Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

Along with the Dishonorable came this:

A punitive discharge deprives Bergdahl of most or all his veterans' benefits.

You shouldn't be wasting time here. You should be on your way to explain all that to the judge. After all, he only had direct access to all the evidence, when you had the internet and Alex Jones to inform you. So unfair for the judge not to have access to all that info like you did, don't you think?
Bwuhahaha....

You and your snowflake pals just had your ass handed to you for making another false claim without having any evidence to back it up ... what is becoming the 'Norm' for you guys now, and THIS is the triggered pathetic response you post?

Bergdahl did not plead 'mentally unfit'.
Bergdahl's lawyers did not plead 'mentally unfit'.
Bergdahl plead 'Guilty' to 'desertion'.
Bergdahl plead 'Guilty' to 'misconduct before the enemy' during war time.
Bergdahl has been found 'Guilty' of 'desertion'.
Bergdahl has been found 'Guilty' of 'misconduct before the enemy'.
Bergdahl was sentenced by a judge.

None of that is under dispute.

People (other than snowflakes) in this thread are simply expressing their views regarding the sentence that he received by the judge.

Thanks for playing, you can go now.

Thanks for that info. I'm always impressed with how well posters on a silly discussion board somehow know more about these things than the people who actually investigated the case, and the doctors who examined him. I'm sure you are proud of that skill.
You should be more impressed at how Non-snowflakes actually use facts, evidence, links, erc... instead of make up BS like snowflakes do to push false narratives.

If Bergdahl was mentally insane, unfit to stand trial or make the plea of 'Guilty' as he did his defense would have played the 'insanity' card and would not have allowed Bergdahl to plead 'Guilty'. If his lawyers knew he was unfit to do so and allowed him to do so anyway they could be stripped of their ability to practice law and the 'Guilty' verdict could be thrown out pending a new trial.

None of that happened, though, did it? Some snowflake on a message board, without any evidence, links, etc just threw out the statement that Bergdahl was mentally unfit...and you are impressed by it.

Bwuhahaha.....

You shouldn't be wasting time here. You should be on your way to explain all that to the judge. After all, he only had direct access to all the evidence, when you had the internet and Alex Jones to inform you. So unfair for the judge not to have access to all that info like you did, don't you think?

The coward pleaded guilty to the charges. Moron

And he was sentenced . Moron

Another one goes over your head. He should have been shot dead. But of course you leftists being cowards protect cowards

"The judge, Col. Jeffrey Nance, sentenced Bergdahl to a reduction in rank, a payment of $1,000 per month for 10 months and a dishonorable discharge, according to multiple reports.

Bergdahl pleaded guilty last month to charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison."

...during war time. The SOB could have ... probably should have ... gotten the death penalty, a life sentence at the very least.

Judge rules no jail time for Bergdahl
Thanks in part to Captain Bone Spur.

Unfuckingbelievable !!!!
What a slap in the face to the men that tried to rescue him, and a slap to all of those who wear the uniform.

Thanks for that info. I'm always impressed with how well posters on a silly discussion board somehow know more about these things than the people who actually investigated the case, and the doctors who examined him. I'm sure you are proud of that skill.
You should be more impressed at how Non-snowflakes actually use facts, evidence, links, erc... instead of make up BS like snowflakes do to push false narratives.

If Bergdahl was mentally insane, unfit to stand trial or make the plea of 'Guilty' as he did his defense would have played the 'insanity' card and would not have allowed Bergdahl to plead 'Guilty'. If his lawyers knew he was unfit to do so and allowed him to do so anyway they could be stripped of their ability to practice law and the 'Guilty' verdict could be thrown out pending a new trial.

None of that happened, though, did it? Some snowflake on a message board, without any evidence, links, etc just threw out the statement that Bergdahl was mentally unfit...and you are impressed by it.

Bwuhahaha.....

Another one goes over your head. He should have been shot dead. But of course you leftists being cowards protect cowards
The hero honored by Obama at the WH could not be sentenced to death or even life in prison. 'He just needs to quietly go away.' :p

Bwuhahaha.....

We haven't resorted to that since the Civil War and even then it was rarely done
I think it was only used once in WWII

Most deserters are just shown the door

thing that i found interesting is that he gets to pay his fine from his taxpayer paid salary . His fine is 10 thousand dollars with a thousand dollars deducted monthly till his fine is paid . [pretty funny , imo] .

Bwuhahaha....

You and your snowflake pals just had your ass handed to you for making another false claim without having any evidence to back it up ... what is becoming the 'Norm' for you guys now, and THIS is the triggered pathetic response you post?

Bergdahl did not plead 'mentally unfit'.
Bergdahl's lawyers did not plead 'mentally unfit'.
Bergdahl plead 'Guilty' to 'desertion'.
Bergdahl plead 'Guilty' to 'misconduct before the enemy' during war time.
Bergdahl has been found 'Guilty' of 'desertion'.
Bergdahl has been found 'Guilty' of 'misconduct before the enemy'.
Bergdahl was sentenced by a judge.

None of that is under dispute.

People (other than snowflakes) in this thread are simply expressing their views regarding the sentence that he received by the judge.

Thanks for playing, you can go now.

Again, you are wasting your time trying to convince me. You should take your printouts, diagrams, and AM radio rants from Alex Jones and Hannity directly to the judge. I'm just another anonymous poster. I can't do anything for you.

Bwuhahaha.....

We haven't resorted to that since the Civil War and even then it was rarely done

You're a pathetic coward defending a coward. Tell the survivors of those that didn't run and fell this is just.

They'll punch you in the face

Again, you are wasting your time trying to convince me.
I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am just pointing out how snowflakes, in defense of a deserter and a traitor ... and of the man who honored him at the WH ... just made false statements without having any evidence to back them up ... again.

It is YOU who are wasting your time, falsely claiming I am trying to convince you of anything. I could care less what you believe or not.

You're a pathetic coward defending a coward. Tell the survivors of those that didn't run and fell this is just.

Lets hear what Donnie Bonespurs has to say about cowardice

thing that i found interesting is that he gets to pay his fine from his taxpayer paid salary . His fine is 10 thousand dollars with a thousand dollars deducted monthly till his fine is paid . [pretty funny , imo] .
--------------------------------------------------- as i said just above unless the info is incorrect Sgt. Baggs .

Lets hear what Donnie Bonespurs has to say about cowardice

I doubt he knows you exist. You're safe

Bwuhahaha.....

The hero honored by Obama at the WH could not be sentenced to death or even life in prison. 'He just needs to quietly go away.' :p
At the time, he was a missing soldier. That's it.

At the time, he was a missing soldier. That's it.

Then he admitted to running

That's it

How about the guy that was drafted instead of Trump, what happened to him?

Forum List

Back