Bo Bo Boebert, Banana Fana Foefert... Boebert Wins Re-election...

Tough to count her squeaking out an election in a dark red district as a big victory.
That district was completely redrawn (read: gerrymandered) after the 2020 census.

The only thing that kept the Dim from winning was him getting busted fucking his girlfriend in a local storage locker, to the dismay of his wife and kids, further reinforcing the stereotype that all Dims are morally bankrupt... and filthy fucking animals.

dem family man.jpg

I don't like or dislike Boebert. She is not my representative. I actually know little about her. I just know she irritates the shit out of liberals.

I like her for that very reason!

I think we should all start irritating liberals and maybe when they are irritated enough, they will come to their senses.

How bad does it suck that the dems couldn't cheat their way to another "victory"
Can't see where any organized cheating took place anywhere during the 2022.
At this stage of the game, I certainly don't care who some group of voters, some far off congressional district went for selecting, who represents them, Democrat or Republican, but have fun with it.

I don't like or dislike Boebert. She is not my representative. I actually know little about her. I just know she irritates the shit out of liberals.
Pretty good attitude, as not representing either of our districts.
On your last sentence, I think normal Americans are tiring of demagogues. I suspect anywhere from half to a sizeable majority are just about sick of BS demagogues. That could be what is being seen there. Radical populism not being popular to majority, just for fun and game sake, so looking another district where half are fed up with the crazy BS and want somebody to actually represent them, instead of some disgraced nut-ball party cabal figurehead 2/3 of a continent away.

Can't see where any organized cheating took place anywhere during the 2022.
At this stage of the game, I certainly don't care who some group of voters, some far off congressional district went for selecting, who represents them, Democrat or Republican, but have fun with it.

Yeah Fetterman is an ideal Senator

Pretty good attitude, as not representing either of our districts.
On your last sentence, I think normal Americans are tiring of demagogues. I suspect anywhere from half to a sizeable majority are just about sick of BS demagogues. That could be what is being seen there. Radical populism not being popular to majority, just for fun and game sake, so looking another district where half are fed up with the crazy BS and want somebody to actually represent them, instead of some disgraced nut-ball party cabal figurehead 2/3 of a continent away.
I agree with your statement about demagogues.

I just believe Boebert goes the extra yard (if not mile) sometimes to 'throw a dig' / gaslight Democrats, or at least tbe radical leftists who seem to have taken over the Democrat party.

I am not saying I approve / support her actions in doing this, just stating this is what I perceive.

I just believe Boebert goes the extra yard (if not mile) sometimes to 'throw a dig' / gaslight Democrats, or at least tbe radical leftists who seem to have taken over the Democrat party.

I am not saying I approve / support her actions in doing this, just stating this is what I perceive.

Well, I support it enough for both of us.

8l57kxiiorma1.png

Republicans elect another Jerry Springer Republican

Loud, obnoxious Trailer Trash

How embarrassing

Jerry Springer is a Democrat, and formerly served as mayor of Cincinnati.

The liberal got ran out of office after the raid of a local whorehouse. Mr. Springer paid for services rendered with a bad check, and indeed put "for services rendered" in the note section of the check.

Jerry Springer is a Democrat, and formerly served as mayor of Cincinnati.

The liberal got ran out of office after the raid of a local whorehouse. Mr. Springer paid for services rendered with a bad check, and indeed put "for services rendered" in the note section of the check.
Yup

And Republicans emulate a Jerry Springer audience

Lauren is 110 lbs of patriot that will shit in the face of a groomer without an invitation..... for free. Most shitlibs have to pay for that kind of self-loathing degradation.

Her lowlife opponent was caught fucking his girlfriend in a storage locker, much to the dismay of his teenage kids and his wife. That was probably tough sledding at the high school for a few months, but when you support raping children do you really give a fuck about your teenage kids? Probably not. 3rd-generation trailer trash has higher standards than this....

Great thread.... it aged well!! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back