more of it's GDP on Defense AGAINST RUSSIA? Why did Obama pull missiles out of The Ukraine, and Crimea and let Putin take The Crimea?

Why did Obama intentionally weaken our military and fire experienced generals and officers by the thousands who were experts at dealing with Russian military tactics?

Why did Trump triple our military spending?

Why did Obama sell Uranium to Russia?

Why did Obama buy Kremlin Propaganda from Russia and Collude with them to defeat Trump?

Why did Obama tell Putin's right hand man in a Hot Mic moment that he'd give Putin a blow job as soon as the election was over?

You are Putin's Stooge, and so is Obama Bin Lying,

Last edited:

No you haven’t. You only bring up the unverified claim that Cohen says he never went to Prague. That’s just one of the unverified points in the Steele memos...among many verified ones.

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

What about my request for a simple answer to a simple question did you not understand? Take trump and this situation out of it and tell me what you think. If a president fired the guy who was leading an investigation against him because he wouldn’t drop the investigation, what would you think?

I don't deal in hypotheticals and lies from an overactive imagination, and the investigation never stopped, and never broke stride.

I think it'd be easier to prove that Obama was going to circumvent US Law and Congress by telling the Russians in a hot mic moment that he could work a deal with them on missile defense.

Why deal in hypotheticals like Russian Collusion when we have evidence of it with Clinton and Obama.

"Wink"

"Sure Putin I'll pull those missiles from The Ukraine so you can have the Crimea."

"How about we give you 20% of our Uranium too?"

Uranium and Missiles, Lions and Bears Oh My!
I pose a hypothetical because I’m tying to get a direct answer about a simple element that is significant to this discussion. You like to flood the zone by conflating everything in a spun up narrative. Let’s simplify and review simple elements. It’s not a crazy hypothetical. It’s a matter of principle and a way of evaluating what is right and wrong as well as illegal or illegal. So read my question again and try for a third time to address it directly cause your dodges are getting old.

Why should I ever answer a hypothetical when The LEFT REFUSED to answer questions about real crimes committed by The Obama Administration, Clinton, and Loyalist Obama Admin Stooges in the DOJ and FBI?

Here is a direct answer: Obama Clinton and The DNC paid for "Dirt on Trump" They solicited Russians and British Agents for "Dirt on Trump". You are completely fine with The DNC, Obama, Clinton laundering money to Russian and British Agents for "Dirt on Trump"

You are even fine with Fusion GPS trying to Frame Trump colluding with The FBI using Nellie Ohr, and Natalia V., and fine with Obama illegally wiretapping conversations with The President Elect and his staff. Fine with those people's lives being ruined by a witch hunt despite the fact no crimes were committed, and despite 24-7 wiretapping of The President, his family and his staff, not one recording of "Russian Collusion" can be found. You are totally fine with The FBI giving you and other American Citizens Anal Cavity Searches at will with NO PROBABLE CAUSE and continuing SCAM Investigations based on "No crimes committed" Just Russian Propaganda. Does The FBI work for Russia, The DNC, Obama or The American People?

You are fine with Civil Rights abuses, fine with Mass Data Collection, fine with KGB Tactics being used by our own government on our Citizens. Fine with Unconstitutional Secret Courts. Fine with The Accused not being allowed to see "evidence" gathered against them, and fine with The Accused not being allowed to face their accuser. Are you Putin's Lapdog? Maybe you are a washed up Soviet Union Era KGB Spy?

This is THE USA, not The USSR!

What the Hell is wrong with you people?

Now back to our sad story of Skull Duggery:

A Clinton associate approached Carter Page when he was drinking and offered him "Dirt on Clinton" which was nothing but an attempt to throw a little dirt on the wall to make it stick. That was a bold purposeful act of skullduggery, and a Biased FBI and FISA Court issued a Wire Tap Warrant violating Page's rights for an ACT he did not commit. Just words.....NOT DEEDS.

