Bob Huggins' daughter erupts on WVU: calls them “backstabbers”, “cowards” & “hypocrites" after legendary coach was fired for drunk driving & gay slur

i will do whatever i want as i just proved last month i don't care about getting banned.

in fact i'm gonna get banned again: here goes: you suck little kids' balls, don't you?

go ahead, run to your mommy, i mean the mods, but they have to remember you fantasized about me being killed in a terrorist bomb attack
i dont run and cry to the mods like you have done....yea i know about that.....it didnt work did it?....maybe you should try your good friend joe lombardo....

went silent?.....i just answered you a few minutes ago.....you must be getting flustered....lol....
again...the only thing that bothers me is the time wasted. i've had 10 trillion times worse things said about me than what you are doing. i'll tell you the full story one day, if you ever become civil with me

aww are you getting butthurt?.....oh wait you like getting buttfucked so it probably feels normal to you....
how is wrestling dudes the same as getting buttfucked. you know the phrase "Wrestling with God"...does that mean buttfucking God? i wouldn't expect more from a guy who sided with "terrorists" over a Christian 34 year old son of a martyr. not even the "terrorists" are dickish enough to kill me, but you sure are, because you're WORSE than ISIS.

how is wrestling dudes the same as getting buttfucked. you know the phrase "Wrestling with God"...does that mean buttfucking God? i wouldn't expect more from a guy who sided with "terrorists" over a Christian 34 year old son of a martyr. not even the "terrorists" are dickish enough to kill me, but you sure are, because you're WORSE than ISIS.
aww your getting upset.....the big tough guy who knows all these bigshots....lol.....

aww your getting upset.....the big tough guy who knows all these bigshots....lol.....
standing up to bullies by being 10 times more aggressive than they are is not the same as getting upset. you've NEVER gotten me upset, and you never will, except for my time being wasted, which is a minor thing. in fact, there was a certain recent GOP President who had the same problem as i'm having with you. are you a secret Deep State operative by any chance?

that's like me hoping you get killed by a black thug or a MAGA white supremacist or a Latino illegal immigrant (not that i'm giving them ideas!!!) and then blaming you when you respond for getting "upset"

Huggins has worn out his welcome
A BAC almost three times the legal limit shows he has problems

Coach Huggins had a 0.21.

Clearly above the limit, but they have kept lowering the limit over time so that would be just above the limit when I was a kid.

0.35 or 0.40 would be a number in the ballastic range, not the modest amount that this fellow had.

that's like me hoping you get killed by a black thug or a MAGA white supremacist or a Latino illegal immigrant (not that i'm giving them ideas!!!) and then blaming you when you respond for getting "upset"
you have threatened me repeatably....you notice i dont threaten to go cry to someone like you do....

you have threatened me repeatably....you notice i dont threaten to go cry to someone like you do....
i threatened you with legal action because you are a stalker who even threatened to kill me. you're the bad guy who murders people with terrorist bombs, i'm the hero son of a martyr

i threatened you with legal action because you are a stalker who even threatened to kill me. you're the bad guy who murders people with terrorist bombs, i'm the hero son of a martyr
your a fucking drama queen.....and i never threatened to kill you....dam you are a lying sack of bullshit....

your a fucking drama queen.....and i never threatened to kill you....dam you are a lying sack of bullshit....
i'm the drama queen? one of my bros reading your BS asked if you are auditioning for a role on The View. we lol'd. at YOUR expense! MWAHAHAHA

Coach Huggins had a 0.21.

Clearly above the limit, but they have kept lowering the limit over time so that would be just above the limit when I was a kid.

0.35 or 0.40 would be a number in the ballastic range, not the modest amount that this fellow had.
Huggins was falling down drunk

Forum List

Back