Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

Senator Murphy called him a hero, not Obama. When did Trump call for life? The white House statement of a few weeks ago was:

The statement said President Donald Trump "expects all military personnel who are involved in any way in the military justice process to exercise their independent professional judgment, consistent with applicable laws and regulations."

Last edited:
His time in captivity of the Taliban was more than enough punishment
One of your heroes? On one hand, the guy is a harmless snowflake, on the other, he deserted and got of Scot-free.
A "harmless snowflake"?

Tell that to his squad mates while he was taking his little vacation. Several of them DIED going out to look for him.

That IMHO is the most serious part of his crime. He deliberately and knowingly put his entire outfit in mortal danger, since he knew the Armed Forces always goes out to search for missing men, no matter how dangerous the territory. And his act cost some of them their lives.

I agree Bergdahl shouldn't serve any jail time.

He should be summarily executed instead, for pusillanimous conduct in the face of the enemy, as the Uniform Conduct of Military Justice provides.

He's been clinically diagnosed as mentally ill.
Really? Then why didn't his defense team plead that instead of allowing him to ADMIT to what he did and claim himself to be 'GUILTY'?!

The judge found him GUILTY of 'desertion' and 'misconduct before the enemy'....not innocent due to 'insanity' or any 'mental deficiency.

I agree, though - they type of liberal enemy empathy / sympathy that he and both Obama showed IS a mental deficiency ... as well as TREASON'.

I really didn’t expect him to get jail time but that dishonorable discharge is going haunt and follow him for the rest of his life. Prison time comes to an end that dishonorable never will.

What a 'fall from grace'....honored by Barry at the White House as a liberal hero one minute ... to being found guilty of desertion and misconduct before the enemy the next...

I really didn’t expect him to get jail time but that dishonorable discharge is going haunt and follow him for the rest of his life. Prison time comes to an end that dishonorable never will.

That is the way I see it. The dishonorable is a life sentence in itself. His future prospects are severely limited.

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.
The guy is not 'mentally ill'. He's a deserter and a traitor. He admitted to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. No one wants a 'pound of flesh' - they want JUSTICE.

Thanks for that info. I'm always impressed with how well posters on a silly discussion board somehow know more about these things than the people who actually investigated the case, and the doctors who examined him. I'm sure you are proud of that skill.

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.
The guy is not 'mentally ill'. He's a deserter and a traitor. He admitted to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. No one wants a 'pound of flesh' - they want JUSTICE.

His parents are weirdos.
They raised him to be a little twink.

Really? Then why didn't his defense team plead that instead of allowing him to ADMIT to what he did and claim himself to be 'GUILTY'?!

The judge found him GUILTY of 'desertion' and 'misconduct before the enemy'....not innocent due to 'insanity' or any 'mental deficiency.

I agree, though - they type of liberal enemy empathy / sympathy that he and both Obama showed IS a mental deficiency ... as well as TREASON'.
That was not my quote. He might have gone largely unnoticed if not for Obama's freeing terrorists to secure his release. I think he should have gotten 5 years at Leavenworth, out in 3 with good behavior but I see little point in further punitive measures in his case.

Thanks for that info. I'm always impressed with how well posters on a silly discussion board somehow know more about these things than the people who actually investigated the case, and the doctors who examined him. I'm sure you are proud of that skill.
You should be more impressed at how Non-snowflakes actually use facts, evidence, links, erc... instead of make up BS like snowflakes do to push false narratives.

If Bergdahl was mentally insane, unfit to stand trial or make the plea of 'Guilty' as he did his defense would have played the 'insanity' card and would not have allowed Bergdahl to plead 'Guilty'. If his lawyers knew he was unfit to do so and allowed him to do so anyway they could be stripped of their ability to practice law and the 'Guilty' verdict could be thrown out pending a new trial.

None of that happened, though, did it? Some snowflake on a message board, without any evidence, links, etc just threw out the statement that Bergdahl was mentally unfit...and you are impressed by it.

Bwuhahaha.....

He still has to live with what he did. And he is accountable before God. Justice will always take it's portion.

His time in captivity of the Taliban was more than enough punishment
One of your heroes? On one hand, the guy is a harmless snowflake, on the other, he deserted and got of Scot-free.

To the leftwingers deserters are heros that are admired for their “courage” to leave the military, especially at the expense of other soldiers’ lives.

You should be more impressed at how Non-snowflakes actually use facts, evidence, links, erc... instead of make up BS like snowflakes do to push false narratives.

If Bergdahl was mentally insane, unfit to stand trial or make the plea of 'Guilty' as he did his defense would have played the 'insanity' card and would not have allowed Bergdahl to plead 'Guilty'. If his lawyers knew he was unfit to do so and allowed him to do so anyway they could be stripped of their ability to practice law and the 'Guilty' verdict could be thrown out pending a new trial.

None of that happened, though, did it? Some snowflake on a message board, without any evidence, links, etc just threw out the statement that Bergdahl was mentally unfit...and you are impressed by it.

Bwuhahaha.....

You shouldn't be wasting time here. You should be on your way to explain all that to the judge. After all, he only had direct access to all the evidence, when you had the internet and Alex Jones to inform you. So unfair for the judge not to have access to all that info like you did, don't you think?

Bwuhahaha.....

You shouldn't be wasting time here. You should be on your way to explain all that to the judge. After all, he only had direct access to all the evidence, when you had the internet and Alex Jones to inform you. So unfair for the judge not to have access to all that info like you did, don't you think?

The coward pleaded guilty to the charges. Moron

Bo Bergdahl was a fucked up kid who cracked under pressure

His punishment was five years of torture in the hands of the Taliban

Bwuhahaha.....

And he was sentenced . Moron

Bwuhahaha.....

And?

Forum List

Back