So my question to you is NOT BASED ON HYPOTHETICALS...BUT FACT. HERE IS YOUR ANSWER IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION:

WHY ISN"T ROBERT MUELLER INVESTIGATING CLINTON, OBAMA, and THE DNC for Colluding with Russia to obtain "Dirt on Trump" (albeit False and Salacious Dirt) and Abusing The Patriot ACT and UNCONSTITUTIONAL FISA COURT to launch an ILLEGAL and UNPRECEDENTED ESPIONAGE OPERATION on a RIVAL POLITICAL CAMPAIGN?

Why do you strain and gnats and swallow entire camels? Perhaps you should remove the 2x4 from your eye before searching for a microscopic splinter in someone else's eye!!!!

As for me, I am glad Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven. For a Liar is every bit as wicked as a murderer.

To repeat a lie is a sin every bit as much as it is to tell the original lie.

Have we become Nazi Germany?

Are we now The Nation of Big Lies?

Why are we following the example of Joseph Goebbels now, instead of George Washington?

Since when did The Truth become Negotiable, and Lies become Fashionable?

What good is winning at all costs, if it costs you your very own soul?

When The People Clamor for LIES and Lust after LIES, and begin to reject Truth, Judgment Day cannot be far behind.

I welcome that day and The Divine Justice that comes with it.

But LIARS, Thieves and Murderers, Slanderers, and Abusers, will shudder in fear on that day for the judgment that is to come upon them and their wicked unrepentant lives.

Pray that you are not counted among such men on that dreadful day.
Why should you answer hypotheticals? That’s an easy one. Because if you are having a discussion you should give direct answers to direct questions, especially if you are wanting the person you are engaging with to answer your questions. This is communication 101. I’m shocked you didn’t know that.

So answer my questions and I’ll be happy to return the respect and answer yours. See how that works?
I gave you a direct answer. And that answer was in the form of a question. Is soliciting dirt on a political candidate from Russia a crime?

Since your hypothetical question is based in this fact, I cannot answer your hypothetical until we agree on what a crime is.
HAHAHa. You’ve got to be joking! You answered my question by asking a question?! Good one. That literally avoiding giving an answer.

Here I will show you how to answer a question, it isn’t hard. You asked if soliciting dirt from a foreign government a crime. From my understanding I’d say NO unless in that process other laws were broken.

Ok now you answer my question. And point of fact... my hypothetical isn’t based on any premise. You are prescribing that. I’m asking a very basic question that only has to do what what I asked. I know that’s tough for you to comprehend but try your best to go about this at face value.

I don't deal in hypotheticals and lies from an overactive imagination, and the investigation never stopped, and never broke stride.

I think it'd be easier to prove that Obama was going to circumvent US Law and Congress by telling the Russians in a hot mic moment that he could work a deal with them on missile defense.

Why deal in hypotheticals like Russian Collusion when we have evidence of it with Clinton and Obama.

"Wink"

"Sure Putin I'll pull those missiles from The Ukraine so you can have the Crimea."

"How about we give you 20% of our Uranium too?"

Uranium and Missiles, Lions and Bears Oh My!
I pose a hypothetical because I’m tying to get a direct answer about a simple element that is significant to this discussion. You like to flood the zone by conflating everything in a spun up narrative. Let’s simplify and review simple elements. It’s not a crazy hypothetical. It’s a matter of principle and a way of evaluating what is right and wrong as well as illegal or illegal. So read my question again and try for a third time to address it directly cause your dodges are getting old.

Why should I ever answer a hypothetical when The LEFT REFUSED to answer questions about real crimes committed by The Obama Administration, Clinton, and Loyalist Obama Admin Stooges in the DOJ and FBI?

