Bloomberg running for President?

Hop in the Dimwinger 2020 Clown Bus you freakin' moron. The more the merrier.

Next stop: Cankles.

upload_2019-11-7_15-50-31.gif

The Democrat's favorite Republican...

Bill Weld for President 2020 - Bill Weld for President 2020

And he comes with the typical tricks of illiberal politics...

“We need to expand the electorate voting in the primary,” Weld said, specifically mentioning the need to bring in more Millennials and more women voters. He added that he has run ads targeted at independents and non-party voters in certain states, encouraging them to re-register with the Republican Party so they could vote in the primary in their state."

It's a fucking nightmare.

I have been saying for at least six months that he was going to. Everyone told me, he has been saying he won't.

I have been saying, that he won't as long as he sees Biden as viable. As soon as he sees Biden as not being viable? He will get in it.

He is all about taking those damn guns away. He has been the candidate funding others like Beto to be fools about this.

Everytown for Gun Safety is an American nonprofit organization which advocates for gun control and against gun violence.[7] Everytown was founded in 2006, combining Mayors Against Illegal Guns and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America.[8] Everytown for Gun Safety is largely financed by Michael Bloomberg,[9] who also founded the group.[10]
Everytown for Gun Safety - Wikipedia

The real reason Michael Bloomberg cares about guns

It'€™s not the ‘gun'€’ part of ‘gun control’€ that the ex-mayor is interested in
OPINION: The real reason Michael Bloomberg cares about guns

". . . If Bloomberg wanted to spend some pocket change to undermine any other constitutional right, liberals would quickly complain about how the nation’s elites use their money to overinfluence policy and consolidate power away from the broader citizenry. The billionaire Koch brothers, who fund numerous conservative and libertarian causes, have become archetypes of this phenomenon, to the benefit of Obama-aligned outrage sites such as Salon and ThinkProgress. But when it comes to the Second Amendment, liberals don’t see a question of freedom or liberty, even when a billionaire tries to buy it away.

What really irks Bloomberg about the right to bear arms isn’t the red herrings we throw around in the gun rights debate, such as hunting or self-defense. Rather, he hates its foundation in popular sovereignty. It’s easy to forget that when the Bill of Rights was being drafted, the founding fathers took for granted that the United States would not field an army during peacetime. With the enumerated rights to association and the press — as well as arms — they attempted to place the tools of 18th century revolution (and thus American sovereignty) permanently in the hands of the enfranchised public. Militias weren’t supposed to be local armies, they were supposed to be the Army. As Rep. Samuel Nasson wrote to Rep. George Thatcher in 1789, “Spare me on the subject of Standing armeys in a time of Peace they allway was first or last the downfall of all free Governments it was by their help Caesar made proud Rome Own a Tyrant and a Traytor for a Master.”

"I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh-biggest army in the world."
-Michael Bloomberg

Former mayor of New York City

Bloomberg has never had a problem with standing armies; in 2011 he even bragged to an audience at MIT, “I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh biggest army in the world.” The NYPD is the largest, best-equipped municipal police force in the country, and its influence extends far beyond American territorial borders. It operates in 11 foreign cities and runs its own foreign policy and intelligence network. Bloomberg personally boasted that the NYPD has the capacity to shoot down passenger planes. It’s clear from his record that it’s not the “gun” part of “gun control” Bloomberg is interested in.. . . "

No way will the DNC allow a rich white male to win the 2020 election. He represents everything they're against.

It doesn't matter what the DNC wants, they only want to win.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

Seeing as how the RNC is bringing in record campaign donations, I bet the DNC's feet are pretty tired

:laughing0301:.

Just announced on WOR Radio....just going through Alabama first DemonRAT Primary!....Doomberg is 77 years old, will be 78 on election day....banned SODA in NYC in over 16 oz.. glasses, and HATES GUNS!!!!!!...WANTS TO REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT!....GO MIKE!....ROTFLMFAO

A leftist NY Jew that retains dual citizenship with Israel.... Now that is the perfect example for President of the United States.
What could go wrong?

If Bloomberg enters the race, I guarantee you its a vanity campaign. Like the "favorite son" candidates of years gone by.

It's not a serious run.

Forum List

Back