Here is a direct answer: Obama Clinton and The DNC paid for "Dirt on Trump" They solicited Russians and British Agents for "Dirt on Trump". You are completely fine with The DNC, Obama, Clinton laundering money to Russian and British Agents for "Dirt on Trump"

You are even fine with Fusion GPS trying to Frame Trump colluding with The FBI using Nellie Ohr, and Natalia V., and fine with Obama illegally wiretapping conversations with The President Elect and his staff. Fine with those people's lives being ruined by a witch hunt despite the fact no crimes were committed, and despite 24-7 wiretapping of The President, his family and his staff, not one recording of "Russian Collusion" can be found. You are totally fine with The FBI giving you and other American Citizens Anal Cavity Searches at will with NO PROBABLE CAUSE and continuing SCAM Investigations based on "No crimes committed" Just Russian Propaganda. Does The FBI work for Russia, The DNC, Obama or The American People?

You are fine with Civil Rights abuses, fine with Mass Data Collection, fine with KGB Tactics being used by our own government on our Citizens. Fine with Unconstitutional Secret Courts. Fine with The Accused not being allowed to see "evidence" gathered against them, and fine with The Accused not being allowed to face their accuser. Are you Putin's Lapdog? Maybe you are a washed up Soviet Union Era KGB Spy?

A Clinton associate approached Carter Page when he was drinking and offered him "Dirt on Clinton" which was nothing but an attempt to throw a little dirt on the wall to make it stick. That was a bold purposeful act of skullduggery, and a Biased FBI and FISA Court issued a Wire Tap Warrant violating Page's rights for an ACT he did not commit. Just words.....NOT DEEDS.

So my question to you is NOT BASED ON HYPOTHETICALS...BUT FACT. HERE IS YOUR ANSWER IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION:

WHY ISN"T ROBERT MUELLER INVESTIGATING CLINTON, OBAMA, and THE DNC for Colluding with Russia to obtain "Dirt on Trump" (albeit False and Salacious Dirt) and Abusing The Patriot ACT and UNCONSTITUTIONAL FISA COURT to launch an ILLEGAL and UNPRECEDENTED ESPIONAGE OPERATION on a RIVAL POLITICAL CAMPAIGN?

Why do you strain and gnats and swallow entire camels? Perhaps you should remove the 2x4 from your eye before searching for a microscopic splinter in someone else's eye!!!!

As for me, I am glad Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven. For a Liar is every bit as wicked as a murderer.

Why are we following the example of Joseph Goebbels now, instead of George Washington?

When The People Clamor for LIES and Lust after LIES, and begin to reject Truth, Judgment Day cannot be far behind.

But LIARS, Thieves and Murderers, Slanderers, and Abusers, will shudder in fear on that day for the judgment that is to come upon them and their wicked unrepentant lives.

Why should you answer hypotheticals? That’s an easy one. Because if you are having a discussion you should give direct answers to direct questions, especially if you are wanting the person you are engaging with to answer your questions. This is communication 101. I’m shocked you didn’t know that.

So answer my questions and I’ll be happy to return the respect and answer yours. See how that works?
I gave you a direct answer. And that answer was in the form of a question. Is soliciting dirt on a political candidate from Russia a crime?

Since your hypothetical question is based in this fact, I cannot answer your hypothetical until we agree on what a crime is.
HAHAHa. You’ve got to be joking! You answered my question by asking a question?! Good one. That literally avoiding giving an answer.

Here I will show you how to answer a question, it isn’t hard. You asked if soliciting dirt from a foreign government a crime. From my understanding I’d say NO unless in that process other laws were broken.

Ok now you answer my question. And point of fact... my hypothetical isn’t based on any premise. You are prescribing that. I’m asking a very basic question that only has to do what what I asked. I know that’s tough for you to comprehend but try your best to go about this at face value.

So Carter Page having a discussion with a Plant, a Clinton Croney was No Reason to spy on him?
No reason to abuse The Unconstitutional FISA Court?
No reason for The FBI to act like the KGB, SS, or Gestapo?

Then there is no such thing as Obstruction of Justice since no crime was committed,

Now go back to your regular boot licking of Your Jack Booted Thug Heroes.

The only laws that were broken were laws broken by The Obama Administration and his Lackeys in The FBI and DOJ when he weaponized the government against American Citizens and his political rivals, and they were some mighty high crimes and misdemeanors worthy of Obama's Impeachment even after he left office.

Last edited:

We get it.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?

Hmm... Why would a Putin Stooge bolster missile defenses for The Ukraine, and get NATO to spend more of it's GDP on Defense AGAINST RUSSIA? Why did Obama pull missiles out of The Ukraine, and Crimea and let Putin take The Crimea?

Why did Obama intentionally weaken our military and fire experienced generals and officers by the thousands who were experts at dealing with Russian military tactics?

Why did Obama buy Kremlin Propaganda from Russia and Collude with them to defeat Trump?

Why did Obama tell Putin's right hand man in a Hot Mic moment that he'd give Putin a blow job as soon as the election was over?

The snowflakes know Trump isn't a Putin stooge. That's just the story they spew to run cover for all the criminals in the FBI who have been caught spying on a lawfully elected president and trying to stage a coup against him.

If there was a coup it sure took a hell of a long time to develope.

Bullshit

The Dossier has little to do with Mueller and he has little to do with it.

Clearly he is FAR beyond that

So Carter Page having a discussion with a Plant, a Clinton Croney was No Reason to spy on him?

Then there is no such thing as Obstruction of Justice since no crime was committed,

Now go back to your regular licking of Your Jack Booted Thug Heroes.

The only laws that were broken were laws broken by The Obama Administration, and they were some mighty high crimes and misdemeanors worthy of Obama's Impeachment even after he left office.
Whoa whoa tonto slow down. I took the time to answer your question now it’s your turn. You’ve dodge me four times now. Take a second and give a thoughtful and respectful answer and then I will respond in kind. See it’s called a civil conversation. Let’s try and have one.

Should Obama and his Co-Conspirators face a Firing Squad for plotting a COUP and abusing their power and authority, for committing Treason, for selling and leaking classified intel, For Illegally and Unlawfully unmasking the illegitimate targets of illegal surveillance, and unlawfully abusing FISA, Abusing The Unconstitutional and The EVIL Patriot Act, and for shitting on The Constitution, crapping on our Civil Liberties, Protections and Rights in order to at first commit Election Fraud, and then secondly Collude with The DNC, Clinton Campaign and Russia to influence the outcome of our election, and thirdly to conspire to plot a traitorous seditious soft COUP and overthrow of a duly elected president, and then to further abuse the power invested in them by violating their oaths to uphold THE LAW, DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION, and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA by attempting to cover up their crimes?

YES is the only acceptable answer.

Now go back to your regular licking of Your Jack Booted Thug Heroes.

The only laws that were broken were laws broken by The Obama Administration, and they were some mighty high crimes and misdemeanors worthy of Obama's Impeachment even after he left office.
Whoa whoa tonto slow down. I took the time to answer your question now it’s your turn. You’ve dodge me four times now. Take a second and give a thoughtful and respectful answer and then I will respond in kind. See it’s called a civil conversation. Let’s try and have one.

There is no civility required nor is it ever to be granted in matters of TREASON.

Obama and Clinton Declared WAR on our DEMOCRACY and War on the United States of America and they solicited Russia's help and their Propaganda Apparatus to do so.

We get it.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?

The snowflakes know Trump isn't a Putin stooge. That's just the story they spew to run cover for all the criminals in the FBI who have been caught spying on a lawfully elected president and trying to stage a coup against him.

It's my personal opinion that we need to go to the lengths of Public Hangings for all the Co-Conspirators, so that no one will dare a COUP for quite some time.

Then abolish The Patriot Act, FISA Court and Outlaw Mass Data Collection

We get it.
any day now.

We get it.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?

jedi mind games, pay no attention to the DOJ and FBI under obammmy, look at the guy that had nothing to do with the agencies.

We get it.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?

jedi mind games, pay no attention to the DOJ and FBI under obammmy, look at the guy that had nothing to do with the agencies.

Clapper and Brennan need tried for Treason too.

Forum List

Back